Goodbye Jesus

Why Tf Question...

nivek

How is it that folks who have to climb into a modern American SUV, and can't see over the fucking hood get to drive them with impunity?

kFL, almost victim of SUV little import car he owns interface

Maybe they're still high from all the gas fumes they inhale when they fuel those things up.

How is it that folks who have to climb into a modern American SUV, and can't see over the fucking hood get to drive them with impunity?

...because a lot of people don't realize they're getting into a TRUCK, not a car, and trucks ride and handle differently than a car does. Give me a station wagon anyday.

Because they are idiots and because they can't see don't know what they have done. I just love it when I am driving down the road and some women who is 5'2'' with an SUV full of kids, talking on her cell phone cuts me off or weaves into my lane. She didn't see me because 1 she can't see because the vehicle is too big for her, 2 she is distracted by her cell and the kids and 3 she doesn't really care that she is putting other lives in danger. By the way I am a woman 5'11'' who can handle a big truck, but I do not like the big SUV's, I can't see enough around me to tell where all the other vehicles are. It's the design.

I love my crossover. It seats 7, drives like a car and is about the same size as a van but isn't up in the air and huge like a Yukon or other type of SUV. Has lots of window area and uses less gas than SUV's and some vans.

While I would prefer to have a smaller vehicle since my son plays on a travel soccer team we do a lot of car pooling. Trips out of state for a weekend, the luggage and what not just won't fit in a regular sized car. Driving back from a soccer camp I had 5 boys and 2 adults and luggage for the 5 from a week at camp. It was a very tight fit but we did it. Had I not had that vehicle we would have had to take two cars wasting a lot of time and gas.