Goodbye Jesus

I Use To Have Affairs With Married Christian Women!

Leaf

Well, if cheating is the cultural "norm" then I suppose it must go something like this:

Man and woman get married. All is fine for a few years but she starts to get bored in bed. Along comes Leaf, "the chick magnet." They happen to bump into each other at the local bistro and she finds his bravado simply irresistible. She can't help herself so she strips and fucks him that very afternoon.

That evening over dinner hubby notices a certain glow in her cheeks that's been missing for awhile. He smiles, chuckles and says, "Did you get fucked today? You lucky girl you!" She says, "Why yes. I met this wonderful young stud and he made me feel like I've never felt before. He is so much more the man than you are dear."

Since hubby is a sophisticated Eastern European, he most assuredly is delighted for her and says, "You simply must give me this young studs number so I can invite him out for a drink. Perhaps he can teach me how to please you too. This is surely our lucky day!"

Hmmmm......... yeah, right! It's the social norm which we repressed Americans just fail to understand.

I'll see if I can give a scenario that might be a bit more accurate. Who knows if I'll succeed?

My wife has a friend who has been married since she was 18. They have a child. They are relatively poor. Her husband loves her, but she is bored with him and doesn't really love him any more. She works hard and when she comes home, he expects here to make dinner and take care of the house. He's a man; he doesn't do domestic chores. A few years ago when they were on vacation at the Black Sea, she caught him fucking some girl in a car parked by the beach. She was angry, but she got over it and they have since moved on. She has confided in my wife that she would love to have an affair. That here life is so dreary and that she has been with only one man who she doesn't love. She just wants to feel alive again, even if for just a few weeks.

Should she be honest and leave her husband just to take care of a much needed thrill? Hardly. Russia is full of gorgeous 20 yo women. Where is a 35 yo going to find another man who will help her raise her child and pay bills? This is an impossible choice.

Yet on this thread what I am hearing is that everyone should just be honest and open and let the chips fall where they may. Well if she let the chips fall where they may, she would be homeless and destitute. Guaranteed. She will go on and live with her husband until she is old. He will probably continue to cheat on her behind her back. If someone like Leaf came along and offered her compliments and made her feel like a woman again, even for just one day, would she really be so dispicable if she gave in? Would Leaf truly be harming irreperably another person?

As I said before, relationships are complicated things and sex is only a small part of why people choose to stay married.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• PaulQ

• euphgeek

• Legion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is possible, but that isn't the case. My mother-in-law still keeps in touch with family there on a regular basis, including neices and nephews around my, and Leaf's age. Now, it's entirely possible that they're stringing her a line of bull; however, Leaf himself has indicated how "Sinful" it is for these good Christian woman to be doing such things. She (my mother-in-law) assures me that Orthodox Christianity is still predominatorily ingrained in modern Ukrainian culture; this was verified when my sister-in-law paid them a visit a couple of years ago. Therefore, your assumptions are, by my findings, incorrect.

Hmmm... I wonder what are the values of Orthodox xianity. I've lived here 2 1/2 years and have not a clue. They put icons on their dashboards and go to church once a year to burn a candle. Yes, these are some dogmatic sons of bitches let me tell you.

Look fellows I'm a REAL GUY, and if you could see my lifestyle, your jaw would drop...

I am a legend. I've dated stunning women all over the world. Women you would slap your mama just to talk to. Beautiful, unattainable women that ignore average chumps. And if you hadn't already noticed, there are women like this everywhere. I've dated countless women I've initially met in everyday places like bars, clubs, coffee shops, restaurants, malls, beaches, airports, grocery stores, out door markets, insurance campanies... even in elevators.

That's why my motto is 'Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere' ... I live an incredible lifestyle that most men dream about, but most men will never have, due to their stupidity. But hey, right now, life is good. In fact, it's great.

I've read all the post here..the pro's the con's and the in between. of corse one can build a aurgument on just about anything..But anyway..The fact remains.Christian women love to get just as naked...They are human just like Charles Darwin was.

In my Senior year at a Christian college, I was the guy that was having sex with the girl you men were secretly in love with. These days, I'm the guy that takes home the gorgeous woman you and your desperate buddies have been staring at the whole night and buying drinks for. Hey, if I were you I'd hate me too. But both you fellows and I know that deep down, you'd LOVE to be me. You'd love to have my style. Because the difference between you and me fellows is obvious... tonight I'll have a soft, naked woman here, and you'll be at home hugging your pillow and jerking yourself to sleep.

Women virtually are ADDICTED to me. And you know what? I'm not rich, Brad Pitt "maybe close" just really a normal guy... . But women can't get enough of me. My techniques require me to lean back, have a LOT of fun and let the women chase me, not the other way round. And they love it.

Guys, The whole way we as men have been programmed to treat women from birth has been flawed. We've been raised by our "Christian" mothers and the media (movies, books, television) and stupidly been told that we should chase women and try to get their approval. We should buy them dinner and gifts and give them lots of compliments. We should be 'nice, sweet and caring' and in turn, women will be attracted to us.

Bottom line... the West is a nation of W.U.S.S.I.E.S.

Let me tell you, as a guy who has dated some pretty unbelievable women in his life, this is not the way that attraction works. It amazes me that so many millions of men are wasting both time and money doing things that actually repel women. Women don't care about this stuff. They want a man who knows how to spark that gut-level, uncontrollable ATTRACTION in them...

I'm not a jerk or a badboy. I'm not a 'nice guy' either. I'm the guy that 'gets' it. I'm being dead serious here.

Once you know what you're doing, it's as easy as hell, and you just do the same things over and over again Women you want will become attracted to you in a very short time, and require hardly any extra effort on your part.

:twitch: Ok Leaf, you're on your own on this one. LOL

My, my, my this thread has taken some turns. I'm going to jump right in to the fray and say, it's not my responsibility nor my right to judge either Leaf or his conquests. What they do, with whom they do it or why they do it is not my concern. It should be between him, his wife and family, his partner and her spouse and family, not me.

Amen

Wendytwitch.gif Ok Leaf, you're on your own on this one. LOL

Read ya...I just felt a desire to post that due to all the negitive backlashing Ive been getting..Beyound that I would have not posted that ;) Just did it to be a bit cocky...

The example of the married women you gave Vigile are teh type I would say i encounter about 75% of the time I sleep with married women. They are bored and unfullfilled..Chrsitain alike. Most women dont want ANYONE to know what they do..That enen include best freinds. I think from expericance allot more women sleep around then the Janus report numbers claim..They just dont tell...and some out of fear...

All becasue a women cheats on her husband dont mean she dont love him..She just wants a flame a spark in her life, a reason for living, she wants to be deemeds as still beautiful, She wants the compliments, the good sex, and the attention..it makes her feel human and like a women..And each women has this natural desire.

Guest rumpelstiltskin
Or possibly it is an instinctual revulsion for a person who falsely claims everyone lies

Did you miss my #148, RubySera?

Just wondering ...

*disclaimer*

Please keep in mind that I am not a licensed psychologist. I have taken psychology classes in high school and college, and have pursued the topic of Narcissistic Personality Disorder with a deep, personal interest in the topic, as those suffering from the disease have had an impact on my life. Therefore, the following evidence I submit to you that Leaf is suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and is therefore relishing in the negative commentary spoken towards him, should be taken with a grain of salt.

*end disclaimer*

At least five of the following are necessary for a diagnosis (as with many DSM diagnoses, they must form a pervasive pattern; for example, a person who shows these criteria only in one or two relationships or situations would not properly be diagnosed with NPD):

has a grandiose sense of self-importance

is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by other special people

requires excessive admiration

strong sense of entitlement

takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

lacks empathy

is often envious or believes others are envious of him or her

arrogant affect.

(see also full list in DSM-IV-TR, p. 717)

Narcissism is a psychological disorder resulting from a person’s belief that he or she is flawed in a way that makes the person fundamentally unacceptable to others [4]. This belief is held below the person’s conscious awareness; such a person would typically deny thinking such a thing if questioned. In order to protect themselves against the intolerably painful rejection and isolation they imagine would follow if others recognized their supposedly defective nature, such people make strong attempts to control others’ view of them and behavior towards them.

People who are narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any slight, real or imagined [7]. To avoid such situations, some narcissistic people withdraw socially and may feign modesty or humility.

