Goodbye Jesus

Slumming With The Atheists

Llwellyn

I was just exploring the infamous "ChristianForums" bulletin board, and I ran across this post from a Christian hoping he could get some sex action from us virtueless and unchaste non-Christians. The OP states:

This is going to be a bad topic but I'm tempted to date a non christian so i can have sex. I know it is wrong, but I am getting tired of my current gf. What should I do?

This reminds me of an episode of Dateline's "To Catch a Predator" where Matthew Cogburn, a Christian 22-year-old guy comes to have sex with a 13-year-old girl he met online. Cogburn goes to an evangelical college and has "Jesus Rocks!" on his MySpace page. His MySpace user name is "crazyforchristcoggy". He is actually a really tall, smart and handsome guy, but he says he is a virgin. Apparently he just wanted some sex from a non-Christian "slut" so he can maintain his Christianity while also getting his rocks off.

You can find that video from Dateline's website at:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14824427/

Scroll down and go to the box on the right side labeled:

DATELINE VIDEOS

Then click at the link labeled "• 2: The parade continues " Mr. Cogburn can be found if you scroll the video bar to 3/4 through the clip.

Let's go pick up a non-Christian so we can boink! They don't care! They're all loose! They'll give me some and I won't even have to buy them drinks first!

I think I found the problem to why his girlfriend won't give him any. :rolleyes:

I think some of the comments on CF are just as bad... suggesting that he get married so he could have sex. That's such a horrible reason to make a "lifetime" committment... sex is one of many many things not the only thing.

I'm sure he thinks he's being noble. He is only endangering his own soul, since an atheist is already hell bound. He won't be endangering the pure souls of Christian ladies. "whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea", is more on his mind than "If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into the eternal fire. If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it from you It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than to have two eyes and be cast into the fiery hell." He can always ask for forgiveness later.

In his younger years my son was angry with one of his best friends (a christian and now a priest) for hitting on his ex-girlfriend. I had to tell him that even Christians get horny, else there wouldn't be any -- sigh!

Atheophilia- Sexual love of atheists.

Atheophilia- Sexual love of atheists.

:lmao::lmao:

Are you sure this is not an xtian parody site? I discovered one last Summer which was so realistic it fooled a lot of people. One of the running jokes on the site was this serious sounding thread about Clay Aiken being the Antichrist. A lot of fans were going to the site and posting thier opinion about the site's attitude towards Clay Aiken, but I got an e-mail from a guy I know from another forum and he told me it was all a joke.

That site is pretty notoriously real, I'm afraid.

I find it sad this guy's view on non-Christians is so low. (And fundies complain about how the wizards on Harry Potter view Muggles.) It reminds me a lot of the mentality of the upper\mid-class Victorians who "didn't want to burden their wives" so they screwed hookers. That's what happens when your lifestyle has such an unfavoritable (for lack of a better term) veiw on sex, it leads to dysfunction and demeaning of others.

Unfortunately many fundies realy do see atheist as being a code word for sexualy promscuous.

In many chat rooms I've seen christians openly demand sex from non christians, and especialy from atheists.

I've talked with christians who just assume that all non christians live in a constant drunken stupor. Bouncing from party to party, and from casual sexual contact to casual sexual contact.

Both online and in real life, Christians believe that female atheists are easy lays who always want more sex. And many christians act on that belief.

At the same time they often assume that any male atheist is automaticly gay, and from there they assume that all male atheists are constantly craving anal sex.

Hence christian contempt for atheists is sexual as well as social.

In either case, the result is sexualy repressed christians raping non christians, and expecting to not be held accountable

In either case, the result is sexualy repressed christians raping non christians, and expecting to not be held accountable

Rape is a criminal act. Do they think they are above the law?

Many of the biggest sluts I've known have been hardcore bible thumpers. But they were also very clique-oriented... they made fun of the so-called devout christian guys and wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. Hypocrites, all of them... I'm so tired of the christer mentality that thinks we're the deviant ones and all we do is cut loose.

Sex before marriage is one of the most practical things a couple can do before tying the knot!

My wife and I lived together in our apartment for more than 6 months and we'd been together for a year before we got married. It only makes sense to try each other out sexually before making a lifelong intimate commitment.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... goddamn christianity, goddamn it all to hell.

I think I found the problem to why his girlfriend won't give him any. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

I've talked with christians who just assume that all non christians live in a constant drunken stupor. Bouncing from party to party, and from casual sexual contact to casual sexual contact.

Both online and in real life, Christians believe that female atheists are easy lays who always want more sex. And many christians act on that belief.

At the same time they often assume that any male atheist is automaticly gay, and from there they assume that all male atheists are constantly craving anal sex.

That's not much of a wonder if you get all of your "knowledge" about the world outside your cult from chicken tracts, no? :Hmm:

A sad commentary on how Xianity may try, but it'll never destroy the basic human desire to enjoy sex :loser:

I've said it before, I'll say it again, and in all likelihood I'll probably continue to say it down to my grave.

