Goodbye Jesus

Let's Be Real

Dom

yes

now the problem here is intellectual pride...people are so smart and so intellectual that it is their greatest weakness and will be their downfall...everybody here is a "Free thinker" or intellectual yet youre so smart that you actually look stupid :)...you are so quick to defend your atheist beliefs and resolve to low insults because of something inside of you...i mean look at this thread...its like everyone as to make multiple posts as if to reassure them that they are right...while i was gone oyu people have basically been talking to yourselves and basically saying the same thing over and over...you put so much trust in your thought process and your intellectuality, when in reality humans make the biggest mistakes...you put your faith in science but what happens when science fails? when they cant find a cure for a new strain of virus...way back when, the scientists believed that the earth was flat and the earthw as the center of the universe, and if you disagreed, you were ridiculed and even put to death...in reality, scientists themsleves have no idea whats going on because they change every year...pluto was a planet but they say its now not..if they said that the earth was tilting at an accelrated rate, would yo just believe them....probably so because that is where your trust lies...you are limited to what science does and what you can accomplish...:)

Do you really believe this shit? scientists weren't the ones putting people to death in the dark ages...Christians were

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom

• Thurisaz

• Lycorth

• Dave

Top Posters In This Topic

you put your faith in science but what happens when science fails? when they cant find a cure for a new strain of virus...way back when, the scientists believed that the earth was flat and the earthw as the center of the universe, and if you disagreed, you were ridiculed and even put to death...in reality, scientists themsleves have no idea whats going on because they change every year...pluto was a planet but they say its now not..if they said that the earth was tilting at an accelrated rate, would yo just believe them....probably so because that is where your trust lies...you are limited to what science does and what you can accomplish...

But that's the difference. Looking for a scientific reason for the sun rising and setting, the sky being blue, humans having two legs, whatever, leaves room for us to say we don't know yet. We don't know how to cure AIDS yet. We don't know how to cure HepC yet. We don't know how life started yet. Christianity, and presumably most religions, attributes anything we don't yet know to "God did it".

lol it doesnt matter if people leave or dont convert...if we tell them the gospel and they dont want to hear it, then all we can do is pray...i hope you see the light and SOON...

Silly boy, I was a Xian for 27+ years, raised to be one, and I trusted honestly and rather innocently in Jebus. I remember reading the Babble and reading of the atrocities within.

No, you won't get me to come back to that.

if you dont well thats your decision and deal with the consequences...

Of course you'd think it's perfectly just that I burn in hell forever for the non-crime of not believing in your religion. Real nice guy you are - kiss your mother with that mouth?

You're sick and so is your religion.

people say their prayers werent answered, well i have reason to believe they werent true chrisitans in the first place living it...and yes im assuming here that a lot of people confessed the prayer and everything but never lived it, then prayed to God and wondered why it didnt come to pass when they were still out in the world doing their thing without relationship to him...if you dont have relationship YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to ask for anything...how would i look asking a person on the street who i didnt know for ten dollars?? but i know i could ask my family members because I HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM :woohoo: ...oh yeah score one for me baby!! lol

No, score nothing for you, dummy. You have no right to assume people who prayed while they were still Xians weren't True Believers. But that's typical of a Xian - you make negative assumptions about everyone and cast humanity in the most negative possible light. You're an ignorant and rude asshole and you validate with every run-on post, as well as a human-hating misanthrope who worships a make-believe devil.

Get some help.

No I DONT TAKE JOY IN SEEING YOU GO TO HELL, BUT its A FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE...its not like hes asking you to cut your head off...if you truly read the bible with the understanding you are supposed to, then you will see you are not bound to being perfect...i mean if you dont accept the FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN, what more is God to do?? Give you what you want...

lol it doesnt matter if people leave or dont convert...if we tell them the gospel and they dont want to hear it, then all we can do is pray...i hope you see the light and SOON...if you dont well thats your decision and deal with the consequences...people say their prayers werent answered, well i have reason to believe they werent true chrisitans in the first place living it...and yes im assuming here that a lot of people confessed the prayer and everything but never lived it, then prayed to God and wondered why it didnt come to pass when they were still out in the world doing their thing without relationship to him...if you dont have relationship YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to ask for anything...how would i look asking a person on the street who i didnt know for ten dollars?? but i know i could ask my family members because I HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM :woohoo: ...oh yeah score one for me baby!! lol

Normally I'm a nice guy and don't talk nasty to people. But, I also hate it when people make assumptions.

So to this: "well i have reason to believe they werent true chrisitans in the first place living it...and yes im assuming here that a lot of people confessed the prayer and everything but never lived it..." I say, GO FUCK YOURSELF. I was a devoted christian for 20 years. I agonized over doing the right thing and "doing god's will." WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I WAS OR WASN'T OR WHAT I DID OR DIDN'T DO?

You're not here to try to "save" us. You're here to boost your self-righteous ego. :loser:

its so amazing the vibe i get on here...so full of hate...the language and insults....why would i have a civilized conversation with you...im telling you though...SOON...but i know that it will be some of you that will contribute to the killing of me and my fellow brethren in the coming years...falling right into the anti-christs trap

Insults are not the same as killing, I would NEVER, stoop so low as to kill a person because I didn't like his beliefs....it takes a fundamentalist to do that.

It seems you are the one full of hate...and fear, you admit that you are irrationally afraid of us...it is impossible to have a conversation with you, because you think we are "evil" and we are just lying in wait to kill you....

that, bucko, is a REAL insult...now if you will please refrain from calling me a murder, it would be much appreciated.

you put your faith in science but what happens when science fails? when they cant find a cure for a new strain of virus...way back when, the scientists believed that the earth was flat and the earthw as the center of the universe, and if you disagreed, you were ridiculed and even put to death...in reality, scientists themsleves have no idea whats going on because they change every year...pluto was a planet but they say its now not..if they said that the earth was tilting at an accelrated rate, would yo just believe them....probably so because that is where your trust lies...you are limited to what science does and what you can accomplish...

But that's the difference. Looking for a scientific reason for the sun rising and setting, the sky being blue, humans having two legs, whatever, leaves room for us to say we don't know yet. We don't know how to cure AIDS yet. We don't know how to cure HepC yet. We don't know how life started yet. Christianity, and presumably most religions, attributes anything we don't yet know to "God did it".

and whats wrong with that...i love science and im interested in it, but i perfectly believe that science is the how part to how God did things...you really think something as complex as DNA was just made by nature??

its so amazing the vibe i get on here...so full of hate...the language and insults....why would i have a civilized conversation with you...im telling you though...SOON...but i know that it will be some of you that will contribute to the killing of me and my fellow brethren in the coming years...falling right into the anti-christs trap

You don't see how ridiculous this belief is? Wait all you want for us to kill you, it's not going to happen.

All you do is believe what people tell you to believe, who have heard it from others, and so on and so on. You have a mind, don't you ever think this stuff is a little looney?

There are people who really and truly believe that there is going to be a race war and prepare themselves for it. We view your beliefs in the same way that any normal person would view White Supremicist beliefs. They are without foundation, bigoted, insulting, and crude and you have no idea that they are.

No I DONT TAKE JOY IN SEEING YOU GO TO HELL, BUT its A FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE...its not like hes asking you to cut your head off...if you truly read the bible with the understanding you are supposed to, then you will see you are not bound to being perfect...i mean if you dont accept the FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN, what more is God to do?? Give you what you want...

Yeah right. Oh, BTW. A gift that's truly free never comes with strings attached.

No, he just asks us to stop using our brain and believe nonsense...if that what I have to do to be saved then I'll pass.

Heh - you're nuts. You have some serious delusions of persecution. Did you get the Left Behind video game for Xmas?

There's no such thing as the prophecies of Revelation. According to the plain language of Jebus, the second coming was supposed to have already happened, during the generation of the Apostles. It didn't happen, obviously, so therefore Jebus doesn't exist.

No one wants to kill you because of your religion, but Xians have killed people in the name of Xianity for centuries. The only reason Xians don't do it now is because Xianity is weak and no longer controls the governments.

Nut bar.

I'm sure you've heard the expression, "You reap what you sow"?

You give us hate in most everything you post Dom. How soon is soon? Is 2000 years soon or is 2010 years soon or is 20010 years soon?

Have you been playing that silly little game called...oh what is the name of that game...Left Behind: Eternal Forces? That is such a lovely little game that all children should play, you know with all the killing of everyone that doesn't believe as they do? What a wonderful thing to teach children! I will let my 8 year old play it though pretty soon just so she can see just how disgusting that belief system is.

And Allah will send you straight to hell for believing in a false god.

and whats wrong with that...i love science and im interested in it, but i perfectly believe that science is the how part to how God did things...you really think something as complex as DNA was just made by nature??

There is a fallacy here Dom. I can't recall what it is, but it doesn't follow that the CHRISTIAN god created DNA.

The problem is that when science comes to a conclusion you don't like, such as evolution, you take the word of your pastor or some other theologian that the scientist is wrong, even though you have not the slightest idea what methodology or experiments the scientist used to make his conclusion.... you prefer ignorance to knowledge.

Yes - why not? It evolved, like all things.

Your god must be a complex being, right? Who made him, then? If complexity suggests a creator, who made God?

(Aside from humans, that is :HaHa:)

And if Jebus' "gift" was free, as has been said, there'd be no strings attached. Threatening us with Hell is an awfully big string.

Did you get the Left Behind video game for Xmas?

Ha! I just guessed that right after you did. Funny that!

:lmao:

You can't be serious? We'll contribute to the killing of you and your fellow Christians?

Now, how many christians kill atheists and pagans because of their beliefs? Let me start with the father of a girl I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH -- Dr. Barnett Slepian -- an abortion doctor killed by a christian because of his beliefs. How about Matthew Sheperd, a homosexual killed by fundie homophobes because of their beliefs. How about people like Bob Enyart; dominionist christians who firmly believe that all who believe differently than they do should be put to death?

Shall I continue?

I think we atheists and pagans have far more to fear from you than you do from us. How many atheists go around killing christians because they don't agree with your beliefs? Hmmm? How many? I bet you can't name one.

... its so amazing the vibe i get on here...so full of hate...the language and insults....why would i have a civilized conversation with you...im telling you though...SOON...but i know that it will be some of you that will contribute to the killing of me and my fellow brethren in the coming years...falling right into the anti-christs trap

OK. This is going too far. I thought this guy was just spouting the usual fundie claptrap, but now he's saying that we're going to kill him??? Sounds like delusions of persecution mixed in with meglomania. Seriously, I think we have someone with deep psychological problems here. Creepy.

having read through all the posts, i have come to the rather obvious conclusion that you are just the same as all the other fundies that have tried to evangelise to us. Your arguments have about as much power as someone trying to dismantle a building with their bare hands.

And to be honest those kind of arguments make me more glad that I left christianity. One of my main reasons for leaving the faith was the bible aswell..and since I left i've realised more and more how much of a devil and a monster the christian god is.

We are not interested in returning to christianity, for most if not all of us it would be immoral of us to do so anyway considering what we now know and realise about it.

You said if I remember rightly that you had doubts about some things. Such as..?

have a good year anyways

I think we atheists and pagans have far more to fear from you than you do from us. How many atheists go around killing christians because they don't agree with your beliefs? Hmmm? How many? I bet you can't name one.

And don't say Stalin or Pol Pot, because is was clear they killed in the name of Communism, of which Athiesm was only a disposable part.

Yes - why not? It evolved, like all things.

Your god must be a complex being, right? Who made him, then? If complexity suggests a creator, who made God?

