Goodbye Jesus

Atheism? No Thanks!

Guest Passing Thru

Guest Passing Thru

I have enjoyed the last couple of days. I have visited several websites and have come to the conclusion that atheists/agnostics/ex Christians are more divided and muddled in their thinking than the Christian Church which you seem to loathe so much.

What exactly do you believe in?

The one thing that seems to unify you all is your antipathy towards anything Christian. Your intolerance astounds me. But as to what you actually DO believe in, it seems to be a mish mash of just about everything. Some don't believe in God, yet others seek to prove that Jesus was gay. Why would you want to do that if he dosen't exist? Some dispute the authenticity of the Bible, claiming contradictions, etc, yet others cling to so called gospels like Judas or 'secret' Mark in order to justify a particular argument, without a hint of verification. Not much consistency there.

Secondly, is your attitude

Throughout all the sites a lot of people are full of venom and hatred for anything Christian. The sites claim to be dealing with serious issues. The other aspect is the sanctimonious and lofty attitude of many. There is an attitude of intellectual snobbery which permeates the sites. And this is the very attitude many of you accuse the Christian church of having.

Thirdly, inferred superior knowledge

There is also a pervading attitude that because many of you know the Bible better than others (Christians included) that somehow that makes you right. This is probably the biggest fault I have with you. Christianity is NOT about head knowledge of the Bible (though the more knowledge the better). Christianity is about knowledge of the God of whom the Bible speaks. This is why many of you miss the target when it comes to arguing with Christians. You may know a lot about the Bible (as an academic exercise) but in my short visit, I haven't met one who knows very much about God. You see, to a Christian who believes in God, God exists. You can't argue with that.

I hope you all find what you're looking for. I have found the truth for me in having a personal relationship with God. I don't need all the religious bit, just God. God bless you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important - CS Lewis

Yes, We do seem to believe in diversity of things here. We are not a homogenous group.

Secondly, is your attitude

Our attitudes can be as diverse as our beliefs in my estimation.

I imagine that the arrogant exist in all groups, not only ours.

The one thing that seems to unify you all is your antipathy towards anything Christian. Your intolerance astounds me.

Maybe because we've seen Xianity's track record in its dealings with opposing beliefs.

That's kinda like the pot callin' the kettle black, doncha think? :scratch:

The site is for those who used to be christians. Some here don't beleive in god because of some emotional thing. I myself am a scientist and have yet to see evidense that would indicate the likelyhood of a god. Some have converted to other religions. There is no solid group here as there would not be on a general religious forum. In that case they would have many ideas and the only agreement would be on their opposition to atheism. Here it is similar although the atheist and christian role is reversed.

You are welcome to come back and debate at anytime, with myself at any rate.

On that note, have a good life and do try to be nice.

P.S. I'm not saying it's not real or that it will happen, but if in your personal relationship with god he asks you to hurt someone, do please talk to a therapist first.

I have enjoyed the last couple of days. I have visited several websites and have come to the conclusion that atheists/agnostics/ex Christians are more divided and muddled in their thinking than the Christian Church which you seem to loathe so much.....

Which is exactly what one would expect a brain addled christian to say. Many here are ex christians and have a right to be upset that they were lied to for so many years. Others, like me, have never believed but are upset that this current society feels the need to impose their religious beliefs on everyone else.

The hate you feel here is just a reflection of your inner turmoil.

There is an attitude of intellectual snobbery which permeates the sites. And this is the very attitude many of you accuse the Christian church of having.

LMAO!!! Sorry, I almost spit my coffee out in laughter when I read this! Trust me ( and I say this with all sincerity).... there is absolutely nothing "intellectual" about Christianity or Christians, so it is impossible for them to be intellectual snobs! In fact that's the problem with most Christians is they are anit-intellectual, and they reject reason and logic as "tools of Satan". Any good Christian should know to avoid reason and logic at all costs and shun them as "devices of iniquity" :lmao::lmao:

Hello Passing Thru - welcome on board.

A few things: Your topic title is Replying to Atheism? No Thanks!

Has anyone tried to evangelize you to Atheism (or anything else)?

I haven't met one who knows very much about God. You see, to a Christian who believes in God, God exists. You can't argue with that. I hope you all find what you're looking for. I have found the truth for me in having a personal relationship with God. I don't need all the religious bit, just God. God bless you

Let's assume - for the sake of discussion - that you are the one person on this forum who knows "much about God". Explain God to the good people of this board please.

I'm Christian - there was a time in my life when I wasn't. My problem with many (not all - but many Christians) is their own superiority complex about having the ONLY TRUTH - about having the ONLY TRUTH to the degree that they feel a GOD GIVEN right to go out and evangelize the rest of the world. Even if people are happy in their own beliefs (or unbeliefs).

You say that you haven't met anyone here who "knows very much about God". How did you determine that? Do you have the ability to determine what is in a person's heart? Do you know that many people on this site are NOT Atheist? That some believe in other religions? And you are some how able to see what is in their heart and their "knowledge" of God?

The last time I checked, Passing Thrus, no one here is trying to proselytize and convert you to atheism. Furthermore, not everyone here is an atheist. Lastly, read the marquee. This is exchristian.net. We are all Christian deconverts who loathe the religion, period. If you want to speak objectively about Christianity then this is not the place for it.

On that note you are probably still a Christian, just someone looking to get their jabs in at the infidels. If you leave the site you will not be missed.

in my short visit, I haven't met one who knows very much about God

The reason we may not know much about god, is that there's absolutely zero evidence that god(s) actually exist. "God" is a logical impossibility and has no basis in objective reality.

Hope this helps.

Why is it that when Christians come here, they miss the entire premise of the site? We are a support group for those leaving Christianity. We are recovering Christians. People who were addicted to drugs, alcohol, etc. are down about the effects and harm they caused in their lives, but Christians get their jammies in an uproar when we talk about the effects, the anger, and pain that believing Christianity caused us.

It's like a drug addict going on a support forum for recovering drug addicts and blasting the members for saying how much they hate drugs. Then procced to tell them how great drugs are, that they didn't do enough drugs to really understand what drugs are all about, and never really had a relationship with drugs.

Oh dear. Another "personal relationship" Christian with less than ten posts come to set us straight with their vast knowledge of all the people and content of this site.

What ever shall we do?

C.S. Lewis, by the by, was an avid Christian (read the Chronicles of Narnia lately?), and hardly one to offer an unbiased outlook on the nature of Christianity. Despite being untrue, Christianity is of tremendous importance historically and culturally at least. It has had a huge impact on the course of western civilization since being adopted by the Roman Empire for its political utility. His making that statement and your quoting it really only proves how willfully ignorant you both truly were/are.

Edit: Excellent point, Taph. Isn't it great how you can substitute just about any word for "Christianity" (my personal favorites being "cock" and "buttsecks") into their arguments and come up with pure comedy gold? :HaHa:

I've never read CS Lewis work, but from what i've seen he seemed to be a master at creating false dichotomies. Wasn't he the one who said Jesus either had to be a madman, liar or the son of god?

Oh dear. Another "personal relationship" Christian with less than ten posts come to set us straight with their vast knowledge of all the people and content of this site.

Good catch Woodsmoke...

I myself wondered if PassingThru ever considered the fact that many Ex-Cs used to tell people they had a "personal relationship with Jesus"?

There seems to be an automatic assumption on his/her part that a "personal relationship" is unique to his/her experience - but that none of you ever used to consider yourselves in a "personal relationship" with Jesus. :rolleyes:

I have enjoyed the last couple of days. I have visited several websites and have come to the conclusion that atheists/agnostics/ex Christians are more divided and muddled in their thinking than the Christian Church which you seem to loathe so much. [...]

Standard morontheist babble that deserves nothing but the standard FUCK OFF.

If this was a group for gardening enthusiasts or dieters, you would not expect everyone to be in agreeance. The problem is that you are approaching this site from the mentality of a "religion". Leaving Christianity" is not a religion. This is a group of people with different thoughts, lives..etc. We do not have a theology to guide or bind us. We are not a religion. There is no reason for everyone here to "think the same", which is what you are used to, being part of a church. In churches, people are more or less expected to think alike and agree on the same things. This is maintained through teachings and pressure. Pressure from peers in the church, clergy and through subtle and not so subtle threats about what happens to those who disagree ranging from being "displeasing to god" all the way up to the harshest "going to hell". The members here have one thing in common, we left christianity, (except for the occasional never believer who comes here due to family members or friends who believe). After leaving christianity, the rest is up to the individual on how to think and what they chose to believe or not believe. Freedom of thought is hard for the christian to grasp, but it's ok... take a deep breath.... everything is going to be alright.

Right on, Madame M!

I'm not exactly a recovering ex-christian. (I tried to be a "liberal" christian but couldn't even swallow christianity-lite, and I continue to be perplexed that in the 21st century there are still people so deluded as to believe that the bible is the "inerrant word of god.") However, I do have a lot of interest in religion and philosophy. So, while I don't see this site as therapy, as do many of the regulars, I do check in on an almost daily basis because of two things:

1. The diversity of opinion - which I think is the most wonderful thing about this site.

2. The intellectualism - some of the people who post here are virtual scholars in the history of the bible and religion in general and I have learned so much from them. Also, I find it very uplifting to learn that many people have been able to free themselves from fundamentalistic religion, and that gives me hope that humanity can ultimately triumph over repression and mind control.

In short, I love this site for the very same reasons that it seems to urk the christian poster. Keep up the good work, Webmaster Dave!

Here's a reply from one of the intellectual snobs for you. There's a definite reason you see "intellectual snobbery" on this site and other non-Christian, non-religious sites. It's because the majority of those who leave Christianity or other religions or simply never get into religion at all are generally among the top 10% in intelligence in the world today. Religion is (generally speaking) for those who don't like to think for themselves. You've got your "good book" there to lay the ground rules, a few good shepherds to herd the sheeple, and voila! Non-surgical lobotomies for all!

What do we believe? Well, as others have already answered, there is too great a diversity of people here to nail down any set belief system. One thing I think we all believe is that Christianity is dead wrong. Can I get an "AMEN"? As for intolerance, there's nothing "intolerant" about believing someone else is wrong. If I decide you're wrong and then I make your life a living hell because of it, THAT'S intolerant. If I think you're wrong and the ONLY way you find out that I think you're wrong is by ASKING me what I think or by coming to this site and READING what I think, then I'm being completely TOLERANT of you. Nobody asked you to come here and read the boards. You chose to do so yourself. If you want to talk about intolerance, we can talk about the hate crimes homosexuals have to deal with from Christian organizations on a daily basis. We can talk about the hate crimes that American Muslims dealt with in the aftermath of 9/11 from professed "Christians." We can talk about the hate crimes that patrons and employees of abortion clinics suffered at the hands of Christians. Shall we go on?

Again, as others have said already, the attitudes of posters to these forums are as diverse as their beliefs. I've got an attitude with folks like you because you come "passing thru", lay down your load of horse shit and then never come back. Again, no one forced you to come here and read. You chose to of your own accord.

Many here do know the bible more than the majority of Christians. You claim Christianity is not about knowing the bible but about knowing the "God" of the bible. The only way you can "know" the god of the bible is through the bible. You can claim a "personal relationship" with that god all you want, but no one has ever been able to provide the evidence of such a relationship, so I have to seriously doubt it truly exists. I thought I had one too. Turns out I was just talking to myself. That's got to be borderline schizophrenic. So you all that don't figure out you're only talking to yourself have got to be full blown schizo.

Now do come back and have a chat with us sometimes. Otherwise it's just plain rude.

Hey Passingthru, funny you never admitted to being in error regarding what the bible says about prayer when I called you on it here:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?show...13926&st=20

You made it clear you didn't even know the bible well enough to prevent yourself from looking like a fool. Not surprised you never came back in that thread.

And in your original post here you seem to not like us because we don't all agree on the same thing. Only YOU see that as a negative thing. YOU think we should all believe the exact same thing, even if it's in opposition to your own beliefs.

Yet despite all believing different things with varying intensity...we all get along pretty well, and what we do agree on, is that christianity is a bad belief system, and that's what really chaps your ass...isn't it?

Should you leave you will not be missed. Another sanctamonious person will take your place for a while, and the only thing that will distinguish you from the next pious christian clone to come along will be the member name.

Please come back when you are willing to drop your preconcieved notions about us and be willing to think in something besides black and white.

This signature is nothing but pure black and white thinking:

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important" - CS Lewis

That is absolutely a false statement, unless of course you are thinking in black and white terms. Sheesh...

...false dichotomies.