The interpersonal relationships of patients with NPD are typically impaired due to the individual's lack of empathy, disregard for others, exploitativeness, sense of entitlement, and constant need for attention. They frequently select as mates, and engender in their children, "co-narcissism," which is a term coined to refer to a co-dependent personality style similar to co-alcoholism and co-dependency [6]. Co-narcissists organize themselves around the needs of others. They feel responsible for others, accept blame readily, are eager to please, defer to other's opinions, and fear being considered selfish if they act assertively.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_...nostic_criteria

Just keep these things in mind while Leaf goes on and on and on about his 'accomplishments' with women, even when such responses have not been prompted. In my opinion, there is nothing "thought out" about what Leaf does. In the literature I have studied, Narcissists view themselves and the world around in a static haze, because to see their own reflection for too long would risk witnessing the flaws they believe they have. In that sense, for Leaf to have any philosophically or logically reasoned system for his behavior is ridiculous. Thank you.

Should she be honest and leave her husband just to take care of a much needed thrill? Hardly. Russia is full of gorgeous 20 yo women. Where is a 35 yo going to find another man who will help her raise her child and pay bills? This is an impossible choice.

From what you just laid out, no, I wouldn't think anything of her going outside of the marriage. I wouldn't think that she was a bad person, or immoral.

You are also right that people do sincerely love and then fall out of it. Perhaps the day will come when an emphasis isn't so big on getting married and having children. With my children even, I've already established an "air", if you will, that life can be so great and don't think that what everyone says will make you happy, is the way to be happy. We talk all the time about what one can do if they make good money, are single, etc. They are not being raised to believe that a spouse, a couple kids, a home with a white picket fence, a dog, cat, etc. are "the" American Dream. They are being raised to know that what they do with their life is in their hands and that they should do what makes them happy and they also know that many of those fun things in life require moola.

Also though, if the attitude for sex is going to change I can only hope that people use protective measures and that they DO NOT have children. Things are bad enough already for children in the world, we certainly don't need more to take care of, that just pisses me off.

Yet on this thread what I am hearing is that everyone should just be honest and open and let the chips fall where they may.
I think my attitude has changed somewhat now after re-reading through things, though I still have a hard time believing someone who in their first paragraph writes..."You may think that I am bullshitting, but I am not" and then proceeds to lay out how great he is along with his sexual conquests. That there is why I initially reacted the way I did because it has been my experience that one someone announces that they aren't bullshitting that they are full of shit. HOWEVER, if he is lying, so what...no harm done.

Well if she let the chips fall where they may, she would be homeless and destitute. Guaranteed. She will go on and live with her husband until she is old. He will probably continue to cheat on her behind her back.

I feel sorry for your wifes friend, I honestly do.

If someone like Leaf came along and offered her compliments and made her feel like a woman again, even for just one day, would she really be so dispicable if she gave in?
I'm sure it will be only a matter of time before Leaf crosses paths with your wife's friend, afterall, he LIVES and gets out on the planet earth often.

As I said before, relationships are complicated things and sex is only a small part of why people choose to stay married.

Now that is totally true but I have a small beef with you over this comment:

Where is a 35 yo going to find another man who will help her raise her child and pay bills

Goddamn Vig, I'm going to be 37 in a couple days...I'm far from being a crumpled up old leather shoe who'd be incapable of landing herself a man if I found myself single! :HaHa: Of course I'm just messing with you. I'd take care of myself and my kids if in that situation and a man would just be part of the journey.

With my children even, I've already established an "air", if you will, that life can be so great and don't think that what everyone says will make you happy, is the way to be happy. We talk all the time about what one can do if they make good money, are single, etc. They are not being raised to believe that a spouse, a couple kids, a home with a white picket fence, a dog, cat, etc. are "the" American Dream. They are being raised to know that what they do with their life is in their hands and that they should do what makes them happy and they also know that many of those fun things in life require moola.

Once again, I wish to voice my envy at the way your children are being raised. Bravo for you and your husband.

Things are bad enough already for children in the world, we certainly don't need more to take care of, that just pisses me off.

In places like India population growth is a serious problem. In Europe, and especially E Europe, population is a serious problem. Russia is an aging nation with far more old people than young. Families tend to have only one child and are having them later and later. The government is now paying a decent pension to any young woman willing to have two or more children.

I feel sorry for your wifes friend, I honestly do.

We do as well.

Goddamn Vig, I'm going to be 37 in a couple days...

Lucky for you, 37 is still young in the US. Over here it's ancient if you're a single woman.

You're a smart guy. You know as well as I do the day you got your driver's lisence was the day you agreed to abide by the rules of the road.