(Aside from humans, that is :HaHa:)

And if Jebus' "gift" was free, as has been said, there'd be no strings attached. Threatening us with Hell is an awfully big string.

in all actuality dont you think its a bit crazy to call me crazy?? i mean look at it...you have two choices...accept the free gift of salvation so you can spend eternity in heaven, or dont and go to hell...ITS NOT A HARD CHOICE...and its a choice...God could have easily forced us to do what he wanted, but he gave us free will and ou have used that free will to not blieve in him...and believe it or not, there are no strings attached...if by strings attached you mean by being perfect and having the fear of God looking down at your every move waiting to condemn you then youre wrong...God actually wants you to live a prosperous and good life...its not about being perfect...He knows youre gonna mess up sometimes...he tells us about hell SO WE WONT GO THERE...its just like with children (and im not calling you guys children so dont take offense), but its like when parents tell their teenagers dont go to a certain place because its dangerous...the parent is not trying to halt their fun, or threaten them just to have control, the parent knows what dangers lie out there so they warn the child not to go there, but of course the child doenst listen and ends up getting in trouble...its not a hard concept!! :)

We've seen the miracles time and again but you just KNOW that there is no God.

We have seen the miracles time and time again? :scratch: Which miracles are these? Are these miracles like where Benny Hinn breathes on people and they fall over backward, almost breaking the first row of chairs in the auditorium in the process? (I noticed many of his flock tend to be overweight middle aged people, usually women). Or what about the miracles that guy on TV performs by casting out demons.... he opens the mouth of people possessed by demons and shouts down their throat: OUT! OUT SATAN OUT!! I REBUKE THEE SATAN!! IN THE NAME OF JEEEEZUZ GET BEHIND ME!!! Are these the miracles you speak of that we've all seen countless times? :crazy:

1 Timothy 4:10

Now the Spirit says expressly that in latter times, some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy...

This alone which fufills what is happening right now, makes my faith even stronger. Hey, isnt that whats going on here? ;)

oh please, don't get started on that. We had a real dickhead of a Christian who stated he enjoyed coming on here because us apostates were fulfilling those kind of bible verses and it made his faith stronger. He was a fucking idiot. You don't sound as bad but please don't get some perverted sense of pleasure that your faith is getting stronger for the reasons you state.

What? Goodness me that's paranoia. You are being delusioned there my friend. I have no intention whatsoever of killing you. I don't even hate you, infact I think I feel sorry for you. And all these killings that you predict and all this stuff about the antichrist isn't gonna happen I'm afraid.

Seriously, it sounds like this religion could be about to screw you up. It did me. I had a massive breakdown caused by christianity, and it is only thanks to this wonderful website that I am up and running again.

I don't actually think you're a bad person, I think you have just been shaken by some of our responses. I think it is more the anger we have with our experiences in that religion that causes us to respond like we do, more than the fact we hate christians. There was one christian that we had that i have mentioned who did rile me somewhat, but other than that i have no problems with christians at all (in most cases anyway, with one or two exceptions).

in all actuality dont you think its a bit crazy to call me crazy?? i mean look at it...you have two choices...accept the free gift of salvation so you can spend eternity in heaven, or dont and go to hell...

That there is another fallacy of something or another. There is way more than two choices. You just can't see due to the black and white thinking that has been integrated into your brain.

Again, how old are you?

in all actuality dont you think its a bit crazy to call me crazy?? i mean look at it...you have two choices...accept the free gift of salvation so you can spend eternity in heaven, or dont and go to hell...ITS NOT A HARD CHOICE...and its a choice...God could have easily forced us to do what he wanted, but he gave us free will and ou have used that free will to not blieve in him...and believe it or not, there are no strings attached...if by strings attached you mean by being perfect and having the fear of God looking down at your every move waiting to condemn you then youre wrong...God actually wants you to live a prosperous and good life...its not about being perfect...He knows youre gonna mess up sometimes...he tells us about hell SO WE WONT GO THERE...its just like with children (and im not calling you guys children so dont take offense), but its like when parents tell their teenagers dont go to a certain place because its dangerous...the parent is not trying to halt their fun, or threaten them just to have control, the parent knows what dangers lie out there so they warn the child not to go there, but of course the child doenst listen and ends up getting in trouble...its not a hard concept!! :)

All of this ASSUMES that any of this is real and not a delusion of gigantic proportions, you simply ignore any posts that don't suit you, but you have provided NO evidence that any of this is real, and the site you posted if full of the same inane babbling that all apologists engage in...they only serve to answer questions of people who WANT to believe.

I'll say this clear so you can understand it,

I will NOT sacrifice my intellect on the altar of your religion.