... the star quencher.

... the culture wiper.

... the myth slayer.

... the joy quencher.

... the creeping shadow.

... the deadening infection.

... the brain cancer.

What else is Christianity to you? :woohoo:

Christianity teaches that divine vengeance is destructive rather than creative, and thus it presents the atonement theology and a soteriology of justification by faith. Pagans like me pray that Nemesis, Apollo, and Zeus would impress upon human minds the full picture.

A fairy tale.................

for those who cannot bear to hear the truth.............

for those afraid to think...........

for those afraid to work towards self-awareness...........

for the weak minded who can easily believe in fantasies..............

for those happy with vapid platitudes in place of the answers to questions that mean so much to life.................

for those happy to take truth and force it into categories of their own design....................

A sick and dangerous cult that protects peadophiles and glorifies genocide,

A squabling pack of spoilt children who only agree when they see a chance to bully/rob someone outside their group,

An excuse to sexualy abuse ones own children,

A concerted effort to maintain willfull ignorance in the face of obvious knowlege,

An authoritarian and conformist organization, ideal for producing militarism,

An insidious form of mind control....

The largest producer of guilt in the world, (tho Islam isn't far behind...)

A barrier to reasoned thought....

The enemy of science...

An oppressor of the poor that keeps them in rags and their clergy in riches...

(Great response by the way Thurisaz)

.....a creation of the mind of man.

Guinnessis 26:1 And Man said (after a few too many mugs o' stout) , Let us make god in our image (hic), after our likeness...not to mention he will act pretty much an ass just like us too...yeah that's the ticket.

Anywho Hi to all the believers, unbelievers old and new here at Ex-C from a longtime nonbeliever (religion...never had it, never will...so no unconversion stories in my immeadiate future *sigh*). Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I would finally jump into the shallow end and see if I can stay afloat. I have spent a few years hanging around here off and on staying behind the scenes enjoying the edification provided as well as the opportunity to peak thru the windows of the minds of the religious and ireligious alike. To be able to see the humor and pain of the trials and tribulations of the people that populate this place and to maybe find a little bit of understanding as to "WHY" so many seem to have a need for a god to be real in order to live their lives and how it then impacts their lives when they come to reach the conclusion that he just isn't real. To this end the forums here at Ex-C have provided invaluable insights into a subject that I find as interesting as I do disturbing...the RELIGION of man "WHY"! Well keep up the good works[sic] folks! And most importantly...ENJOY LIFE God or no god :lol: