The End Is Coming! Repent!

Guest OneLessGod

Niiice.

Sound was a bit off, but in terms of content, this is excellent. Bet the Christians just love you!

A good, solid piece of work. When one eliminates backdated, imprecise and self-fulfilling "prophesies" from the candidates, there isn't a whole lot left. Prophesy, especially that purporting to come from a divine source, has to have the bar set as high as possible to avoid fakery.

Technical note regarding the video, if you ever re-edit: Slow down the crawl-text a bit, as it raced off the screen a bit too soon.

So you're running around warning everyone of the impeding Doom and boasting front row tickets to the forthcoming Rapture?

Not so fast! Have a seat; this could take a while.. –no, I’m not going to make you read tedious ramblings.

Follow the rabbit to the link and fear no more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOEE2WJdjmo

JEEEEEEEEZUSCGRIST! I can hear the christians saying that this is a lack of faith. It seems like sound reason to me.

Guest OneLessGod
Niiice.

Sound was a bit off, but in terms of content, this is excellent. Bet the Christians just love you!

I decided to fill in Satan’s vacant spot; the hero that every Christian loves to hate!

Now, if we can get someone to fill in Jesus’ vacant spot maybe we can recreate the epic battles of old! ;-)

Guest OneLessGod
So you're running around warning everyone of the impeding Doom and boasting front row tickets to the forthcoming Rapture?

Not so fast! Have a seat; this could take a while.. –no, I’m not going to make you read tedious ramblings.

Follow the rabbit to the link and fear no more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOEE2WJdjmo

JEEEEEEEEZUSCGRIST! I can hear the christians saying that this is a lack of faith. It seems like sound reason to me.

The whole point of a prophecy is to ‘prove’ divine inspiration. In order for a prophecy to be valid it must actually predict something that OCCURS regardless of faith. If a prophecy requires faith, that must mean that the prophesied events never actually happened. They just BELIEVE that it happened (just like the ones that believe that the second coming was already fulfilled, except no-one noticed it!!) Hahahaha!

Guest OneLessGod
A good, solid piece of work. When one eliminates backdated, imprecise and self-fulfilling "prophesies" from the candidates, there isn't a whole lot left. Prophesy, especially that purporting to come from a divine source, has to have the bar set as high as possible to avoid fakery.

Technical note regarding the video, if you ever re-edit: Slow down the crawl-text a bit, as it raced off the screen a bit too soon.

Thank you for your input. I have been having technical problems with my video editing program.

I can’t save anything so I have to do everything in one shot!

This will be solved soon.

Loved it!

the end is not coming...well not for any of you offcourse but death is what lurking for all of us. There will be more offsprings of ours who will have to deal with this bullchit about the rapture and the end of mankind and they too will learn the truth that what comes is death because it is real and we have seen it. After you die, nothing else matter because the living will forget about you so now you are on cruise control to go where ever it is that people do go after death.

Shamanism is all about keeping in ties with our dead ancestors, the living pays tribute to the dead so that no one within the family circle will be left alone in the afterlife.

Yes, I'm NOT that serious.

Bravo, One less God. Nice production.

You've managed to do what yahweh was unable to.

Make yourself clear.

I think it is kinda cool.

But I have a complaint. Dark red text on a dark background that is going be displayed on a 5" X 4" screen is not very readable for anyone past 40years of age. Squint as I might I cannot read it, so all your hard work is wasted on me. Communication requires contrast.