I Use To Have Affairs With Married Christian Women!

Leaf

If real life lots of women settle with a Wil Turner, but cheat on him with a Jack Sparrow. Becasue he ends up quit boring....

Remember men the main ingrediant is bordome that is why women cheat most of the time.

Actually, Leaf, it's the other way around. Since we're going with movie references, let's look at X-Men 2. Jean Grey pointed out to Logan that women DATE men like him, and MARRY men like Cyclops. Do you know what that means? Since you do not understand context, let me lay it out for you: none of the women you have ever engaged in intercourse with remember you. I could not care less what the word "Leaf" means in any language. "If" real life, women marry men for more than the petty reasons you have outlined in order to boost your own ego.

Unfortunately, Leaf, women do not fall into the predictable pattern you want them to. Women at clubs do, perhaps, but they are there for the same reason that you are: to get some ass. And maybe, just MAYBE, there are guys out there that are not interested in women that will forget them, or women that only see their pricks.

And you STILL haven't answered my questions, Leafy Boy.

1. what was your relationship with your mother like?

2. Why should we be jealous of the amount of women you sleep with?

I mean, I would think a REAL MAN would not be afraid of a few simple questions. Guess I was wrong. :shrug:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean, I would think a REAL MAN would not be afraid of a few simple questions. Guess I was wrong. :shrug:

I think you're right. He just isn't a REAL MAN.

Just to be extra clear, this post is NOT a response to Leaf's post to me. WHY? As usual, I skipped over his posts. Too gross.

The name leaf makes me think of a soggy, dead, floppy maple leaf from last year. Thin as tissue and less substantial. Or maybe a dried out maple leaf from last year, more brittle than eggshells and worth less.

So leaf=lion in some languages? OK. So what? Lions are also known as the king of beasts. Our leaf character definitely comes across as a beast. A sex-crazed beast. He seems to imagine he's the king. In the animal kingdom he probably is. Lions are over-sized cats. Everyone knows that few beasts fornicate like cats. And, like our kingly beast, the toms probably don't necessarily explain to the tabbies that one spin of delight could end up in her having to look out for eight babies one day.

Ruby the world is a BIG place. *snipping all the bullshit*

Leaf,

Why are you trying to educate an Old Order Mennonite, like Ruby, about Mennonites?

You are a dipshit!

Taph

Ruby the world is a BIG place. *snipping all the bullshit*

Leaf,

Why are you trying to educate an Old Order Mennonite, like Ruby, about Mennonites?

You are a dipshit!

Taph

I think I found a much better picture of Leaf:

head-up-ass-1.jpg

Whatever...guys...this post has got off the main point and now have assholes like the poster above this one...Look not wasting my time thunderdoming you anymore. Whatever dude..Finding a asshat online you are a true :loser: :loser:

Whatever...guys...this post has got off the main point and now have assholes like the poster above this one...Look not wasting my time thunderdoming you anymore. Whatever dude..Finding a asshat online you are a true :loser: :loser:

You just don't get it, do you? There's two things you need to remember when in a public forum:

1) Most of us wouldn't have a problem with you if you didn't come across as an egocentric holier-than-thou jerk. Try a little humility and stop pretending that you're the world's greatest lover, when your own posts make it clear you are not.

2) Understand that you will always have critics. Try to handle people who disagree with you a little more gracefully, especially when they correct your misinformation.

You just don't get it, do you? There's two things you need to remember when in a public forum:

1) Most of us wouldn't have a problem with you if you didn't come across as an egocentric holier-than-thou jerk. Try a little humility and stop pretending that you're the world's greatest lover, when your own posts make it clear you are not.

2) Understand that you will always have critics. Try to handle people who disagree with you a little more gracefully, especially when they correct your misinformation.

3.) Don't take anything personally. If you do, it just shows you take yourself way too seriously.

3.) There are many people who have more experience, more knowledge, and more intellegence than you (a general "you" not specifically "you"). It's best to learn from them, not attempt to one-up them, or degrade them.

Well, that's less like a #3 and more like an addendum to #2, but that's ok. :thanks:

3.) There are many people who have more experience, more knowledge, and more intellegence than you (a general "you" not specifically "you"). It's best to learn from them, not attempt to one-up them, or degrade them.

Well, that's less like a #3 and more like an addendum to #2, but that's ok. :thanks:

Yeah, I know, I edited it to something better.

So leaf=lion in some languages? OK. So what? Lions are also known as the king of beasts. Our leaf character definitely comes across as a beast. A sex-crazed beast. He seems to imagine he's the king. In the animal kingdom he probably is. Lions are over-sized cats. Everyone knows that few beasts fornicate like cats. And, like our kingly beast, the toms probably don't necessarily explain to the tabbies that one spin of delight could end up in her having to look out for eight babies one day.

Yeah I'm a Beast! :woohoo: A real lion a Alpha Lion :woohoo: You should be lucky I aint younger because I am irresistable Male in everyway and you would likely fall in love with me!

Anyway i think your pissed I slept with a Mennonite women..Well let me tell you she wasnt the only Fake ass Christian I slept with. Look I am a master of Seduction..not really a player but a Mack Daddy....I teach players now. I am so confident in my game that I can "pretend" to be a Mennonite..or interested in becoming a Mennonite...that I can within 1 month land 25-50% most single women in a Menno church from age 25-35 single or in marriage. I am a damn good looking man, fit in shape, a smooth talker, I also know the Bible very good..I speak 3 Languages, have been near all over Europe, I am also a master at human relations.

Actually my plan for the New years is to start attending the few local Baptist Churches, and Russian Orth. in my area....and surely my goall is not to hear sermons. I'll come here for that. :wicked:

You should be lucky I aint younger because I am irresistable Male in everyway and you would likely fall in love with me!

