Goodbye Jesus

Was There A Whiff Of Cannabis About Jesus?

Jun

Yep, it's him.

Wow. An idiot, a Xian, and no sense of humor. What a surprise. By the way, shit-for-brains, LSD-25 was synthesized in California by a cat named Owsley, not by the political activist Abbie Hoffman.

How embarassing this must be for you.

"LSD was first synthesized in 1938 by Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann at the Sandoz Laboratories in Basel, Switzerland, as part of a large research program searching for medically useful ergot alkaloid derivatives."

From here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD

You actually ARE stupid, aren't you?

The irony is like some inescapable cloud of wet dogfarts.

Folks....friends...

You really gotta be careful about jumping on someone JUST because the site has issued them the yellow symbol.

The issuing of the yellow symbol depends on how the site interprets what you write in the Any Gods? Section.

Usually a new members belief status is cleared up within a few posts, and the yellow flying tri-thingy is removed.

But with only 18 posts for Heschel so far....it is quite likely this has happened. What he/she put in the "Any Gods?" section is somewhat vague. "The One" could mean Christiangod.....or it could simply mean Heschel thought the Matrix movies rocked.

Either way....he/she disagreed with the original post (it would have been nice if Heschel offered a counter-argument explaining the denial). I gotta remind you guys....burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim, so that means it's YOUR job to give Heschel more proof than a single article.

Telling him to prove it didn't happen is NO DIFFERENT than a christian coming in here demanding WE prove that god doesn't exist.

Don't be hypocritical.

i didn't even use the yellow symbol to make my judgement. i didn't even know that was used to suggest a member's status. i went by the "apologist." is that also set by the mods? it would make more sense if this was set by the user. it'd help me not make an ass out of myself sometimes.

Wow. An idiot, a Xian, and no sense of humor. What a surprise. By the way, shit-for-brains, LSD-25 was synthesized in California by a cat named Owsley, not by the political activist Abbie Hoffman.

"LSD was first synthesized in 1938 by Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann at the Sandoz Laboratories in Basel, Switzerland, as part of a large research program searching for medically useful ergot alkaloid derivatives."

From here...

The irony is like some inescapable cloud of wet dogfarts.

Dear Someday-I-Want -To-Fuck-A-Woman: I referred to LSD-25, which was synthesized by Owsley, a Sandoz chemist in California, in the Sixties, a fact from my own personal knowledge. You copied/pasted "LSD" from Wikipedia. You also did not say "Dr. Albert Hofmann," I-Can-Suck-My-Own-Dick-But-Please-Don't-Tell-Anybody. You said Abby Hoffman.

So there is no embarrassment or irony, PussyBreath. Just dishonesty on your part, which I recall being your most famous attribute, and the reason you were kicked off this forum in the first place.

From here...

The irony is like some inescapable cloud of wetdogfarts.

Dear Someday-I-Want -To-Fuck-A-Woman: I referred to LSD-25, which was synthesized by Owsley, a Sandoz chemist in California, in the Sixties, a fact from my own personal knowledge. You copied/pasted "LSD" from Wikipedia. You also did not say "Dr. Albert Hofmann," I-Can-Suck-My-Own-Dick-But-Please-Don't-Tell-Anybody. You said Abby Hoffman.

So there is no embarrassment or irony, PussyBreath. Just dishonesty on your part, which I recall being your most famous attribute, and the reason you were kicked off this forum in the first place.

I'm not sure why you included that part about being able to suck your own dick. You just posted it to a public forum so me telling someone doesn't seem to be an issue. Anyway, be proud of your unique abilities.

I'm confused about the beginning of your retort as well. It seems as though you might have been referring to me as "someday I want to fuck a woman", although that's not entirely clear. It seems, and correct me if I'm wrong here, that you're rather clumsily trying to paint me as a sexually inexperienced native american (indians are the only people i know of who name themselves mundane phrases) and then you turn around and call me "pussy breath". The message is a little mixed, no? I'm trying to figure out how one get's pussy breath without having any sexual experience. Maybe you were saying that I eat cats or something. In any case, perhaps you could have done better with the insults (or maybe not) if you hadn't lost your cool over the embarassment of being shown to be a moron in front of your peers.

The fact remains that LSD, also known as LSD-25, was first synthesized by Albert Hofmann (I call him Abby for short). Since the factoid that you learned "from your own personal knowledge" is demonstrably false, you might consider modifying your "personal knowledge" so it doesn't cause you to strenuously assert falsehoods and thereby present yourself as a dunderpated panty-sniffer.

I hope this has helped.

From here...

The irony is like some inescapable cloud of wetdogfarts.

I'm not sure why you included that part about being able to suck your own dick. You just posted it to a public forum so me telling someone doesn't seem to be an issue. Anyway, be proud of your unique abilities.

I'm confused about the beginning of your retort as well. It seems as though you might have been referring to me as "someday I want to fuck a woman", although that's not entirely clear. It seems, and correct me if I'm wrong here, that you're rather clumsily trying to paint me as a sexually inexperienced native american (indians are the only people i know of who name themselves mundane phrases) and then you turn around and call me "pussy breath". The message is a little mixed, no? I'm trying to figure out how one get's pussy breath without having any sexual experience. Maybe you were saying that I eat cats or something. In any case, perhaps you could have done better with the insults (or maybe not) if you hadn't lost your cool over the embarassment of being shown to be a moron in front of your peers.

The fact remains that LSD, also known as LSD-25, was first synthesized by Albert Hofmann (I call him Abby for short). Since the factoid that you learned "from your own personal knowledge" is demonstrably false, you might consider modifying your "personal knowledge" so it doesn't cause you to strenuously assert falsehoods and thereby present yourself as a dunderpated panty-sniffer.

I hope this has helped.

Yes, it has helped. Now there is no doubt about how truly pathetic a creature you are. You are still a know-nothing with a huge ego, just as you were when you were kicked off this forum in the first place. Grasping at straws attempting to maintain cool, you are still that same physically-challenged, angry little mama's boy.