Goodbye Jesus

The Edge

Mythra

Anyone here familiar with Edge.org? I just ran across it a couple of days ago. It has lots of archived articles from some of the world's leading freethinkers. When you're looking for some clear thinking from immensly intelligent and articulate people, this is a pretty good place to wander around in.

Here

REASON RULES.

I feel sorry for the other guys in U2. Ask anybody to name all the members: "Well, there's Bono, the Edge, and......um........well there's some other people too."

Anyone here familiar with Edge.org? I just ran across it a couple of days ago. It has lots of archived articles from some of the world's leading freethinkers. When you're looking for some clear thinking from immensly intelligent and articulate people, this is a pretty good place to wander around in.

Here

REASON RULES.

Good stuff, thanks for the link. :D

Whether they are biologists, geologists, physicists, chemists, astronomers, or engineers, virtually all my sources topped their list of what they wish people understood about science with a plug for Darwin's dandy idea. Would you please tell the public, they implored, that evolution is for real? Would you please explain that the evidence for it is overwhelming and that an appreciation of evolution serves as the bedrock of our understanding of all life on this planet? "My God Problem" -Natalie Angier

:lmao:

What a wonderful site. :thanks: