Goodbye Jesus

Christians Are Sicker Than Me

CelloChick

Guest hickory

Thank you CC for the inspiring message!

I have never been comfortable with that Christian crap talk about strength and testing etc. I guess maybe I was always a doubter or unbeliever even though I was a xtian. Maybe they are right I never was a true believer.

Anyway as you see I am less than eloquent and so when meeting someone like you I couldn't say the Crhriatian crap and didn't know what to say and so said nothing and people would think me snobbish or unfeeling or I don''t know what.

I would like to ask you what would be your advice to someone like me as to what to say to others who are ill or when should one visit or call?

I have too taken the outlook that I read once "It is so, it cannot be otherwise."

Thank you again for sharing your story.

hickory

Hello CC, and welcome to ex-C. :)

I'd like to join the others in thanking you for posting your amazing testimony, and for holding your own when fundie idiots tried to cram their delusional beliefs down your throat. Many people would have buckled under that kind of pressure. It takes immense courage to say "screw it" when everyone around you spews idiocy.

I'm really sorry you're sick. :( I can't imagine what it's like to suffer to the extent that you have. I really don't have any words, just *hugs* (I really wish this board had a "hug" smiley).

Hope to see more of you around here.

Rosa