That's the fallacy I was looking for the other day! Thanks Mike.

Good catch Woodsmoke...

I myself wondered if PassingThru ever considered the fact that many Ex-Cs used to tell people they had a "personal relationship with Jesus"?

There seems to be an automatic assumption on his/her part that a "personal relationship" is unique to his/her experience - but that none of you ever used to consider yourselves in a "personal relationship" with Jesus. :rolleyes:

They also assume that if you don't believe in their God, then you're an atheist, because...well, you know...it's either their God or no God.

False dichotomy...hehehe.

in my short visit, I haven't met one who knows very much about God

The reason we may not know much about god, is that there's absolutely zero evidence that god(s) actually exist. "God" is a logical impossibility and has no basis in objective reality.

Hope this helps.

It won't. He left. His 8 postings, all of which contained the regurgitated pabulum that's been spoon fed to him, shows that he is not open minded enough to even understand what anyone as said here.

Many here do know the bible more than the majority of Christians. You claim Christianity is not about knowing the bible but about knowing the "God" of the bible. The only way you can "know" the god of the bible is through the bible.

So, are you saying that if I had never heard of the Jesus of the bible that my personal experience wouldn't have his face that resembled The Mandylion of Edessa and I wouldn't know his name was Jesus?

I just don't believe you... ;)

Christianity is NOT about head knowledge of the Bible (though the more knowledge the better).

Not about that fancy "book learnin'," eh? Dadgummit! And I just got me one a those books too. Shoot. :Wendywhatever:

Christianity is about knowledge of the God of whom the Bible speaks. This is why many of you miss the target when it comes to arguing with Christians. You may know a lot about the Bible (as an academic exercise) but in my short visit, I haven't met one who knows very much about God. You see, to a Christian who believes in God, God exists. You can't argue with that.

We "miss the mark?" We "SIN!" Oh my. Now we've done it. I think I've poo'd myself a little.

So by believing in a god...that god exists. I'm glad you can admit that. And remember..."You can't argue with that."

I hope you all find what you're looking for. I have found the truth for me in having a personal relationship with God. I don't need all the religious bit, just God. God bless you

I have a personal relationship with your god too. I just do. Just as everyone else does since they first invented him. I just "created" a relationship out of thin air and now we're best pals. I now know everything there is to know about God (notice the capitol "G") and He talks with me telling me super secrets of the universe. Good times me and God. He says "Tell that guy you're writing to that he don't know shit about me." I guess that's for you. :shrug: Oh, and apparently jesus is gay but that bastard isn't his son since it's the female spirit that knocked up Mary via some lesbo invetro fertilization action. Now there's something about being drunk and hiding a dead chick he used to be common law married to (Asherah?). Wow. I didn't expect to hear that. YWHW's really opening up now that we have a personal relationship. Maybe I don't want all this after all? Now I have to go through the whole deconversion process again. Damn!

mwc

Passing Thru : I have enjoyed the last couple of days. I have visited several websites and have come to the conclusion that atheists/agnostics/ex Christians are more divided and muddled in their thinking than the Christian Church which you seem to loathe so much.

Response : Atheists/agnostics/ex Christians don't admit to be a universal organization of any type. They don't admit they follow a single god or leader. So, to compare them to the christian claims of being "unified" as one church and all following the same bible, it is nothing alike. Secondly, it is your opinion that atheists/agnostics/ex-christians are more divided and muddled in their thinking than Christianity. The fact is there are over 30,000 christian denominations worldwide, all with their own dogmas and traditions, all which claim absolute truth from the creator of the universe. This type of attitude is far more snobby and arrogant than you can possibly accuse atheists/agnostics/ex-christians of having. The only thing they have in common and both admit to by definition is they reject christianity for a number of different reasons. There doesn't have to be a sole reason to reject it.

Passing Thru : What exactly do you believe in?

Response : Well, being there are so many varieties of ex-christians here (since we come from a various number of denominations with different traditions and dogmas), we might have a similar variety of belief about many things. I don't even know why you are asking this, since you made it pretty clear in your first paragraph that you have decided atheists/agnostics/ex-Christians are "more divided and muddled in their thinking". This means you have determined what they believe and they believe many different things. So, this question is not one of honest interest, but attempting to appear concerned about others. It is pathetic.

