Goodbye Jesus

The Shocking Truth About Jesus.

Asana Bodhitharta

Christian woman: You do not believe that Jesus is God incarnate, do you? Even though John 1 says that He is. How do you reconcile this passge with your beliefs?

Asana Bodhitharta: This is how God through the Holy Spirit explained it to me. Jesus was set apart and made Holy(Anointed) from birth in the similitude of Adam and was born to be a temple built by God where he might dwell among men.

The reason they say he is not the son of God is for two reasons 1. The word son and servant are similar in their language and 2. At the time the revelation came down their was a lot of paganism in Christianity and they had began calling Mary the mother of God and insinuated conjugal relations between God and Mary. They also started calling The Messiah God which they had not done. Now I do believe in the geneology pages in one of the gospels it calls Adam the son of God. Jesus is also called the son of David and we of course know that David is not God. The bible also says that Christ will inherit the throne of David and of course David doesn't sit on the throne of God. So the Quaran was sent as Jesus was sent to straighten the path of God and clear up the traditions of men with the word of God. The Quaran says that all righteous people will go to paradise whether they be Jews, Christians, Muslims...

Now, Here is something God taught me by the Power of The Holy Spirit and it really shocked me but after my initial shock My faith incread so much it was incredible I went into tears at the sheer magnitude of it.

If you go to the scene in your Holy Bible and carefully read the baptism of Jesus and his subsequent trek into the wilderness to overcome Satan

Compare that with Leviticus 16:7-10 and 16:20-22

Which is the story of the Scapegoat which carries all the sins and transgressions and is led out into the wilderness to be turned over to Azazel which is like Satan. The story says that the Scapegoat must be presented to the lord alive.

So the way God explained it to me was that Jesus was Baptized for the remission of the sins of all who believe in him. For whoever believes that he is the Christ has him for an intercessor and High Priest and is saved. So according to the way God explained it to me was that Jesus had saved all who believe in him at that point.

The children of Israel plotted to kill the Messiah and God also plotted and God raised Jesus up to Himself Alive and this is also how he has covered the sins of all the generations since he was born. The Holy Bible is careful to explain in the beginning how they lived for extremely long periods 800,960 years and it also is careful to mention how Elijah was taken up to heaven without dying . So Jesus is Alive.

In otherwords Jesus saved those who believe in him and then God saved Jesus. God is careful about showing all throughout the bible and the Quaran that God saves his Chosen Messenger. Noah, David, Solomon, Abraham, Lot, Jonah.

Did you know Jonah was the only one who was sent to a town and they believed?

I'm sorry I got so deep with this, I have shared this with very few people. Anyway, The Holy Spirit Guided me to write this to you, the best advice I can give is to pray about it.

I love ya,

Christian woman: You do not believe that Jesus is God incarnate, do you? Even though John 1 says that He is. How do you reconcile this passge can give is to pray about it.

Clipped a full page of bullshit

kL

I love ya,

Why do we even need Jesus(assuming he existed)?

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes"-Gene Roddenberry

Nothing deep here at all. In fact, nothing that any of us ex-christians hasn't heard before, and rejected. This is ex-christian.net, Asana. Despite how real you think your experiences with the "holy ghost" were, or how excited you are about witnessing, we know about all that stuff.

You're in the wrong playground.

Asana Bodhitharta,

Your god is a myth and your bible a work of fiction. But I will give you the benefit of doubt: can you show me your god?

can you show me your god?

God is in the beauty of a galaxy. He is in the face of a child. He is where people help others. :HaHa:

Many who did not know will now believe and repent? Asana, you are seriously mistaken if you think any of us Ex-Christians are going to, after reading your posts, believe and repent.

In otherwords Jesus saved those who believe in him and then God saved Jesus. God is careful about showing all throughout the bible and the Quaran that God saves his Chosen Messenger. Noah, David, Solomon, Abraham, Lot, Jonah.

I don't need any mythological saviors.

So what, you think you're a modern day Jonah? And that god sent you to this forum? :HaHa:

I'm sorry I got so deep with this, I have shared this with very few people. Anyway, The Holy Spirit Guided me to write this to you, the best advice I can give is to pray about it.

Hate to break it to you, but it wasn't deep at all. Its the same old same old that Christians spout off all the time.

I love ya,

I sincerely doubt that. You do know its impossible to love someone you don't know and have no connection to at all.