I did not. I simply passed first a written test, then a road test. I understand things may be different these days with "Graduated Licensing" in my province, but when I got my license, I simply had to pay the fee and pass the tests. No agreement was signed nor implied. The only thing that might come close may be during the written test part, the handbook outlined the penalties for certain behaviour...but all that implies is that if you speed, it'll cost you money. Therefore, the rich can speed all they want. I'm not so rich, so I can speed only a little.

From what I've seen on this thread it makes more sense to me the uproar raised by the Clinton/Lewinski scandal. I still don't understand it, but I can see that the issue runs at a deep emotional level for others. During that scandal I was living in Italy, so I got the Italian perspective. The Italians were laughing at the Americans and couldn't understand what the problem was. The most common comment I heard was "If our PM was getting something on the side, we would be happy for him. Now that his penis is satisfied, he can get down to the people's business." For them, the idea that others could look at what goes on behind the closed doors of others and judge them was completely incomprehensible. That's my attitude as well.

Now, the big difference between Clinton and Leaf is the fact that Clinton did not brag about his "Conquests" like he was every womans dream and then belittle Lewinski afterwards. To be quite frank, I believe it was the media and Christian fundys that blew what he did way out of proportion...most sane, normal people did not care.

Human relationships are a complicated thing. When I was young I fell in love with a girl and she told me she loved me. We promised that our love would last forever. She subsequently broke my heart; as badly as any heart can be broken in any given scenario you guys here are imagining when considering cheating spouses. By your logic the girl that broke my heart should be judged as immoral.

Did she belittle you and brag about it after? If she did, then indeed I would consider her immoral.

I did not. I simply passed first a written test, then a road test.

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, legally, when you are granted a lisence, you are given a right, but you are also entering a contractual relationship with the state. This is why they are able to give you a ticket for breaking the contractual rules. Ask any attorney.

Now, the big difference between Clinton and Leaf is the fact that Clinton did not brag about his "Conquests" like he was every womans dream and then belittle Lewinski afterwards.

I'm not defending his bragging, only arguing the grand principle of the matter; that it is not our duty to judge others. I agree, he has brought the heat down on himself by the way he has responded.

Now, the big difference between Clinton and Leaf is the fact that Clinton did not brag about his "Conquests" like he was every womans dream and then belittle Lewinski afterwards. To be quite frank, I believe it was the media and Christian fundys that blew what he did way out of proportion...most sane, normal people did not care.
Bill Clinton is a public figure also..And like I said what I write here I dont brag about in real life..Go back and read some of my post on that!
Lucky for you, 37 is still young in the US. Over here it's ancient if you're a single woman.

Yeah a single women with childern over 35 yrs old in the Former USSR has a difficult time thats for sure and if she is not very attractive even more difficult. I'm 31 and I have slept with quit a few women in this age bracket here in Ukraine..Most that I slept with said I was their first lover in over 1+year or more....So allot of these women just have a sexual need. And a womens prime sexually is from age 35-43 as where a man is 15-20.

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, legally, when you are granted a lisence, you are given a right, but you are also entering a contractual relationship with the state. This is why they are able to give you a ticket for breaking the contractual rules. Ask any attorney.

If that were true, then why is it they can continue to charge people under the Highway Traffic Act even if those people don't hold a valid driver's license? According to your logic, if I simply bought myself a car and drove it without obtaining a license first (you don't legally need a drivers license to buy a car), I could not be charged with anything under the highway traffic act because I did not enter into any contract; yet people without a license are still charged for things like speeding, reckless driving, and DUI. Officers are still able to give them tickets. The Highway Traffic Act is a set of laws that govern everybody who uses the road, whether they have a valid driver's license or not; therefore, it is not necessary for one to enter into a contract to obtain a driver's license. Simply pass the tests, get the license, and at least then you won't be charged with driving without a valid license. Ask any Canadian attorney.

Thank you very much for illustrating this point. These women have little say in the matter; they have no power. Women are repressed, sexually and otherwise. Therefore, all someone like Leaf has to do is obtain an erection and have no dignity. Seems to me he gets the greatest thrill out of preying on the most sexually repressed...that, or the greatest success, more likely. In any case, we can and should pass judgement on such a state of affairs and speak out against it if we should ever expect this world to become a better place for all some day.

Ever read the urban dictionary? I wonder if Leaf had anything to do with this entry for Russian man:

1. Russian man

An arrogant man who cheats on his wife. Also has no regard for his partner or her friends.

If that were true, then why is it they can continue to charge people under the Highway Traffic Act even if those people don't hold a valid driver's license? According to your logic, if I simply bought myself a car and drove it without obtaining a license first (you don't legally need a drivers license to buy a car), I could not be charged with anything under the highway traffic act because I did not enter into any contract; yet people without a license are still charged for things like speeding, reckless driving, and DUI. Officers are still able to give them tickets. The Highway Traffic Act is a set of laws that govern everybody who uses the road, whether they have a valid driver's license or not; therefore, it is not necessary for one to enter into a contract to obtain a driver's license. Simply pass the tests, get the license, and at least then you won't be charged with driving without a valid license. Ask any Canadian attorney.

Please, you are just being obtuse here. Whether you know it or not a license to drive is a contractual obligation to obey road rules; even in Canada.

Thank you very much for illustrating this point. These women have little say in the matter; they have no power. Women are repressed, sexually and otherwise.

Thats a reality, yes.

any case, we can and should pass judgement on such a state of affairs and speak out against it if we should ever expect this world to become a better place for all some day.

Bullshit, who are you Jesus Christ?

In many ways there lives are superior to life in N America. I've listed many of them in other topics and won't repeat them here.

Ever read the urban dictionary? I wonder if Leaf had anything to do with this entry for Russian man:

Racist and ethnocentric bullshit.

Thank you very much for illustrating this point. These women have little say in the matter; they have no power. Women are repressed, sexually and otherwise. Therefore, all someone like Leaf has to do is obtain an erection and have no dignity. Seems to me he gets the greatest thrill out of preying on the most sexually repressed...that, or the greatest success, more likely.
Hnmm...As I said before I never had a hard time landing American women in bed and many of the Christian women I slept with were American...

Anyway ....Wow so all I have to do is pop a woody and these women will be at my door? Aint that easy buddy!

My target women are mainly age 23-35. My motto is 'Young Woman, Anytime, Anywhere' ... I live an incredible lifestyle that most men dream about, but most men will never have, due to their stupidity. But hey, right now, life is good. In fact, it's great. So whats your point Digital?

any case, we can and should pass judgement on such a state of affairs and speak out against it if we should ever expect this world to become a better place for all some day.

You should hold a revival here in my town! I would get born again TONIGHT!!!!!! :woohoo: Digital as my God! And my religion will be Dititalanity :woohoo: yeah right... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I agree with Vig, that in many way life is far more superior here in the Former USSR then it is in USA..And I am not so shallow as to judge everything by a dollar figure...Ive found long ago their is much more to life then that!

Vigile_del_fuoco

I feel sorry for your female friend - I really do. When you explain it like that I wouldn't judge her for having an affair.

Having said that - it doesn't change my opinion of Leaf and here is why....

Bottom line... the West is a nation of W.U.S.S.I.E.S.

Leaf is a user - not a player - a USER.

He has constantly made arrogant statements like the above - referring to American males as W.U.S.S.I.E.S, neutered, etc...

He talks about women as if they are pieces of ass to get his dick into.

I find both offensive.

American men are a lot of things, but neutered is NOT one of them.

In America, a woman is NOT tied to marriage because of economic necessity - at least not to the degree you describe in Eastern Europe.

The reason we woman have economic independence in America is BECAUSE American MEN and WOMEN have been willing to do the work of creating a more equatable economy and culture. Sure there are problems - we've a long way to go. But, if my husband and I decide we are unhappy we can get a divorice without sending our children into poverty.

We have done the work of creating more equatable workplaces. We have done the work of creating more equatable homelives and cultures. So, there are fewer women in the position your female friend is in.

There is a link - and it should not be ignored.

Most (as in 99.9%) of American men I know treat women with respect, they believe they should receive fair wages for their work, they believe women should have the right to move up the corporate ladder without regard to gender, they treat their wives and daughters and sisters with respect. They participate in the the raising of their children.

Because of this - Americans (both men and women) have choices in marriage - choices your friend does not have.

For Leaf to call American men wussies because they are decent and compassionate and treat women as equals says all I care to know about Leaf - he's a user. People are objects for his satisfaction - nothing more and nothing less.

On another note - Vig - way back in this thread you mentioned that we - here in the U.S. - have no way of understanding other cultures if we've not traveled.

I understand your point.

I may not be well traveled but let me share something here.

