Goodbye Jesus

"molotov"

Greydon Square

I've only recently become interested in hip hop (a long way from the Mozart I'm listening to right now :grin: ). I'm curious if there are any others who rhyme atheist themes? I'm all for it of course, the vehicle of art to raise questions in people and to give voice to those who have no voice of their own, especially on this topic. I like your line about "being in trouble for this" (something to that effect). Do you ever perform this publicly, and if so has any "believer" in the audience tried to stone you or something dumb like that?

Good job. I liked it.

I've only recently become interested in hip hop (a long way from the Mozart I'm listening to right now FrogsToadBigGrin.gif ). I'm curious if there are any others who rhyme atheist themes? I'm all for it of course, the vehicle of art to raise questions in people and to give voice to those who have no voice of their own, especially on this topic.
There's this guy I heard at the end of an Infidel Guy broadcast who's pretty good. If you want I can see if I can find the link IG gave me. There's also this guy I heard of in the underground called Immortal Technique. His raps aren't strictly theological, but the man is damn good. It's a shame when dudes like him and Greydon here can't use superior skill and lyrical content to make mainstream breaks.