God himself explained things to Asana. My isnt this person fortunate! In other circles she/he would be called a raving lunatic.

I'm thinking is jebus "comes again", I'll demand a DNA test...

Androthoghtabottabullshitabunchalotta.. SS-DD from your Sea-Tac hideout..

kFL

Umm - you better double-check on those directions from the holy spirit. I'm pretty sure you were supposed to make a left turn at Albuquerque.

Your imaginary friend looks pretty much like the rest of them to me.

Since the h.s. guided you here, I suppose you only posted this at ex-christian.net and nowhere else, then? Or, are you a liar?

Careful, now. We can check.

So the way God explained it to me was

I gotta admit that I like all of the personal instruction bit.

How exactly did this occur? Did you receive a phone call? A written letter or email, perhaps?

Please describe this personal tutelage you received from the LORD.

Let me guess. You meditated on it and god confirmed it to your heart.

Ah-so grasshopper.

Hello, Asana. I have now repented and accepted Jesus into my vital organs. I can feel him working in me now, and it's pretty damn sexy, I can tell you.

Thank you so much. :lol:

Oh, sweet auntie Tiamat, not this Abrahamic syncretic camel manure again...

I note that you're stuck in a monotheistic Middle Eastern mindset, AB. Personally I don't give a flying fuck what the Bible *or* Al Qur'an say about gods. Go peddle your imaginings elsewhere.

Oh, and Roman... I do hope you're practicing safe sex. The Big J has allegedly been roaming around for two millennia and might have caught something rather nasty.

I agree with the others. This is not deep at all. The same old crap I heard at church. I don't need imaginary friends. Your story of God telling you this just sounds like garbage to me. I like Myrtha would like to know exactly how God gave you this information. If God told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it? You just spewed out the same thing over and over in your post.

You want ex-christians to pray about the fables you tell of? Sorry to burst your bubble AB, we all have given up talking to imaginary friends. I preferr to call a real life friend and talk to them instead. It's a more productive use of my time.

Oh, sweet auntie Tiamat, not this Abrahamic syncretic camel manure again...

Just what I was thinking :Wendywhatever:

Yet another Xian who's got some fire in the tum-tum for Jebus and thinks that they have some magic secret without which our lives aren't complete.

Yet another Xian who thinks he/she/it is the first one to tell us anything about Jebus.

Yet another Xian who think we actually want to believe in Jebus for fear of being eternally tortured, or believe that people can be eternally tortured for simply having the wrong religion.

Wake me when one of them says something new...

Asana,

Why are you hiding behind your evangelistic posts. Why don't you come out and talk to us like a real person?

I don't know if you've seen the letters at the top of the page, but to clue you in, we used to believe, we have repented, and now we have repented from repenting.

So, let me explain a little better, we are a lost cause to you and any other raving lunitic who comes here hiding behind evangelitic ferver. Okay?

Taph

Christian woman: You do not believe that Jesus is God incarnate, do you? Even though John 1 says that He is. How do you reconcile this passge with your beliefs?

Asana Bodhitharta: This is how God through the Holy Spirit explained it to me. Jesus was set apart and made Holy(Anointed) from birth in the similitude of Adam and was born to be a temple built by God where he might dwell among men.

Well this is how the holy spirit explained it to me after I had a sit down with it. It first told me that the jesus of the bible never existed. I wasn't surprised.

The reason they say he is not the son of God is for two reasons 1. The word son and servant are similar in their language and 2. At the time the revelation came down their was a lot of paganism in Christianity and they had began calling Mary the mother of God and insinuated conjugal relations between God and Mary. They also started calling The Messiah God which they had not done. Now I do believe in the geneology pages in one of the gospels it calls Adam the son of God. Jesus is also called the son of David and we of course know that David is not God. The bible also says that Christ will inherit the throne of David and of course David doesn't sit on the throne of God. So the Quaran was sent as Jesus was sent to straighten the path of God and clear up the traditions of men with the word of God. The Quaran says that all righteous people will go to paradise whether they be Jews, Christians, Muslims...

The spirit then wants to know what language you're talking about because if it's Hebrew then you're looking at "servant -> na`ar" and "son -> ben" or Greek "servant -> diakonos" and "son -> pais" which, admittedly are very similar if you're stupid. The spirit told me that she was just jerking you around because you'll believe anything. Unless you're using "pais" for "son" and "servant" because you're not a translator and you're just grabbing words from a lexicon without context then, of course, your "brilliant" argument holds (except the word is identical and not just similar so why try to play the semantic game?).

Also, everyone can call themselves the "son of god" likewise the "son of Adam." Fewer can call themselves the "son of Abraham" or "son of Israel/Jacob" but not everyone can call themselves "son of David." Think about it. Assuming there was a human jesus, he could, call himself a "son of David" without problem if he truly descended from David. Apparently you do not understand how this all works. The messiah will not sit on the throne of god, ever, so it's no surprise that David is not said to sit there. You really need to learn what the JEWISH definitions of words are so you can understand all this. If you TRULY had the SPIRIT within you then you would have this understanding. I'll clue you in. When the messiah comes all this, the Law, will be written on all mens hearts so it will not have to be learned nor taught. We'll just know it. Has that happened? No? Then the messiah hasn't come. Go read your bible instead of listening to your false spirit (who should know the Jewish ways considering in their tradition the Word and Wisdom are forms of the Torah and not Jesus).

Now, Here is something God taught me by the Power of The Holy Spirit and it really shocked me but after my initial shock My faith incread so much it was incredible I went into tears at the sheer magnitude of it.

I'd being crying if I'd just mindfucked myself too.

If you go to the scene in your Holy Bible and carefully read the baptism of Jesus and his subsequent trek into the wilderness to overcome Satan

Which is the story of the Scapegoat which carries all the sins and transgressions and is led out into the wilderness to be turned over to Azazel which is like Satan. The story says that the Scapegoat must be presented to the lord alive.

So the way God explained it to me was that Jesus was Baptized for the remission of the sins of all who believe in him. For whoever believes that he is the Christ has him for an intercessor and High Priest and is saved. So according to the way God explained it to me was that Jesus had saved all who believe in him at that point.

Really? This is the way "God" explained it to you? I'm surprised he has such a crappy understanding of his own ritual. You see there are two goats in the ritual and the one that is sacrificied to YHWH is for him...the other is not. It is set wondering, to the unknown. This is the "Azazel" that you speak of (it later becomes associated with a thing, a demonic force). Did your jesus get sins placed upon it, but not get sacrificed, then sent off to a place of the unknown? Nope. So he doesn't qualify as this goat. Did he get sacrified to YHWH? Not really so he doesn't qualify as that aspect of this ritual either. Nope. He's not the scapegoat in any sense. Sorry. Maybe you need to have another talk with the spirit?

The children of Israel plotted to kill the Messiah and God also plotted and God raised Jesus up to Himself Alive and this is also how he has covered the sins of all the generations since he was born. The Holy Bible is careful to explain in the beginning how they lived for extremely long periods 800,960 years and it also is careful to mention how Elijah was taken up to heaven without dying . So Jesus is Alive.

You know, this is interesting. The children of Israel weren't plotting any such thing. According to the story only a few people at the top of the food chain, the priests and such, were supposedly plotting anything. According to the gospels the people of Israel were following jesus around like puppies, practically hanging on his every word. At one point jesus ran off so that they wouldn't make him king (that's in John if I recall correctly). How's that for the "plotting?" So it sounds like a very small, small, small, minority of people were actively opposing him at all while the majority were turning to him. And what does he do? He punishes the majority, including the innocents, for the actions of the few at the top. Even the "crowd" at Pilate was drummed up at the behest of the priests, so it wasn't representitive of "the children of Israel." Sorry, this argument just doesn't fly in the face of the gospel "evidence."

Oh, and the Sumerian King's list, shows that the earliest kings lived many tens of thousands of years. This easily outdoes the biblical ages. Since this document is older it must be more true and therefore we can conclude people really did live 40,000 or so years.

I love ya,

All gods save their chosen ones. It's just what they do. However, you have no evidence that jesus saved anyone or anything. That's quite the extrapolation you made. God never promised to save anyone. Once you're dead, you're dead. YHWH is the God of the living and not the dead. This is why resurrection needs to occur. While you're dead you are nothing to YHWH because you're dead. Your "soul" doesn't go to a heaven to be with him or anything. You just die. Then you come back to life and he's your god again. That's the deal. In the OT you had one life and that was it. He was the "living God" for that one single life. When the Pharisees formed they came up with the whole idea of resurrection (or formalized it at least).

So get over yourself. Your "spirit" pal told you jack shit. You need to sit down with a good set of history books and do a lot of reading instead of what, obviously, little you have done and having a "revelation" thinking you found some path to enlightenment.

mwc

Asana Bodhitharta:

If you truly love me (as you say you do in your closing) would you please buy me a new car and help me pay the bills I'm currently a bit behind on? Actually, a decent used car would do.

Thank you.

Love you too.

Well this is how the holy spirit explained it to me after I had a sit down with it. It first told me that the jesus of the bible never existed. I wasn't surprised.

The spirit then wants to know what language you're talking about because if it's Hebrew then you're looking at "servant -> na`ar" and "son -> ben" or Greek "servant -> diakonos" and "son -> pais" which, admittedly are very similar if you're stupid. The spirit told me that she was just jerking you around because you'll believe anything. Unless you're using "pais" for "son" and "servant" because you're not a translator and you're just grabbing words from a lexicon without context then, of course, your "brilliant" argument holds (except the word is identical and not just similar so why try to play the semantic game?).

Also, everyone can call themselves the "son of god" likewise the "son of Adam." Fewer can call themselves the "son of Abraham" or "son of Israel/Jacob" but not everyone can call themselves "son of David." Think about it. Assuming there was a human jesus, he could, call himself a "son of David" without problem if he truly descended from David. Apparently you do not understand how this all works. The messiah will not sit on the throne of god, ever, so it's no surprise that David is not said to sit there. You really need to learn what the JEWISH definitions of words are so you can understand all this. If you TRULY had the SPIRIT within you then you would have this understanding. I'll clue you in. When the messiah comes all this, the Law, will be written on all mens hearts so it will not have to be learned nor taught. We'll just know it. Has that happened? No? Then the messiah hasn't come. Go read your bible instead of listening to your false spirit (who should know the Jewish ways considering in their tradition the Word and Wisdom are forms of the Torah and not Jesus).

I'd being crying if I'd just mindfucked myself too.

Really? This is the way "God" explained it to you? I'm surprised he has such a crappy understanding of his own ritual. You see there are two goats in the ritual and the one that is sacrificied to YHWH is for him...the other is not. It is set wondering, to the unknown. This is the "Azazel" that you speak of (it later becomes associated with a thing, a demonic force). Did your jesus get sins placed upon it, but not get sacrificed, then sent off to a place of the unknown? Nope. So he doesn't qualify as this goat. Did he get sacrified to YHWH? Not really so he doesn't qualify as that aspect of this ritual either. Nope. He's not the scapegoat in any sense. Sorry. Maybe you need to have another talk with the spirit?

You know, this is interesting. The children of Israel weren't plotting any such thing. According to the story only a few people at the top of the food chain, the priests and such, were supposedly plotting anything. According to the gospels the people of Israel were following jesus around like puppies, practically hanging on his every word. At one point jesus ran off so that they wouldn't make him king (that's in John if I recall correctly). How's that for the "plotting?" So it sounds like a very small, small, small, minority of people were actively opposing him at all while the majority were turning to him. And what does he do? He punishes the majority, including the innocents, for the actions of the few at the top. Even the "crowd" at Pilate was drummed up at the behest of the priests, so it wasn't representitive of "the children of Israel." Sorry, this argument just doesn't fly in the face of the gospel "evidence."

Oh, and the Sumerian King's list, shows that the earliest kings lived many tens of thousands of years. This easily outdoes the biblical ages. Since this document is older it must be more true and therefore we can conclude people really did live 40,000 or so years.

I love ya,

All gods save their chosen ones. It's just what they do. However, you have no evidence that jesus saved anyone or anything. That's quite the extrapolation you made. God never promised to save anyone. Once you're dead, you're dead. YHWH is the God of the living and not the dead. This is why resurrection needs to occur. While you're dead you are nothing to YHWH because you're dead. Your "soul" doesn't go to a heaven to be with him or anything. You just die. Then you come back to life and he's your god again. That's the deal. In the OT you had one life and that was it. He was the "living God" for that one single life. When the Pharisees formed they came up with the whole idea of resurrection (or formalized it at least).

So get over yourself. Your "spirit" pal told you jack shit. You need to sit down with a good set of history books and do a lot of reading instead of what, obviously, little you have done and having a "revelation" thinking you found some path to enlightenment.

mwc

There are many revelations that have come, from Hindu

to Buddhist to Judaism to Christianity to Islam and to

being Asanas. Now I will say that those of you who have

become gracious by God are called Asanas. Am I saying

you cannot be these other religions? No! I am saying

that these are progressive states of understanding so to

the truly religious there is only pure religion. You are

men and women of God. So if God has made you

gracious I say you are Asanas. Of course you are

followers of Jesus the Christ, Of course you bow in

submission to God(Muslim), Of course you seek

enlightenment(Buddhist) of course you worship The

Eternal Supreme God(Brahmin) So, there is nothing to

take away from you and there is nothing to take away

from the highest point of any truth, which is Truth and

God is absolute Truth.

Is this hidden or is it in plain sight? Isn’t the day of

judgement an open day rejected by those who do not

believe? The ones called Atheist do not believe in The

owner of the Sovereign Throne and yet they will see

with terror in their eyes The Truth which they rejected.

Asana Bodhitharta

Asana Bodhitharta:

If you truly love me (as you say you do in your closing) would you please buy me a new car and help me pay the bills I'm currently a bit behind on? Actually, a decent used car would do.

Thank you.

Love you too.

I do love you. What's wrong with the car you're driving now it looks fine to me.

Is this hidden or is it in plain sight? Isn't the day of

Love and Truth at the edge of the sword. All is revealed indeed. :thanks:

mwc

There are many revelations that have come, from Hindu

to Buddhist to Judaism to Christianity to Islam and to

being Asanas. Now I will say that those of you who have

become gracious by God are called Asanas. Am I saying

you cannot be these other religions? No! I am saying

that these are progressive states of understanding so to

the truly religious there is only pure religion.

Not interested in any religion you are peddling.

You are men and women of God. So if God has made you

gracious I say you are Asanas. Of course you are

followers of Jesus the Christ, Of course you bow in

submission to God(Muslim), Of course you seek

enlightenment(Buddhist) of course you worship The

Eternal Supreme God(Brahmin) So, there is nothing to

take away from you and there is nothing to take away

from the highest point of any truth, which is Truth and

God is absolute Truth.

I will NOT bow in submission to anyone, let alone a make-believe god.

Is this hidden or is it in plain sight? Isn’t the day of

Asana Bodhitharta

Ah, now we get to the threats of judgment day...No thanks, I don't want your fairy-tale.

And why should I believe? You have offered nothing but ramblings about you so-called "Truth" for which you have absolutely no evidence for. Seriously, why are you even here? You ought to know that on an Ex-Christian forum you aren't going to get any converts.

"Since Jebus came into my HEART,

"Since Jebus came into my LIVER,

"Tears of Joy flood my soul, like the sea billows rooollllllllllllll...

"Since Jebus came into my BUTT."

Holy Shit.

Asana Bodhitharta:

Thank you.

Love you too.

I do love you. What's wrong with the car you're driving now it looks fine to me.

Really? Who showed you what I drive? Actually, it's what my wife drives. I drive a 2006 Ford Explorer. It's a work vehicle leased by the company I work for. But our personal vehicle that my wife drives and we use to drive on weekends is defunct. Kaput. Kaflooey. Dead. R.I.P.

So are you going to help me out, or what?

But our personal vehicle that my wife drives and we use to drive on weekends is defunct. Kaput. Kaflooey. Dead. R.I.P.

Nah. That can't be right. 'Cause the Holy Spirit told Asana that it was just fine.

Maybe you should go out and try and start it. Could be that we have a geneewine automotive meerycal on our hands....

And, if you have a rust pattern on the rear fender that resembles the virgin mary, we could make a goddamn fortune.

Notice, I said "we". Don't forget who it was that mentioned you should go out and try and start your car. :wicked:

But our personal vehicle that my wife drives and we use to drive on weekends is defunct. Kaput. Kaflooey. Dead. R.I.P.

Nah. That can't be right. 'Cause the Holy Spirit told Asana that it was just fine.

Maybe you should go out and try and start it. Could be that we have a geneewine automotive meerycal on our hands....

And, if you have a rust pattern on the rear fender that resembles the virgin mary, we could make a goddamn fortune.

Notice, I said "we". Don't forget who it was that mentioned you should go out and try and start your car. :wicked:

:lmao:

Well it's been sitting in my garage for two weeks now. Maybe I should try starting it. And there's plenty o' Buffalo rust on it for the Blessed Virgin or Jesus to make an appearance.

I could sell it on eBay and make a fortune.