I am one of six children. Four of us live near three different major universities with large populations of international students. Two are involved in an international student program which welcomes international students into our homes and family lives so they have an adopted "extended family" while studying here in the U.S.

Most of the students over the 20 years that our family has been doing this have been male - sometimes their wives and families join them. But most of the time the students are young, single males.

In the 20 years our extended family have opened the doors to our homes and family gatherings to well over 40 students from many countries and cultures. These students spend holidays and weekends and vacations with us. For my sisters who actively participate in the program - these students are in their homes every weekend, many evenings, and some have even rented rooms from my sisters and their husbands.

I have tried very hard over the years not to judge a culture by the representatives who have come into our families. Some students stand out for various reasons.

Some have become so much a part of our family that they continue to maintain contact with us after going back to their homeland. My sister and her family have traveled to their country to meet the families of these young men.

Other students we've only maintained a once a year contact with, simply because that is the way life is.

But a few of the male students have stood out for their negative qualities as well. One student in particular reminds me of Leaf - and guess what - he's from Eastern Europe. All this time I've been telling myself not to judge Eastern European males by this one student. And now - after this thread - well I have to tell you - my opinion of Eastern European males just took a real nose dive.

American men are a lot of things - but they are NOT neutered.

They are not NEEDY little spoiled boys who have never grown up and learned how to truly LOVE someone through thick and thin.

They are not so self-absorbed that they can't sit in a room and have a conversation about something other than themselves and the women they've laid.

Leaf is an ASS, he may be a pretty-boy ASS, but an ASS is an ASS

Nuff said.....

They have become EXTREEMLY feminized!!!I am a historian.I know American history better then many who write history books. To make a long story short.The American man of the 1920's was a Man. A take charge confident man. A Alpha male...The smae men who just returned from the trenches of the First war. The American men today have been siting under 3 genarations of womens rights, Have Hillary Clintons in offices telling them how they should treat women. Ive been around lots of men when i lived in the USA..via the US Army and college..most are Beta men..by a huge %. They kiss womens asses..And are like little whipped puppies. The men in the USA today have for the most part been neutered..And women like you love it cause you can control these type of men..In relationships with them they are often boring and pushovers....And given the chance even the liberated women of the 2006's still would love to have a dominate male!

They are not NEEDY little spoiled boys who have never grown up and learned how to truly LOVE someone through thick and thin.

All becasue a man can hunt and fish and reads Muscle Fittness, does NOT prove he isnt a WUSS and this does not prove he is not feminized...Most Wuss men I know.."Wuss men outnumber Alpha 30-1" all try to make up for their wussness by going to the gym or acting touch..buying guns..etc...

T

hey are not so self-absorbed that they can't sit in a room and have a conversation about something other than themselves and the women they've laid.
I do the same thing daily..I dont sit down and tell people about my women...

Leaf is an ASS, he may be a pretty-boy ASS, but an ASS is an ASS

Leaf also likes to look at ASS..nice ASS :wicked:

Nuff said.....

They have become EXTREEMLY feminized!!!I am a historian.I know American history better then many who write history books. To make a long story short.The American man of the 1920's was a Man. A take charge confident man. A Alpha male...The smae men who just returned from the trenches of the First war. The American men today have been siting under 3 genarations of womens rights, Have Hillary Clintons in offices telling them how they should treat women. Ive been around lots of men when i lived in the USA..via the US Army and college..most are Beta men..by a huge %. They kiss womens asses..And are like little whipped puppies. The men in the USA today have for the most part been neutered..And women like you love it cause you can control these type of men..In relationships with them they are often boring and pushovers....And given the chance even the liberated women of the 2006's still would love to have a dominate male!

It's because we've been told the lie that women like nice guys. We're told that women like sensitive, caring men, but they date the Alphas while the nice guys are left looking for these mythical women who like them. These guys refer to having sex as "getting lucky" because luck is exactly what it takes for them to get sex. They have been neutered to a certain extent because they've been told that being sexual is "wrong." So they hide their sexuality while people like yourself who are not ashamed to show their sexuality get all the women. The men who hide their sexuality become the women's girlfriends. The women talk to them about the guys they're dating and say things like "If only I could find a nice guy," while the poor nice guy wonders why he can't get with her.

