Goodbye Jesus

Finding Love On Exchristian.net

Llwellyn

Have you ever heard of people making a romantic companion on this website? I know this is not geared up to be a dating site, but perhaps it still happens? I know that a major limiting factor when I am on Yahoo Personals is the religious issue -- I have no interest in dating someone who believes in Biblical revelation. Meeting people here would solve that problem. Are there progressive/infidel dating websites, like "Atheist Mingle" or something like that? :lmao:

I dunno, I would really like to meet a dynamic and stimulating infidel woman for a girlfriend. I am a 27 year old male attorney living in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Anyone care to request photos/more info? :wicked:

I don't think evil atheist conspiractors have time to date, what with all of the baby-killing, Christian-persecuting, and health-food-shopping. I sure know MY calander is booked -- so little time, so many opportunities for arson.

Wouldn't that be a nice story to tell the grandkids, and something nice to tell the fundies.. in response to if you are following gods will and doing good things you should get everything else added to what you need/desire... It would be kind of funny to actually meet and connect with someone from an ex-xian site.

hey,

Single, hetro, male here. Working musician and dishwasher, Guitarist/Singer/Songwriter,

I enjoy reading hard science, and sci/fi fantasy.

Seeking sane woman with recording facilitys and a well stocked bar.

I know that a major limiting factor when I am on Yahoo Personals is the religious issue -- I have no interest in dating someone who believes in Biblical revelation.

First of all... good luck, who knows.

Second... why can't a regular dating site work?

I would think if you state up front that you are an atheist or whatever, there are those that are looking just for that. How about, "mono-theists need not ever apply in a zillion years".

Surely there are lots of good heathen women in Michigan? Maybe you need to slide over to Windsor and find a Grade A Canadian heathen woman. Wahoo!

Mongo

I know that a major limiting factor when I am on Yahoo Personals is the religious issue -- I have no interest in dating someone who believes in Biblical revelation.

That is such a foreign concept to me. That is just 'never' an issue here. You can throw a rock randomly into a crowd and hit a non-believer. Christians would love it!

First of all... good luck, who knows.

Second... why can't a regular dating site work?

I would think if you state up front that you are an atheist or whatever, there are those that are looking just for that. How about, "mono-theists need not ever apply in a zillion years".

Surely there are lots of good heathen women in Michigan? Maybe you need to slide over to Windsor and find a Grade A Canadian heathen woman. Wahoo!

Mongo

What part of the province are you from, Mongo, that you think it's so easy finding an unbeliever here in Ontario? I think on the thread about school issues you said you live in Ontario. I think it's easy finding people who don't go to church regularly but they would still consider themselves to be Christian and with such people the god question could potentially cause very serious problems, don't you think?

Llwellyn, you have the same signature as someone else here...I'm not sure who though. Anyway, yes, there have been people here that have meet before. One just never knows!

I don't know about love, but there are a few chicks here that I'd like to fuck :wicked:

I don't know about love, but there are a few chicks here that I'd like to fuck

Subtle... Could be worse, like my school, there are ppl here dumb as rocks.

What part of the province are you from, Mongo, that you think it's so easy finding an unbeliever here in Ontario? I think on the thread about school issues you said you live in Ontario. I think it's easy finding people who don't go to church regularly but they would still consider themselves to be Christian and with such people the god question could potentially cause very serious problems, don't you think?

To your question, without a doubt yes. I recommend making non-xtian views clear including the impact on child rearing policy.

Meeting people is very hard especially if you have important criteria that exclude many people.

My comments regarding Windsor is in reference to the diversity of people including decidedly non-religious people that I have met in the Greater Toronto Area and my understanding that there are more xtians in America. I find Canada more liberal and more agnostic. I would think Ontario is an easier place to meet a non-xtian/religious spouse than Michigan.

Sorry to imply that it was easy.

Mongo

It actually is possible to find Ex-Christians in the general dating pool, even on the big sites. I wouldn't worry too much.

The danger with sites like this is that there's far too few people, and most likely the single ones (probably especially women) may not be looking for a guy through here.

And with the smaller number of people it's even more likely that there's going to be too wide of a geographical spread. You have more of a chance of meeting a person local to you in a big site.

That said, you also have an immense chance of encountering a spammer too. Ugh.

-Seth

Why not try EHarmony.Com!!!

After all....according to them the perfect match for an Atheist is a, muslim, New Ager, or a Pagan! It's ALL the same thing according to Doctor DogmaHitch! :Wendywhatever:

I did that fucking personality test, and they told me that based on my answers they couldn't match me with anybody.

Aha! I was right. Most people would find that depressing, but I actually find it funny.

I did that fucking personality test, and they told me that based on my answers they couldn't match me with anybody.

Aha! I was right. Most people would find that depressing, but I actually find it funny.

LOL! I am not even going to try that site...I KNOW they won't have anyone for me!

LOL! I am not even going to try that site...I KNOW they won't have anyone for me!

Ditto here! I'm a very, very unique guy, heheh...

Man. This thread is starting to seem like it's heading towards a suicide pact. How 'bout something less depressing... ummm... there's plenty of fun ex-Christian gals (and guys if you swing that way) out there!

-Seth

Hey it would be great to meet a nice ex-christian girl, but i'm in a different part of the world to most people here. I turn 32 tomorrow (9th) :mellow: still single oh well nevermind.

I tried eHarmony twice and neither of the guys showed up. IMHO, it's not worth paying the monthly fee for.

Heh i like being single. Not so bad, being taken is cool too though, and more desireable at times. The only non believer gal I ever dated ended up cheating...that was not fun.