Goodbye Jesus

Complimenting A Woman's Breasts

Llwellyn

I was wondering how I would go about compimenting a woman's breasts in a tasteful way. Is it possible? Or does any comment about a woman's breast necessarily lead to the judgment by her that you are a "creep" or a "pervert"? :shrug:

My sister told me that complimenting a woman is a kind of an "art" and that some kinds of compliments are positive and constructive, while other kinds of "compliments" flop and fail. She said that it was a valuable skill for a guy to learn how to compliment a woman -- she said that some men know how to do it, while others have a miserable technique. :thanks:

I was wondering if this applies to breasts. Is there a way to make a positive observation that will leave you and her feeling better, or is this impossible? I ask this question because I was recently talking to a girl at a nightclub who had quite a noteworthy bosom. I wanted to say something because it was really inspiring me, but I hesitated because I didn't want to hurt her or provoke her to label me. :grin:

So please, women, let me know how you feel -- have you ever appreciated a comment? How was it made, and what were its circumstances? Men, do you ever dare do it? How do you do it? If this question makes you think of anything, then set it down! :woohoo:

I was wondering how I would go about compimenting a woman's breasts in a tasteful way. Is it possible? Or does any comment about a woman's breast necessarily lead to the judgment by her that you are a "creep" or a "pervert"? :shrug:

My sister told me that complimenting a woman is a kind of an "art" and that some kinds of compliments are positive and constructive, while other kinds of "compliments" flop and fail. She said that it was a valuable skill for a guy to learn how to compliment a woman -- she said that some men know how to do it, while others have a miserable technique. :thanks:

I was wondering if this applies to breasts. Is there a way to make a positive observation that will leave you and her feeling better, or is this impossible? I ask this question because I was recently talking to a girl at a nightclub who had quite a noteworthy bosom. I wanted to say something because it was really inspiring me, but I hesitated because I didn't want to hurt her or provoke her to label me. :grin:

So please, women, let me know how you feel -- have you ever appreciated a comment? How was it made, and what were its circumstances? Men, do you ever dare do it? How do you do it? If this question makes you think of anything, then set it down! :woohoo:

It is an intimate subject to me, so I only appreciate comments from people I am intimate with. Honestly I cannot see a situation where you could pull off giving a woman an unsolicited compliment about her breasts.

Honestly, unless you are intimate with the woman, DO NOT compliment her breasts. Those sorts of compliments you save for the bedroom, but not random social outings. It just tells a woman all you want is sex, and most women aren't going to appreciate it.

Tell her the outfit she's wearing really flatters her figure and makes her look pretty. That's about as vague as you should get.

Now, when/if you end up naked together you can compliment each other's body parts all you want in as graphic detail as you want. Because then women like having their ego stroked as much as guys do. :wicked:

The only ones I've heard work are ones that are indirect. One mate saw a girl had writing on her shirt and used that as an opening line "Hi, I've been trying to read your shirt but can't see around your curves, hate to stare at your chest or you might get the wrong idea!". Got a laugh, went on to ask her where she got it etc. Really seemed to be an okay ice breaker.

Generally anything direct will come off badly, you can't mention anything covered by a bikini. The only things you might get away with would be "Wow, you have an amazing figure/great tone/great abs, whats your secret to staying in shape?".

Probably safest to stick to compliments on clothes, jewelry, hair, scent or similar non-risky item.

Be honest.

Tell her what is in your head. Worries and all. Don't be vague (that can turn out sounding creepy and sleazier than just plain honesty)

Something like: "I want you to know that I'm happily aware that they are not the only part of your body, but I wanted to tell you how beautiful your breasts are. Now that I got that out of the way...let me look at the rest of you." [look at all of her, END at her EYES. Smile. You are beholding a vision.] "Wow.....just....wow. Have a good evening." [Now walk away]

Only guy aside from my boyfriend who has EVER been able to compliment me, has been a VERY gay friend of mine. Very bluntly just said "you have very nice breasts" one day. Then again, I think he may be wishing he had them himself, as he seems to be toying with becoming an m-f transgender... either way, it was a great compliment!

Lesson to be learned: I'm pretty sure that unless you're flamboyantly gay, it's nearly impossible to do it without getting slapped.

Only guy aside from my boyfriend who has EVER been able to compliment me, has been a VERY gay friend of mine. Very bluntly just said "you have very nice breasts" one day. Then again, I think he may be wishing he had them himself, as he seems to be toying with becoming an m-f transgender... either way, it was a great compliment!

Lesson to be learned: I'm pretty sure that unless you're flamboyantly gay, it's nearly impossible to do it without getting slapped.

Depends heavily on the girl mate. I have a mate whos perfectlly fine with it, in fact she brought up the size and we had a debate on whether they we're big or not. She even sent a poll around in the email at work! Thing is thats rare, you have to have a rapour and unless you're definitely just friends its probably not a good idea. I did once tell a might have been girlfriend she looked like a las vegas hooker, but she's canadian and I'm english so we're wierd as it is.

Yes, only in intimate circumstances, with a few exceptions. Like if you ran into Janet Jackson, you could ask, "How's it hangin'?"

