Goodbye Jesus

I Got This Email Today....

Greydon Square

Hi my name is Nadia

a friend of mine sent me the link to ur page

how interesting is ur site

u have a right to be an athiest but plz dont blame christianity for what is going on in this world.

the world is not run by christians nor muslims, it is run by secret societies for example freemasons, illuminati e.t.c

these people believe in money and they front as christians. thats how they manipulate people. Just because someone says they are muslim or christian dont mean they are. I believe in jesus and his way of life... which is very simple yet powerfull. and even if jesus never existed.. i would have lost nothing if i followed his teachings because they are simple and fullfilling for any human. Now the bible has been changed by the people that control the world to suit them and ther times but the message of jesus can never be taken away from his true followers. I dont believe in any organised religion or church or pope i simply believe in jesus christ as the most perfect example to follow. Now i can understand u being an athiest because in todays world people are confused and dont know what to follow or what to believe in.. but that is what all the western governments are doing to people, making people cold and robotic and brainwashed. but its been 2000 yrs and the words of jesus are still here with us. I need no proof for it is a spiritual relationship. heaven and hell are not a place u go when u die, it is what u create here on here, we create our own hell and heaven right here on earth, we do it everyday, America puts the name of god on the dollar bills, very ineteresting and mind twisting. they use the name of god to get away with all the evil they do in this world and the majority of people are all brainwashed. people start getting programmed form the day they start school. programmed by teachers that went to universities and in those universities the teachers got brainweashed too, thats why we only get taught what they think is necessary for us to learn so that its easier to brainwash us in the future.

people get brainwashed everyday through t.v, radio, magazines, newspapers e.t.c the world is run by evil people and they are not christians and the bible states that very clearly. everything that the bible says is coming tru... the thing is im not good with words or explaining things too well but i still had to share what ever i could with u, i will get more facts and holla back at u this was a very quick letter i wrote coz im bout to go lol... so hit me back.

You forgot option 7,

What's wrong with this letter... ur u plz ect. bleh

Ur- is a city in iraq,

U- is a letter alone with no supporting letters to make a word,

Plz- is not a word either,

Tru- is not a word,

Holla- is not a word,

Hi my name is Nadia

I believe in jesus and his way of life... which is very simple yet powerfull. and even if jesus never existed.. i would have lost nothing if i followed his teachings because they are simple and fullfilling for any human.

This site may offend you but it is humorous and absolutely true. Now do you still want to be like jesus? This is biblical.

Landover Baptist Church

Okay folks, I'll confess my heresy of choosing option #5 ;)

I disagree with most of the content of this letter, but aside from that nonsensical "everything da wholly babble sez is coming true", I can tolerate what this person writes. At least this "Nadia" doesn't come across (to me that is) as condescending, arrogant et cetera. Deluded and brainwashed, yes... but at least rather peaceful. As long as she doesn't seriously bother others, as far as I'm concerned she can keep believing in her image of jebus.

Of course, she doesn't tell what consequences she's willing to draw from what's supposedly coming true... :scratch:

Okay,

I am going to be different than most on here. I would leave this person alone. I think she is trying to be nonoffensive. I think she is at least trying to understand and maybe starting to deconvert. I would probably not even answer her email and let her keep reading this site and let her figure it out for herself. If she has genuine questions, by all means, answer them. Make her respond to you, don't you respond to her. ....Just my 2 cents.

well i wasnt really planning to, but she responded to one of the Atheist Nation vids that i did, so i wanted to let the experts(you guys) pick the content apart, i didnt really think that i was going to answer her back though, just didnt really seem like it was worth the attention. She IS hot however...

u have a right to be an athiest but plz dont blame christianity for what is going on in this world.

the world is not run by christians nor muslims, it is run by secret societies for example freemasons, illuminati e.t.c

:lmao::lmao:

Ah yes.....clearly. They taught her that in college...right? Yeah. I'd like to tell this honey that watching movies centered around college is not the same thing as higher education, and that I'm sorry she feels the only way to make the world 'interesting' is by believing debunked conspiracy theories. The world is truly interesting if you get out and get in it instead of hiding behind your dogma, peering at the world by squinting and reading Weekly World News upside down.

these people believe in money and they front as christians. thats how they manipulate people. Just because someone says they are muslim or christian dont mean they are. I believe in jesus and his way of life... which is very simple yet powerfull.

And just because you say you're christian, doesn't make you one either. Why should I believe you? Were your clothes gifted to you? Are you homeless? Do you get food from a shelter? What's that in your purse? MONEY?!! Then you are a money believer! You aren't a christian either! :eek:

and even if jesus never existed.. i would have lost nothing if i followed his teachings because they are simple and fullfilling for any human. Now the bible has been changed by the people that control the world to suit them and ther times but the message of jesus can never be taken away from his true followers.

But if the bible has been changed by the world controllers, then how does that make the words of jesus which are found ONLY IN THE BIBLE (you know....the same one that has been changed) believable?

You may as well say don't trust the word of god...trust in the word of god. :twitch:

Twit.

America puts the name of god on the dollar bills, very ineteresting and mind twisting. they use the name of god to get away with all the evil they do in this world and the majority of people are all brainwashed. people start getting programmed form the day they start school. programmed by teachers that went to universities and in those universities the teachers got brainweashed too, thats why we only get taught what they think is necessary for us to learn so that its easier to brainwash us in the future.

Aaaand you aren't brainwashed at all.

Uh-Huh. :twitch:

everything that the bible says is coming tru... the thing is im not good with words or explaining things too well but i still had to share what ever i could with u, i will get more facts and holla back at u this was a very quick letter i wrote coz im bout to go lol... so hit me back.

Yeah....you're not good with words. Couldn't be because you've been brainwashed into thinking education is unimportant or has a hidden agenda. Of course not. Brilliant of you to stay out of the "system". Can't be brainwashed if you don't have a brain right?

Now shut up and pump my gas.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time those Nazis took pictures of my dog?

UGH Dude speak!

I notice that people who use netspeak are actually more intelligent in person. It is just a lazy way 2 tipe(misspelling was intentional)...

I agree with Burnedout for the most part!

Did I ever tell you guys about the time those Nazis took pictures of my dog?

You mean them eeebil commies. Nazis take pics of cats, just like the illuminati take them of rats.

You gotta keep your conspiracy theories right, you know... :nono:

:HaHa: