Goodbye Jesus

I Am So Fucking Sick And Tired!

snookums

Yep..that's about all I have to say.

I'm so over it!

Merry crap in your undies, joy to your jingleberries and have a freakin good time..ya all!

Merry Christmas™, Snookums. And may the Blessings of Christ™ abound in your life during this joyous holiday season. :wub:

:HaHa:

thankyou Fweee

anyone else pissed off with Xmas...or did I come across a tad too....strong?

bahHumBug!

thankyou Fweee

anyone else pissed off with Xmas...or did I come across a tad too....strong?

bahHumBug!

:lmao: It took my wife a couple of years before she got used to me going around during this joyous seasan saying, "Merry Fucking Christmas, may the baby jeebus shit on you!"

She said that's no way for an ex-baptist preacher to talk.... oh fucking well :wicked:

Actually, though, I kind of like the season as long as I don't have to be around family or swarmy Christians. Pretty good parties this time of year. :HaHa:

:lmao:

& cheers (buttoms up ) to you LostORfound

enjoy all those fucking parties mate!

I used to work in a place where I would have to talk to hundreds of people a day. I would never see them again after a 5 minute interaction. This time of year they'd invariably say; "Merry christmas." I'd reply; "Happy Hanukkah." or "Happy Holiday," at a time when christians were whining about people not replying "Merry christimas."

Anyone that asks, I tell them I'm putting up Solstice lights, having a Solstice feast, and handing out Solstice presents.

I used to work in a place where I would have to talk to hundreds of people a day. I would never see them again after a 5 minute interaction. This time of year they'd invariably say; "Merry christmas." I'd reply; "Happy Hanukkah." or "Happy Holiday," at a time when christians were whining about people not replying "Merry christimas."

Anyone that asks, I tell them I'm putting up Solstice lights, having a Solstice feast, and handing out Solstice presents.

Felix Saturnalia... this whole thread is making me think of the Mr. Garison song from South Park. :HaHa:

Call it whatever you like, Xmass, or yule or saturnalia or solistice or christmass, or midwinter,

Avoid shopping malls,, and drink lots of eggnog

Call it whatever you like, Xmass, or yule or saturnalia or solistice or christmass, or midwinter,

Avoid shopping malls,, and drink lots of eggnog

Here here!