Not if your posts here are any indication of your true personality. A lot of women have more sense than that. You prey upon the emotionally lackluster and disatisfied because they're easy to catch. A lot of women are far more challenging than the women you prefer. Especially us Ex-C girls, because we've learned to be more critical of what "sounds too good to be true" stuff we hear.

You're a scavenger who picks off the weak and defenseless because you're unable to handle a healthy and stronger prey. You wouldn't be able to get within ten feet of a good portion of the women here. Don't kid yourself. You ain't all that.

Don't kid yourself. You ain't all that.

Leaf is all about kidding himself. Not only that he has a vested interest in trying to control other's views of him. He must be admired.

You should be lucky I aint younger because I am irresistable Male in everyway and you would likely fall in love with me!

Not if your posts here are any indication of your true personality. A lot of women have more sense than that. You prey upon the emotionally lackluster and disatisfied because they're easy to catch. A lot of women are far more challenging than the women you prefer. Especially us Ex-C girls, because we've learned to be more critical of what "sounds too good to be true" stuff we hear.

You wouldn't be able to get within ten feet of a good portion of the women here. Don't kid yourself. You ain't all that.

You wish honey! Its one thing to post on a message board..in life I believe very sure that if you and I meet and I try my tact ,you would be asking me for my phone number!

You wouldn't be able to get within ten feet of a good portion of the women here. Don't kid yourself. You ain't all that.

Yeah OK... :Wendywhatever: Look I am a master of seduction and human relations..I am very good! I know how to hold a convestation and am a very outgowing person..For example if we meet in real life and I like you..I would ask U open ended questions. You would respond..i would even throw in Something about Jesus to see where you stand..You would tell me..you left the church...Well I did also :wicked: you may test me with the Bible and various churches...I would have no problem covering all that....Also while we talk I would be using some cocky ,funny on you..I would be making jokes on you and such..And you would love it!! I've been with enough women after awhile they are damn near all the same....Most are not even a challenge. But sometime I do run across a Playette that will take me for a ride..

Watch what you say...Becasue you never know when you'll meet up with a Mack daddy like Leaf in life!

Yeah I'm a Beast! :woohoo: A real lion a Alpha Lion :woohoo: You should be lucky I aint younger because I am irresistable Male in everyway and you would likely fall in love with me!

cupofbs.jpg

DigitalQuirk,why do you keep responing I dont like you you are a fucking :loser: and ugly as fuck I sure hope your avatar is not U...No wonder why you have to keep responding to my post with spam...Your self esteem must be real low! Get a life.

Jesus Christ!! Fuck wheres the Igore button I can't even stand to look at your picture...

What the hell is Digital quirck>, you ugly ass bum.

You got sunglasses on that look like you bought at Disney land.

You must be retarded, oh wait, you're fucking blind

Before even looking at one of your girls...

I'd hook up with a Canine.

Studleaf, you claim to be a historian and a master of three languages, yet you can't even articulate past a third or fourth grade level.

Do your momma a favor. Go play in traffic.

Yeah the spelling..Can't dish my game..i'll tell Leaf to use Spell Check...Dude thats old year 1998 internet shit...

You wish honey! Its one thing to post on a message board..in life I believe very sure that if you and I meet and I try my tact your would be asking me for my phone number!

No, honey, you're the one who's indulging in wishful thinking. I, for one, have discerning tastes. I am not one of those weak-willed women you coerce into bed with you after a few drinks. Been there, done that.

I once dated a guy just as arrogant as you. And by once, I mean one time. He didn't get laid either. He didn't even get a BJ. All he got was a brief grope of my tit, and was (literally) shoved out of my bed inside of 5 minutes. That's your best option, Leaf.

Yeah OK... :Wendywhatever: Look I am a master of seduction and human relations..I am very good! I know how to hold a convestation and am a very outgowing person..For example if we meet in real life and I like you..I would ask U open ended questions.
I can pick a vibe off of somebody quite easily, once I know what to look for. I've been around men who observe predatory behaviour. If I were standing within 10 feet of you, the klaxons in my head would be going "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! Avoid at all costs!"

You would respond..i would even throw in Something about Jesus to see where you stand..You would tell me..you left the church...Well I did also :wicked: you may test me with the Bible and various churches...I would have no problem covering all that....Also while we talk I would be using some cocky ,funny on you..I would be making jokes on you and such..And you would love it!!

Watch what you say...Becasue you never know when you'll meet up with a Mack dady like Leaf!

Again, you're just not getting it. I have refused "Mack Daddies" more experienced in seduction than you are. I know your kind, and I know how to avoid your kind. Though, if you like, I can act in a way so that you'll be convinced you're getting laid... and then shove you out the door before you see so much as a nipple. Because, as much as you think you know how to play the game, I can just as easily turn it back on you in a way that you wouldn't like.

Besides, what the hell makes you think I'd find a cocky self-centered little bastard who spends more time preening before the mirror than I do attractive?

Think this over Leaf. I am offering you a chance to redeem yourself.

Is there anything you don't do well? If so, I imagine that many of us would like to hear what it is.

Studleaf, you claim to be a historian and a master of three languages, yet you can't even articulate past a third or fourth grade level.

Do your momma a favor. Go play in traffic.

Yeah the spelling..Can't dish my game..i'll tell Leaf to use Spell Check...Dude thats old year 1998 internet shit...

Ah, but it's so contemporary to pretend to be something you're not. :lmao:

What a troll.

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with lions. :grin:

Leaf,

The clue bus has left without you. Please go chase it down.

Thanks

Taph