Goodbye Jesus

Need Your Opinions

Mike D

I found this video on uTube from this guy who says that god exists and atheists are wrong. I need your opinions..... what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtHHgFDpxnw...ted&search=

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I think this guy needs to embrace his sexuality and stop fighting with himself over who he really is. "The curse"? What fucking curse? "The witch"? Again, what fucking witch? "The sound of an atheist after death"? Here's the sound of an atheist after death.

-------

Did you hear anything? No? That's what an atheist sounds like after death. That's what EVERYONE sounds like after death. It isn't a fun thought. I can't stand thinking about not existing anymore. But I prefer non-existence to forced subservience to a beast like the god of the Judeo-Christian bible.

I found this video on uTube from this guy who says that god exists and atheists are wrong. I need your opinions..... what do you think?

I think he needs psychological help.

:twitch:

That was the gayest video I have ever seen in my entire life. It was so fucking wierd. I'm not sure the video proves anything except that some kid in Greece, Morrocco, or Bosnia -- wherever he is from -- has too much time on his hands.

There are no words that exist in any language that can adequately describe how badly that video sucked.

Ok i'll come clean and admit, when I first saw this video my jaw dropped open and I was speechless, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Then I had to watch it again, just because I don't think i've never seen anything so f-ed up in my entire life! That time though I laughed my ass off. Is it possible that anyone could make something that bad and be totally oblivious to it?

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I think this guy needs to embrace his sexuality and stop fighting with himself over who he really is. "The curse"? What fucking curse? "The witch"? Again, what fucking witch? "The sound of an atheist after death"? Here's the sound of an atheist after death.

I think the girl in the first part of the video is actually him in drag....

God was willing to turn up and convert that atheist by having a chat to him... why the hell wouldn't God just do the same to everyone? There wouldn't be any atheists if God made himself known to the world.

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I think this guy needs to embrace his sexuality and stop fighting with himself over who he really is.

I watched only about 30 seconds of the video without reading any of the comments here.

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!

Embrace your gayness dude! You are such a queen! :Wendywhatever:

Omg. That guy's such a big blip on my gaydar, he's like a fucking gaycraft carrier. :twitch:

Seriously, I'm in the "Dude, I don't care if you believe in god or not, just come out of the damn closet and be honest with yourself and the rest of the world" camp.

Man. Poor guy. I hope he figures himself out.

I think everyone should watch that video because after watching it you will feel so grateful that you are not that guy.

A cutesy bit of home video - better than some of the home videos people put up on uTube.

Such a pity about all the God writing in the middle of it.

That is the weirdest fucking thing I've ever seen. It's one part gay disco, one part Baliwood, and one part Carmen.

.........gaycraft carrier...........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thank doG I swallowed my coffee before I read that! Chuckle of the day award goes to Gwenmead.

:Medal::beer:

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I think this guy needs to embrace his sexuality and stop fighting with himself over who he really is.

I watched only about 30 seconds of the video without reading any of the comments here.

I was thinking exactly the same thing!!

Embrace your gayness dude! You are such a queen! :Wendywhatever:

As usual. IBF is applying good common sense here.

I assume that the guy who made/wrote this was distraught from a break-up with his girlfriend, which seems inevitable from his obvious gaiety, and is attempting to get clarity on his issues with christian thinking ... Sheesh! ... that poor little fucker ... women can put any mans mind into a tailspin if they know what they're doing, but to attempt to "empower" yourself out of such a psychic nose-dive with the philosophical fountainhead of slavish behavior in the modern world? Totally fucking hopeless, of course. The unfortunate characterizing of his girlfriend as the "evil witch", and his desires as "the curse" ... only makes any friendly resolution of their conflicts to be further out of reach. That's unfortunate, also. The girlfriend is probably just realizing that his dubious sexuality was not satisfying and wanted to find someone thoroughly heterosexual.

He should take IBF's advice and tell his story to a new boyfriend.

lol I love this comment,

god's existence proven through... Interpretive Dance!!!

seriously though that is gayer than all of Nsync put together

Thats some funny shit!!! is this guy gay? If anyone takes what he sings as serious they have mental problems! "come on the Demons are comming alive :rolleyes:

I agree the guys needs to embrace the struggle within himself and release..and quit pretending

yeah, I agree. It was a bit wierd. The strange part was that after all this fussing about "the curse", it says he embraces all these conflicting religions and in so doing, finds power over "the curse". So, the message is that if you embraced being thorougly f--king confused, you will find power to overcome. May we all find power to overcome this silly-a** video!