None of this has to do with morality or immorality, it's just playing the game. Men are programmed by nature to want sex more than women, so it's the women who decide who the winners are. If women want men to be nice, then they should start being attracted to non-sexual nice guys who supplicate. As long as the majority of women are attracted to Alphas, there will always be Alphas who will help them cheat on their Beta men. That is just a fact of life.

Leaf, you're just a slut. I've done guys like you in my day and don't remember their names and I couldn't care less. I got what I wanted. ;)

Is this thread still going? I would never have guessed that a shallow, narcissistic character would provide cause for this much comment.

Think of the posters as people staring at a traffic accident whilst stopped at a redlight.

I have something to say on the supposed feminization of American men: the idea is a crock of shit. To be more specific, it is a response to the influx of sex in the media. Because there is so much sex in the media, especially advertising, geared towards the male consumer, the mass assumption has been made that women are running the show.

Running the show, as Sex in The City, Desperate Housewives, every concievable soap opera and Cersei Lannister would have you believe, with the warm spot between their legs.

But the average woman, as it turns out, is not these women. The Sexual Revolution that posthumanists so eagerly crave has not happened. That isn't to say that advertisers do not want you to believe this. Men are fragile creatures, and there is money to be made in the idea that men need to reclaim their throne as the rulers of ETERNITY!!!

*cue epic music*

All of which is bullshit. Yet people buy into it because it gives them meaning; men can buy memberships to websites like www.gagfactor.com because the media tells them they can't get a date because women have a certain expectation of them, and women can believe that they have to use that warm spot between their legs to get anywhere because men want it that way and, by giving men what they want, they will run the show.

It's an endless cycle.

Now, onto Leaf's definition of "manliness": gimme a friggin' break. Let me tell y'all sumtin'; not even Leaf believes what he's saying. It's not about what's "manly". Leaf worships the ideal of manliness because it is something that he feels he does not have. As such, in order to protect his fragile ego from collapsing because it has built walls around itself to keep this terrible flaw he believes he has from becoming realized in his foremost consciousness, Leaf will tell you that HE is the definition of manliness, and all other definitions of manliness are flawed and imperfect, while Leaf's manliness is flawless and perfect, and the True Manliness , while everyone else's is not.

Sound familiar? If not, grab the nearest Bible and thump it. I think you'll recognize the sound.

It's because we've been told the lie that women like nice guys. We're told that women like sensitive, caring men, but they date the Alphas while the nice guys are left looking for these mythical women who like them. These guys refer to having sex as "getting lucky" because luck is exactly what it takes for them to get sex. They have been neutered to a certain extent because they've been told that being sexual is "wrong." So they hide their sexuality while people like yourself who are not ashamed to show their sexuality get all the women. The men who hide their sexuality become the women's girlfriends. The women talk to them about the guys they're dating and say things like "If only I could find a nice guy," while the poor nice guy wonders why he can't get with her.

None of this has to do with morality or immorality, it's just playing the game. Men are programmed by nature to want sex more than women, so it's the women who decide who the winners are. If women want men to be nice, then they should start being attracted to non-sexual nice guys who supplicate. As long as the majority of women are attracted to Alphas, there will always be Alphas who will help them cheat on their Beta men. That is just a fact of life.

Ok, lemme lay this out straight, from a woman: Women like men with confidence. We like being treated with respect like any normal human being. Guys who aren't afraid of their sexuality and showing it are a real turn on. A guy who can assert himself without being a total inflexible asshole or a player are the ones who get snatched up fast by the women they want.

To break it down:

Kind Man: Creates his own life. He persues his goals, no matter what they are. He goes for the jobs he wants, the life he wants, the girl he wants and isn't afraid to put in the work required to get it. This guy knows women aren't strange alien beings to be studied or conquered and can talk to them like a normal, intelligent person. Most of all, he's a man with substance. He's a kind man with honor. Nobody questions his masculinity and he gets respect from men and women alike. He's also the type of guy who is never without a girlfriend or gets married up quick with a really great girl.

Nice Guy: Sits there passively waiting for life to happen to them, instead of actively pursing their goals and dreams. They think women are a seperate species. They feel they "don't really deserve her". Men who can't carry on decent conversations with anybody, especially women, or even make a decision where to have dinner. They ALWAYS defer to what she wants instead of making a decision once in a while. Women who are controlling and really want a doormat go for this type, but they are generally mentally disturbed. Normal women get bored quick and find something (or someone) else more interesting.