You could misquote Shakespeare, “Griefs of mine own lie heavy on your breast”.

Or like some singers do, mispronounce memories as in, "Thanks for the mammaries".

Mooooooo is definitely out of the question.

Hey, I didn't broach the subject.

Of course, people like Alex can get away with anything.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

clockwork_orange_got_milk_alex.jpg

I really think they key here is....are you just wanting to pay the girl a compliment? Or are you trying to hit on her?

If you want more from the encounter than just to tell someone they have nice breasts...this compliment is better left for when you know them better.

But if you are just passing by, and want to let someone know you like the view....go ahead. Key being that you are passing by. Lingering makes you a creepy perv.

Now that I got that out of the way...let me look at the rest of you." [look at all of her, END at her EYES. Smile. You are beholding a vision.] "Wow.....just....wow. Have a good evening." [Now walk away]

What happens when you first become enamored with their eyes and their smile so much to point that you don't even notice their breasts. Then, all of a sudden, one day you just so happen to look down at their magnificent mammaries and just can't help but to exclaim, "OH MY GOD!! I wanna suck'em!!!!"

Would that be a problem? :mellow:

:HaHa:

Now that I got that out of the way...let me look at the rest of you." [look at all of her, END at her EYES. Smile. You are beholding a vision.] "Wow.....just....wow. Have a good evening." [Now walk away]

What happens when you first become enamored with their eyes and their smile so much to point that you don't even notice their breasts. Then, all of a sudden, one day you just so happen to look down at their magnificent mammaries and just can't help but to exclaim, "OH MY GOD!! I wanna suck'em!!!!"

Would that be a problem? :mellow:

*L* Depends. If she grins at you, then it's probably a not a problem and you might even get an invite to do so, if she looks ready to kill, quick, tell her you're thinking about Tootsie Rolls!

Well, then you'll have to deal odd looks and inquiries on your sexual orientation, but at least you'll still have be able to have sex to orient on. :mellow:

*L* Depends. If she grins at you, then it's probably a not a problem and you might even get an invite to do so, .....

:scratch:

I'll keep that in mind. :wicked:

*lips begin to pucker* :smile: <---- :yum:

:wicked:

Had a friend in grad school who had 44DD breasts and was only 18 at the time and she had spent her childhood on 160 acres in Washington State-- so she had a very nice build. You can imagine how the guys were dragging tongues around her. She was actually very sensitive about the subject because, frankly, she got a lot of backaches from the situation.

I wouldn't attempt a compliment unless you two are VERY intimate.

Definitely not a good idea unless you're sexually intimate, or it's abundantly clear you're heading that way.

There needs to be a sexual context, or else you're gonna get popped in the teeth (or slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit, depending on the circumstances).

If some total stranger said that to me, I would be thinking, WTF??? Are they serious or having a laugh at my expense because someone dared them to do that? I do not think there is a tactful way to make that kind of compliment unless it is someone you know extremely well (preferably, have been dating for quite a while) or you are openly gay.

Well now... context is everything isn't it?

Do you mind being called a perv or dork?

If you have a thick skin and are trolling like a salesperson or evangelical looking for the one person who likes half baked shtick then you could probably try out a few dozen version of boob compliments and see where it gets you. Chances are you'll find someone who will buy that and you'll get lucky. (use protection)

However... if you have a particular candidate in mind... and you would rather not blow it... then go some other route and if you happen to get intimate... then you can let loose.

Of course, if you are alert and looking for an opportunity, you might get away with a double entendre like, "quite a view" provided there is an alternate view to feign confusion.

Dolly Parton used to offer the lead in that... "I know I'm not supposed to think like this but I think her breasts are too big..." If she ignores the comment, drop it, if she plays with it you might be able to slip in "but yours are perfect". I'm not aware of any huge boobed women in the media these days.

If you try any of this at work... prepare to get fired.

Mongo

You could always slide in a well timed "freudian slip". I used to manage an auto service center, and one day I had a very attractive young lady customer in my shop. When we finished servicing her car, I billed her out and she turned and started walking to her car. I attempted to tell her to have a nice day, but it came out like "You have a nice butt!.. err DAY! you have a nice DAY!" of course I was a couple of shades of red when she turned back and *smiled*. :grin:

Oh my god The Paineful Truth, I love the picture of Alex! :woohoo: I adore "A Clockwork Orange" (both book & film)!

Anyway. No offence but I doubt it would work... most people might not react well... But then again how would I know? A lot might depend on the situation, the person, what you say and how you say it... so... In the end I'd probably have to agree with gwenmead's comment. A random person would probably flip out...

(My personal hypothetical reaction would be of no use to you: if someone tried to compliment mine, I really would think they were making a cruel joke, and thus be hurt. Because how the hell could they even SEE mine? :scratch::lmao: )

And finally, personally, I'm surrounded by tremendous beauty in male form, but I always keep it to myself so as not to stir up trouble... :Look:

wow, this post was useless, sorry. But you'd certainly know the situation/context/etc better than I would. Just be careful, haha! :phew:

CaseyBones... LOL!! :)