Goodbye Jesus

Tiz The Season To Push Your Religion On People

AKR

i recieved my first religious visitor today. these fuckers always get me out of bed. i'm living in a small A-frame right now, so you can see the stairs/ladder (it's really steep) for the loft from the door. so here i am, half awake, crawling down these stairs, with a boner trying to escape my boxers. i contemplated showing it off to the lady, :wicked: but i wasn't positive on what she was doing there, so i put on a robe. one good look at her and a few words from her mouth about "a lot of people, during this season, have a tough time," and i'd heard enough. i just groggily told her i'm not interested, and she left. i should just have a sign on the fuckin door that says, "PLEASE DO NOT WAKE ME FOR A RELIGIOUS CONVERSION."

Goodbye Jesus
i recieved my first religious visitor today. these fuckers always get me out of bed. i'm living in a small A-frame right now, so you can see the stairs/ladder (it's really steep) for the loft from the door. so here i am, half awake, crawling down these stairs, with a boner trying to escape my boxers. i contemplated showing it off to the lady, :wicked: but i wasn't positive on what she was doing there, so i put on a robe. one good look at her and a few words from her mouth about "a lot of people, during this season, have a tough time," and i'd heard enough. i just groggily told her i'm not interested, and she left. i should just have a sign on the fuckin door that says, "PLEASE DO NOT WAKE ME FOR A RELIGIOUS CONVERSION."

Someone wished me a Merry Christmas (I'm not offended but...) and it seemed so early that I was in mental shock and forgot to wish them a Merry Festivus.

Mongo not quick thinker!

Why not just have a "NO SOLICITATIONS" sign?

I had a Jehoover's Witness come to the door a few days ago.

I swear, the next time a stranger comes knocking, I'm pulling off all my clothes and answering the door naked.

I swear, the next time a stranger comes knocking, I'm pulling off all my clothes and answering the door naked.

Be sure and put a Santa hat and beard on the little guy; you may as well go all-out.

Be sure and put a Santa hat and beard on the little guy; you may as well go all-out.

No no, I think he should go with a red Rudolph nose and antlers on the little guy instead. :grin:

Nice suggestions :HaHa: