Goodbye Jesus

I Think I Got One

Greydon Square

Hey man just watched Babble and I really felt it... I could sense the passion in your tone and your demenour.. and the only thing that I disagree on is the moment that you dismissed your passion as anger.. I believe that anger can be a natural product of passion.. And as long as the anger is controlled, within a reasonable respect, that it is perfectly understandable to be angry about the misunderstanding of the truth....

I never truly understood the dynamics of post religion after I abandoned Christianity, but after I watched some of your videos I realized that I had become Agnostic....

SInce, your videos I have given the concept of God a lot more thought... and until the day that I see undeniable proof that there is a God... I have now chosen to become an Atheist.

I believe that in my heart I have always known there was no god(even though I rationalized).. But your courage in pronouncing your denial has, inspired me to accept the truth that I have always known, but been afraid to face....

Thanks for the inspiration... and keep up the great vids...

Later

Wes

Given the style of this guy's writing, it could be bull. But it also might not be. If it's the latter, you've done something I never thought I'd see happen: someone actually being convinced by one person to abandon religion. Gives me hope that I might achieve that one day.

So when is part 4 comin'?

Given the style of this guy's writing, it could be bull. But it also might not be. If it's the latter, you've done something I never thought I'd see happen: someone actually being convinced by one person to abandon religion. Gives me hope that I might achieve that one day.

So when is part 4 comin'?

Pretty Soon, I think i want to do it about infinite regression... and how to me, a god cant exist. What do you think. Oh and about Jesus Camp

Keep them coming! And don't take so long on part four! lol