Thanksgiving Rant

willybilly30

My Thanksgiving Rant

I just wish at my Grandma/Grandpa’s house in fayette, That my great uncle charlie wouldn’t say the lords prayer. Why turn this holiday into a christian thing anyway? Many religions around the world celebrate it.

Why don’t he thank the grocerie storie were he bought the food? Why don’t he write the companys and thank them? Why don’t he thank the gardeners and slaughter houses for making the food?

I wish I could see proof God made anything, But I never do.

Ok, Boys and Girls I’m gonna tell you how your food gets made, sit around and get comfy.

1. Your vegitables and fruits come from gardners and factorys, Go to your fridge and look for a fruit or vegitable, and you’ll see a label on the package were it came from.

2. Your meat comes from animals that’s slaughtered, packaged and made into food. Loook in your fridge for some meat and you’ll see a label were it came from.

I could bet none of them labels say from God. If God made our food why do we need factories? plants and animals to kill? Why can’t God just poof us some food on the table.

So, on thanksgiving you should thank the companies that make your food.

Some people are gonna say well God made the plants and animals. God made the plants grow.

No, A plant comes from a seed in the ground, watered by either rain or sprinkler, and animals come from other animals.

God must love you more than the starving countries you see on them commercials, and people have to send them money to buy food.

If God made your food why didn’t God make their food?

Also, My uncle charlie prays for God to save the lost.

To me that translates “God hypnotise these people into joining my church”

I wonder if all the other religions pray like that? Wanting people in their religion?

I think this is a slap in the face to Native Americans cause ThankGiving was their idea first.

Christians love the picture of Native Americans and pilgrims happily eating together.

But that’s far from the truth.

1. Native Americans were made to move to reservations. How would you like it if the government knocked on your door, and said your home and land belongs to us, but we got a little village set up for you, and your people.

2. Also, The government took kids from them to foster homes to learn christianity, Gave them blankets with smallpox, Made treaties then changed their mind. The history between America and the Native Americans is awful. On thanksgiving they mourn they call it mourning day.

Thanksgiving, This land and so many things were stolen from the Native Americans. They were here first, but oh, the Christian pilgrims didn’t care they took over.

If you want to sit around with your If you want to sit around with your family and eat dinner great, but cut the bullshit.

From my website: http://thefreethinkinghippie.wordpress.com/

The reason for thanking God is so he doesn't close up the windows of heaven and stop the rain from falling on your crops. Thoses that are starving are not thanking God correctly. So you see, the pray is for keeping the rain coming.

Popular history is often written by the victors. Thing is, american history is known from other sources, so why don't you guys (obviously not all of you) find any of this stuff out?

Christians love the picture of Native Americans and pilgrims happily eating together.

1. Native Americans were made to move to reservations. How would you like it if the government knocked on your door, and said your home and land belongs to us, but we got a little village set up for you, and your people.

2. Also, The government took kids from them to foster homes to learn christianity, Gave them blankets with smallpox, Made treaties then changed their mind. The history between America and the Native Americans is awful. On thanksgiving they mourn they call it mourning day.

Thanksgiving, This land and so many things were stolen from the Native Americans. They were here first, but oh, the Christian pilgrims didn’t care they took over.

This is true, and it should be a story that is told. However I have noticed the christians do not want it told. They seem to think that (and this is scary) that teaching it is deamonizing white people and that we should be "proud" to be white...they object to teachers teaching this in schools.

This is true, and it should be a story that is told. However I have noticed the christians do not want it told. They seem to think that (and this is scary) that teaching it is deamonizing white people and that we should be "proud" to be white...they object to teachers teaching this in schools.

So much is hidden from kids in school. They only learn what the fundy society wants them to learn.

Christians I guess are afraid kids will think bad of them and leave christianity.

Also, My uncle charlie prays for God to save the lost.

Sounds to me like you're spending your thanksgiving with TWO turkeys. :lmao:

Good luck, willybilly.

3 turkeys lol. I had to listen to a stupid prayer at work before Thanksgiving dinner. Oh, I warn you if you say can I go ahead and eat I'm not religious, they get mad! My freind jennifer slapped me on the arm, and said you should say grace! I said well I don't any other time. She said you should! then the plant manager said you either pray with us or don't eat. I said ok. I bowed my head, but I didn't say amen afterwards. I wonder how many people would've sat and ate with me if they would've let me :lmao: I feel sorry for all the non christians at work surely I'm not the only one.

The reason for thanking God is so he doesn't close up the windows of heaven and stop the rain from falling on your crops. Thoses that are starving are not thanking God correctly. So you see, the pray is for keeping the rain coming.

I just thought of something. "windows" "heaven" "rain" so, The sky must be heaven and It has "windows" I guess like doors, and The rains in a room. Does Nasa know about this? I mean they could bust threw a door if the are not careful. :lmao: Maybe they call God and tell him, and He leaves the doors open.

<snip> ...then the plant manager said you either pray with us or don't eat.

Holy shit, where the hell do you work?? :twitch:

That'd garner an EEOC complaint and a mass of legal shit in my neck o' the woods... where the hell are you working where that kind of crap is tolerated?

<snip> ...then the plant manager said you either pray with us or don't eat.

Holy shit, where the hell do you work?? :twitch:

That'd garner an EEOC complaint and a mass of legal shit in my neck o' the woods... where the hell are you working where that kind of crap is tolerated?

Colby furniture in hamilton, alabama.