Goodbye Jesus

Recommended Reading Gone Awry

HoustonHorn

I figured y'all would get a kick out of this. About 6 months ago I bought several of Bart Ehrman's books - Misquoting Jesus, Lost Christianities, and Lost Scriptures on Amazon. Yesterday they sent me this email.

As someone who has purchased books on religion and spirituality from Amazon.com, you might like to know about our new Bible Store.

The Bible Store

Amazon.com's new Bible Store was conceived to help you choose from dozens of editions--from devotional to study Bibles--along with background references and related titles. Browse our selections and find the perfect gift!

Somehow, I don't see myself buying anything out of the Bible Store.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

That's the trouble with buying online, sometimes you automatically get on a listserv, then you have to either unsubscribe or throw their email address into Spam Killer.

You could pick up a shiny copy of The Oxford Annotated Bible, although the rationale for listing it under the "Personal Growth Bibles" heading eludes me.