Passing Thru : The one thing that seems to unify you all is your antipathy towards anything Christian. Your intolerance astounds me. But as to what you actually DO believe in, it seems to be a mish mash of just about everything. Some don't believe in God, yet others seek to prove that Jesus was gay. Why would you want to do that if he dosen't exist? Some dispute the authenticity of the Bible, claiming contradictions, etc, yet others cling to so called gospels like Judas or 'secret' Mark in order to justify a particular argument, without a hint of verification. Not much consistency there.

Response : Firstly, if you had not noticed, this website is for ex-christians, who, for whatever reason reject Christianity now. If you have such a hard time understanding that an ex-christian has antipathy towards christianity, then you perhaps should find out why jews are so anti-nazi. Why should we have empathy towards Christianity? Our intolerance astounds you? Conversational intolerance is what we have. We don't blow up churches or kill pastors or abuse our children. We don't deny we have intolerance to the ridiculous nonsense you call christianity. We are HONEST about it at least. Christians many times will say they are the most tolerant and just the opposite is the case.

You first told us our thinking was divided and muddled, then you asked us "what exactly do you believe in?", and now you are basically telling us you already know what we believe (a mish mash of just about everything). Make up your mind okay? If you really wanted to know what each of us believe in, you wouldn't have said TWICE that you already decided what we believe.

You are building up a straw man argument. You assume we are like christians who claim to all have the same god and get instructions from that god. We never admit to such an arrogant universal concept. We admit we differ on many things, and that is because we are honest. As for your examples, the forum is for discussion and exchange of ideas, not for a necessarily agreed position. I suggest before you judge these forums of ex-christians (which by their name should clue you in that they are not pro-christian), you check out the multitude of CHRISTIAN forums online and see how ridiculous your accusations against this site is. Why don't you concern yourself with Christian forums which have a far more brutal conversation (people calling each other horrible names and false accusations out to whazzoo), instead of this one? I'm sure there are people who have been hurt by christianity in these forums, and for you to kick them when they are down even further just proves to me why people should reject Christianity, since it turns off basic human compassion and decency.

You are nothing but the pot calling the kettle black (on so many levels). Christianity is the only religion on earth with as many sects as they have and internal divisions over hair splitting dogmatism some have persecuted and killed for in the past and currently. Like I said, examine places like http://bibleforums.org/forum/ or http://www.christianforums.com/. You will probably see far more inconsistency and arrogance and rude behavior than you could ever even accuse this site of being. I was banned from both of those forums when I was a christian, simply for having a different opinion than many on the forum. If you could show me where on this forum anyone was banned for simply disagreeing with someone else, I would love to see it.

Passing Thru : Secondly, is your attitude

Throughout all the sites a lot of people are full of venom and hatred for anything Christian. The sites claim to be dealing with serious issues. The other aspect is the sanctimonious and lofty attitude of many. There is an attitude of intellectual snobbery which permeates the sites. And this is the very attitude many of you accuse the Christian church of having.

Response : Generalizations against an entire group of people is considered bigotry. I would certainly not link every christian in the same category nor would I say they are all bad people. I don't think anyone who is rational would be so bigoted. Unfortunately, you are not rational, and therefore bigotry will be natural to you. Where on this site does it claim "to be dealing with serious issues"? And does that include every forum section? Would the "humor and satire" section be considered "dealing with serious issues"? Have you bothered thinking about these accusations you are spouting against people?

The reason that many of us seem intellectual is because we are. We are honest about using our mind to believe or not believe something. You cannot do that with a position of faith. That is why it seems to be "snobby" to you. Your definition of "intellectual snobbery" is misplaced. It is quite more snobby to have NO intellect when it comes to things, but tell everyone you do. Which person accused the Christian church of having "intellectual snobbery"? I would venture to say you are the one who claimed that is what we say, rather than ask us. For someone who claims to want to know what we believe in, you seem quite sure to tell us what we think and believe in, rather than letting us tell you. If I had to pick a position of intellectual snobbiness, that would be the first type of behavior I would imagine it is.

And if you bothered reading any of the anti-testimonies on this site, you would not be so quick to accuse a lot of us to be "full of venom". Which venom would that be? Or are you referring to us as "snakes"? I can see it now. You being a neo-nazi, telling a holocaust survivor that the holocaust never happened. I can say this, because it is quite similar in the example. You kick a person down who had a real bad experience with your pathetic religion (which often happens), by accusing them of being intellectual snobs, full of venom, and hatred. That is how christianity works. Demonize anyone who you don't like, rather than give any evidence for your accusations and/or claims. Turn the victim into the criminal. Blame the innocent and don't punish the guilty. Tell people they deserve to feel bad because they reject Christianity, and they reject Jesus. I already know you have NOT read many of the anti-testimonies on here at all, or if you have, you are a cold hearted bastard for saying the things you have said.

Passing Thru : Thirdly, inferred superior knowledge

There is also a pervading attitude that because many of you know the Bible better than others (Christians included) that somehow that makes you right. This is probably the biggest fault I have with you. Christianity is NOT about head knowledge of the Bible (though the more knowledge the better). Christianity is about knowledge of the God of whom the Bible speaks. This is why many of you miss the target when it comes to arguing with Christians. You may know a lot about the Bible (as an academic exercise) but in my short visit, I haven't met one who knows very much about God. You see, to a Christian who believes in God, God exists. You can't argue with that.

Response : Well, I appreciate you admitting that non-christians know the bible better than christians. That is probably the first honest thing I have read in your posting. Your biggest fault is that we say we know the bible better than christians? You accused us of being full of venom and hatred for anything Christian, but that is not your biggest fault with us? So, let me understand. Hating anything christian is BETTER to you than admitting we know the bible better than Christians. Does anything else need to be said for why you are not rational?

Firstly, the only way you can read a book of any kind is with your eyes and the information goes into your brain (your head). What other body part can give you actual knowledge? Where is this crack definition of Christianity found outside of your own? What about other Christians who say that is NOT what Christianity is about? You can't define Christianity one way which disagrees with another Christian's definition and expect it to be a wooden definition. It is your opinion that Christianity is about knowledge of the God of whom the Bible speaks. I bet you that if I were to ask you for 20 characteristics of the biblegod, it would not agree with another Christian's 20 characteristics of the biblegod. Why is that? Because god is made up in your head. You create this idea of god with what is already told to you or what you read in the bible and then you form this god's specific qualities in line with your own qualities and thinking. In other words, your idea of having knowledge of the God of the bible, falls short of validity since no 2 Christians will have the same concept or idea of it. They might come close (if they for example, attend the same type of church), but it will never be 100%.

Well, the reason you haven't met one who knows very much about "God" is simple. I would say that most of us don't believe in your "God" at all. You can know about something or someone without knowing them personally. You just said your religion is based upon knowledge of the God whom the bible speaks. In other words, by reading the bible, you can gain knowledge of this god. That means one does not have to believe in this god to know what the bible says of it. We don't profess to "know" God in a personal sense anymore. We were once Christians who honestly believed in this same god you speak about (or rather the bible talks about), and we just can no longer believe in that god based on many different reasons (I would say most of the reasons are rational ones). I was a Christian for 18 years and I knew the bible quite well and I believed I knew everything about this god I worshipped. I could say the same thing about believing in Santa Claus. Let's say there is an official book written that tells the story of Santa Claus and gives all of his characteristics (as you claim the bible does about God). Even if you didn't believe in Santa Claus, you could still learn everything about him from reading this book. Same goes for the biblegod.

Obviously, to a christian who believes in God, God exists. When did we ever say that wasn't the case. However, we can argue with it, because it was through sound arguments which many of us left Christianity.

Don't insult our intelligences. You do NOT hope we all find what we are looking for, after you shit on what we think and/or believe (which you even lied about). I don't know of any decent or moral "god" who would let a person who behaves and says the things you say into any type of heaven or would want a relationship with a brute like yourself. And if you believe in God, you are RELIGIOUS whether you admit it or not. That is because belief in God is part of the definition of religion in what we call a dictionary.

God bless us? After all the insults and lies against us, you wish to give us the "fuck off" version in christianity? We have heard this hypocrisy and double thinking before and that is one of the main reasons we reject christianity. You are just giving us more of a reason to reject it.

Brad, you just wasted your time. The idiot is not going to come back and read any of this. He's as far gone as his mind is. Anyway, he wouldn't read any of what you wrote but just reply with the usual mindless drivel.