I only wish the godless crowd was as hedonistic and unabashedly carnal as Christians seem to believe.

Dude. If this guy didn't sound so much like my Fundie ex-SO, I'd think it was a hoax.

But there are actually Xians who think like that: women are either sluts or madonnas, and all the unbelievers are rampant wanton hedonistic sluts, so if you want to use someone to whack off with, find an unbeliever.

I suppose I should almost be flattered that FundieBoy "loved" me enough to try to convert me before fucking... yeah, right. NOT. :Wendywhatever: I don't think it would've mattered - I was sexual, I was therefore a whore, regardless of my religious status at any given time. He wants to marry a good little Xian virgin so he won't go to hell for having a sex drive.

Oh well, he's going to have an interesting time of it, because he was so terrified of The Final Act™ that I seriously doubt he could keep it up. :loser:

Yeah. Some Xians are a fucking piece of work. If this guy's for real, he is too. Asshole.

Fundie Muslims do the same thing. They're actually creating a bit of a problem in Europe.

"But I didn't do anything wrong! She was a heathen! A regular Western whore! Not only was she not even veiled, but she had a sweater on which showed two inches of cleavage! TWO INCHES!! She was asking for it! I don't know why you godless oppressors of Allah's will feel the need to persecute me!"

Fundie Muslims do the same thing. They're actually creating a bit of a problem in Europe.

"But I didn't do anything wrong! She was a heathen! A regular Western whore! Not only was she not even veiled, but she had a sweater on which showed two inches of cleavage! TWO INCHES!! She was asking for it! I don't know why you godless oppressors of Allah's will feel the need to persecute me!"

I would like to point out that it may be their custom to do that in their culture as it is the custom in mine to kill (or at least seriously maim) rapists. People seem to loose sight of that when they make that kind of appeal.

Damn double standards! I'd almost have reconsidered my agnostic position...

It's insane even where whores are involved. I remember a revealing TV report about a turkish prostitute who serves predominantly turkish customers. First they screw her, then they (most of them anyway) spit on her and call her a disgrace to her family.

Hypocrisy, thy name is monomorontheism... :banghead:

This makes me want to go join CF and represent atheism for what it is. Maybe I can change some of their opinions of non-belief.

Then I read the TOS and it's incredibly restrictive. I'm not sure I could do any good there within the limits of their orwellian rules. Does anyone else here have experience with posting on CF?

I've read the rules and restrictions for CF...and decided there was never going to be a need to join. Too much censorship.

But that censorship seems to be applied more to non believers who join, else I can't imagine what they have left to talk about. I think they can safely talk about jell-o products (except Pudding Pops....that's just too risque'), but that's probably about it.

I have an account on CF. I haven't posted there for awhile because the non-Xian section just got too full of truly toxic and offensive fundie nutjobs, and honestly I just couldn't stomach it anymore.

The rules are draconian. Things like answering someone's questions about atheism can be and often is seen as "promotion of another religion" and will get you warned or banned. Moreover, the rules aren't applied with an even hand: Xians regularly get away with things that non-Xians would be banned for, including flaming and insults. It's a big site so I can see that perhaps the mods don't catch everything, but I and others have noted it happens with reported issues as well.

I've put exactly 3 people at CF on ignore. I took it as a bad sign when 2 of them were made mods shortly afterwards. There are some decent human beings there but I got tired of wasting my time sifting through the dreck to find them.

Every so often I pop back in to remind myself why I left Xianity. That's what it's good for, in my not at all even remotely humble opinion. :shrug:

It's insane even where whores are involved. I remember a revealing TV report about a turkish prostitute who serves predominantly turkish customers. First they screw her, then they (most of them anyway) spit on her and call her a disgrace to her family.

It amazes me how so many devout Christian and Muslim men see sex as one-sided and totally the woman's fault. It reminds me of a trilogy I read called Princess (which everyone in the world should be required to read), and how Saudi Arabian princes and imams gladly rape 8-year-old girls across the middle eastern region without the slightest concern for punishment for their own souls, but force a woman into house arrest for wearing a bikini in her walled backyard pool and a neighbor boy happened to glance out his window and see her.

That's why these holy Christian boys are looking to pick up non-Christian girls: Sex is entirely the fault and sin of women.

[it amazes me how so many devout Christian and Muslim men see sex as one-sided and totally the woman's fault. It reminds me of a trilogy I read called Princess (which everyone in the world should be required to read), and how Saudi Arabian princes and imams gladly rape 8-year-old girls across the middle eastern region without the slightest concern for punishment for their own souls, but force a woman into house arrest for wearing a bikini in her walled backyard pool and a neighbor boy happened to glance out his window and see her.

That's why these holy Christian boys are looking to pick up non-Christian girls: Sex is entirely the fault and sin of women.

I think it just goes to show you, the true sexual deviants are the ones that are the most repressed.