Goodbye Jesus

Debate Proposal To Omni: On The Divinity And Validity Of Islam

scotter

What a pity Han Solo left the forum (I presume), and so the previous debate on the Existence-of-God was left in the middle.

However, I am interested to continue the debate with our friend Omni. Since I also believe God, I propose Omni and I can debate on Islam in the Colosseum forum. I may not necessarily say Islam is not valid, but I would comment on the points that Omni raise.

To be concise, Omni you can act the role of an Islamic missionary trying to convince me “Why Islam: the divinity and validity of Quran/Islam”, and we can exempt ourselves from the God-existence issue. I shall give my comments, possible refutations and counter-questions.

Interested? Please update with me and the Ex-C readers.

Dear Scooter;

I delightfully accept your proposal but it is my request that the debate would be in a respectful language. you can ask whatever you require but without using abusive language. I hope that Almighty God would allow me and let me able to be neutral and tyo provide factual answers to your questions. You may raise your questions and your point of view in the colosseum, i would reply at my earliest.

Regards

A well wisher

Dear Omni,

Although I propose that you can present your point and ask question first in this debate, I gracefully accept the honor of asking question first.

I shall start a thread in Colosseum and we continue there.