Asshole: He starts out looking like a "Kind Man" and he's really good at it, but he eventually reveals his true colors. This is the type of guy who stands around going "I am a man! Raaar!" in order to get respect and insults and demeans men and women who don't meet his standards. He thinks he has something, but he doesn't. He's a fake. He's an insecure little weenie that isn't sure in the slightest that he's really male except when he watches his dick. In reality, he's just a good manipulator. Sometimes people fall for his superficial fronts of confidence and regret it later. Men and women with self-respect drop him like a moldy peice of fruit, and only the ones with serious self-esteem issues actually stick around with him. This guy attracts the miserable and the shallow. That's it.

Oh, and for the love of whatever you hold dear men, stop comparing yourself to dogs. You are NOT DOGS. You are not "Alpha" or "Beta" anythings. The rest of us quit playing doggie when we were children and it's NOT sexy to listen to you compare yourself to rutting animals. Time to join the human world now.

As a woman, I gotta agree with Kurari. I don't want either end of the extreme, be it an asshole or the pushover. I'd rather have the in-between, the best of both worlds. It is possible to treat people like human beings without being the pushover, if you have self-esteem. It is usually the guys with low self-esteem who are the pushovers.

Now, that having been said, I realize that there is no perfect man out there because men are human, just like anyone else. Everyone has a few flaws. The question is, which flaws can you live with? I'm willing to live with a small number of imperfections so long as the guy does not drive me nuts, has a decent job or at least is looking for one, is reasonably intelligent and has a sense of humor, and preferably is not religious, or at least not a member of any of the Abrahamic religions, has no furry pets (I have severe allergies), and speaks English. Those are the major considerations. Other things are secondary.

Ok, lemme lay this out straight, from a woman: Women like men with confidence. We like being treated with respect like any normal human being. Guys who aren't afraid of their sexuality and showing it are a real turn on. A guy who can assert himself without being a total inflexible asshole or a player are the ones who get snatched up fast by the women they want.

Yep. That's basically what I said. Except the assholes and players get the women they want, too. The assholes don't want the strong, confident women, and the players don't care if they fail to get a woman who is in/looking for a steady relationship.

To break it down:

Kind Man: Creates his own life. He persues his goals, no matter what they are. He goes for the jobs he wants, the life he wants, the girl he wants and isn't afraid to put in the work required to get it. This guy knows women aren't strange alien beings to be studied or conquered and can talk to them like a normal, intelligent person. Most of all, he's a man with substance. He's a kind man with honor. Nobody questions his masculinity and he gets respect from men and women alike. He's also the type of guy who is never without a girlfriend or gets married up quick with a really great girl.

Nice Guy: Sits there passively waiting for life to happen to them, instead of actively pursing their goals and dreams. They think women are a seperate species. They feel they "don't really deserve her". Men who can't carry on decent conversations with anybody, especially women, or even make a decision where to have dinner. They ALWAYS defer to what she wants instead of making a decision once in a while. Women who are controlling and really want a doormat go for this type, but they are generally mentally disturbed. Normal women get bored quick and find something (or someone) else more interesting.

Nice Guys are also the ones that get cheated on the most, either by the Kind Man or the Asshole.
Asshole: He starts out looking like a "Kind Man" and he's really good at it, but he eventually reveals his true colors. This is the type of guy who stands around going "I am a man! Raaar!" in order to get respect and insults and demeans men and women who don't meet his standards. He thinks he has something, but he doesn't. He's a fake. He's an insecure little weenie that isn't sure in the slightest that he's really male except when he watches his dick. In reality, he's just a good manipulator. Sometimes people fall for his superficial fronts of confidence and regret it later. Men and women with self-respect drop him like a moldy peice of fruit, and only the ones with serious self-esteem issues actually stick around with him. This guy attracts the miserable and the shallow. That's it.

The problem is, the asshole genes get spread since the guy gets the women he wants. If only there was some way to take the asshole genes out of the gene pool before they spread...

Oh, and for the love of whatever you hold dear men, stop comparing yourself to dogs. You are NOT DOGS. You are not "Alpha" or "Beta" anythings. The rest of us quit playing doggie when we were children and it's NOT sexy to listen to you compare yourself to rutting animals. Time to join the human world now.

Alpha and Beta are used for all animals, not just dogs, and human beings are animals. No one is trying to demean human beings by using those terms (at least I'm not), it's just a way to describe real observable phenomena within humans that occurs within other species.