Concerning Asana Bodhitharta

roman

Concerning the entity Asana Bodhitharta, just Google the name and see that "he" has been all over the internet with the same stuff. Apparently it's our turn.

The name and the "message" are sort of Hindu, sort of Buddhist, sort of Iranian Islamic, and a whole lot BullDo.

I don't know what his deal is, but for sure it's not sincere and it's not Real. So if you want to play with him that's your business, but there's nothing substantive about any of the discourse.

Maybe he's writing a book, or something. Whatever. It's a game of some sort.

They have quite the drawn out history it seems (and are about as well received as they are here...I'm sure this bodes well for some persecution complex).

mwc

Color me unsurprised :mellow:

"He (God) prays to no one and He worships no one."

"( Worship God ) and likewise whoever you are imitating you are worshiping ( Do not imitate the world ). Therefore imitate the attributes of The Most High and that is true worship that is acceptable before God."

Well didn't that start well. A major, insurmountable contradiction and only 6 paragraphs in.

oh and this one

"There should be no disturbance in the becoming or ending of life."

goes on to be against abortion. What about not disturbing the ending??? No medical care for old bod-bod then.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bullshit.

Gotta love it. That's some of the weirdest shit I've ever read.

Concerning the entity Asana Bodhitharta, just Google the name and see that "he" has been all over the internet with the same stuff.

I googled him and this is what I got :mellow:

I swear, I'm on to something...

I took a few minutes to play around with Google and some Whois tools and traced him to Washington state. Among other things he writes ambient techno music (zzz...) and is also getting his ass handed to him on the Dawkins forum. SSDD, playing cheap little word games and declaring himself the victor.