Goodbye Jesus

The Descent Of "jesus."

Jun

According to Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30 "The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David."

But in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 "Jesus" is said to be descended from David, but through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the supposed virgin birth.

So this prophecy wasn't fulfilled by "Jesus" at all. So the claim to him being the prophesized "messiah" is false.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Unless Mary was David's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former room-mate. :mellow:

Though I think God trumps Joseph as a baby daddy. Who wants their messiah fathered by just a celebrity's great grandson when you can have a night to remember with God himself AND be able to scream the correct name by default in a moment of passion? :shrug:

Unless Mary was David's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former room-mate. :mellow:

Though I think God trumps Joseph as a baby daddy. Who wants their messiah fathered by just a celebrity's great grandson when you can have a night to remember with God himself AND be able to scream the correct name by default in a moment of passion? :shrug:

Ha ha ha! Cracked me up, and made me spill my tea. :lmao:

Boy, Jun, you're busy hammering away at this stuff lately.

Anyhow, despite what's been said even Yahweh wasn't up to task since he had to send the spirit to knock up old Mary. Seems no one wanted a go at that "virgin." (Cough :loser: cough).

mwc

Boy, Jun, you're busy hammering away at this stuff lately.

I've become interested. I have realised how little I know about the religion I was once a part of. :D

I've become interested. I have realised how little I know about the religion I was once a part of. :D

Careful. It can drag you in (I speak for myself here).

It's amazing how thick the veneer is on this particular religion (Judeo/Xian but mainly xian since many Jews are willing to come clean about it's human origins but xians hold tight to the bitter end) compared to pretty much every other one that ever existed.

Anyhow, I've spent literally hundreds (if not in the low thousands) of hours trying to get at the truth of this stuff and it seems I've followed more red herrings and wild geese than I can remember just because someone wanted to protect their belief system (by comparison since other ancient religions are "dead" you can pretty much get all the info for them with little problem). I still consider myself very much a novice at this point. :)

mwc

You know, no offense, but shouldn't, like... ALL of Jun's topics be in either the Coliseum or the Lion's Den? They're purely religious debates/discussions, and neither "rants" nor "replies"...

You know, no offense, but shouldn't, like... ALL of Jun's topics be in either the Coliseum or the Lion's Den? They're purely religious debates/discussions, and neither "rants" nor "replies"...

Mmmmm, you are probably right, I should be posting them in the coliseum. My mistake. :)