Goodbye Jesus

616 Is The Real Number Of The Beast

neverclear5

The oldest scrolls of revelation say the number of the beast is 616 not 666. 666 was actually a copy error (which of course never happens in the bible!). Time to adjust our horror movie and world ending predictions huh?

The oldest scrolls of revelation say the number of the beast is 616 not 666. 666 was actually a copy error (which of course never happens in the bible!). Time to adjust our horror movie and world ending predictions huh?

666 sounds a lot more demonic. Ha ha. I think we should stick with that.

yeah, but with 616 we can celebrate on june 16th every year! No need to wait and do our satanic ceremonies on the 6th june in a year ending with 6!

yeah, but with 616 we can celebrate on june 16th every year! No need to wait and do our satanic ceremonies on the 6th june in a year ending with 6!

Good point. And the slipknot still sounds fine to me: "515 to your 616."

I've read somewhere that 616 still works for Nero like 666 does. So either way it seems that Nero was the anti-christ, yet Jebus did not return.

Actually, quite a few fundie apologists admit to "copy errors" -- they justify contradictions and factual errors in the bible by claiming that god's words are always inerrant but that the human scribes who copied them down were fallible and sometimes got it wrong. I never did get an explanation as to why the creator of the universe and all that was incapable of just magically whipping up some 100% accurate scriptures and placing them in the hands of every person in the world. Oh well.

Actually...the real number of "THE" Beast is 247478486489....see phone keypad for answer.

Oh...but don't you know that there are some fundys out there who believe that the KJV is more accurate than the oldest or original manuscripts..... :scratch:

Word. I've seen some xians on their boards claiming the 616 thing is a trick by Satan. They might as well say "Fuck proof!"

• 2 weeks later...

None of you evil sinners understand. Let me explain... (big time... ;-) )

666, or 616. It all means the same as a love commitment to someone that you've never seen.

For example, Jenny Jenny who can I turn

to? 867-5309. Zip-Codes mean nothing, faith is everything.

Sorry to throw a fork in your roads, but neither number can point to any 'AntiChrist'.

Why? Because 666 or 616 is the number of the 'Beast', and not the number of any 'AntiChrist'.

You need to read the Bible once in a while, before you post with such pithy, yet silly and wrong opinions.

666, or 616. It all means the same as a love commitment to someone that you've never seen.

Sorry to throw a fork in your roads, but neither number can point to any 'AntiChrist'.

Why? Because 666 or 616 is the number of the 'Beast', and not the number of any 'AntiChrist'.

You need to read the Bible once in a while, before you post with such pithy, yet silly and wrong opinions.

Um, perhaps you should read the post before commenting once in a while before offering such un-pithy, and sill and wrong comments. I said number of the beast and, perhaps I missed it but I didn't see a reference to the antichrist anywhere.

Are you an agnostic as I am, Meaning I can't absolutly sure there's no god but I doubt it. Or are you a wishy washy bollocks merchant who wants to believe in christianity but doesn't want to wait till marriage for sex?

The oldest scrolls of revelation say the number of the beast is 616 not 666. 666 was actually a copy error.

616 - sounds like an area code to me.

616? That means the mainstream Marvel Universe is clearly the work of Satan! :twitch: Dear sweet shit, that means the Ultimate Marvel Universe is....is....

AUUGH!

6 + 1 + 6 = 13

Maybe it was not a copy error but just a matter of Triskaideikaphobia that it became 666 and not 616?

:asshole2: