Goodbye Jesus

Thank You, Tbn!

Guest Geese Aplenty

Guest Geese Aplenty

Thank you, TBN. You made it easier for me to determine what the truth is

n't, and this has been very helpful to me. I now know that evangelical Christianity is a fraud and could not possibly be true.

Thanks largely to you!

Please continue to be the mouthpiece of the evangelical community. Please continue to remind me that I've not left anything much--just a bunch of lying, money-grubbing, back-biting, "Praise-a-Thon"ers with weight problems and serious issues with death.

I love you for being there after my year-long deconversion. I feel deeply, deeply ashamed that I considered myself one of you--an evangelical--at one point. (Weird. Why would I feel shame if I'm a depraved apostate? Funny how brainwashing works).

Thank you for introducing me to that banana-wielding ambush apologist Ray Comfort and his secret butt buddy, Kirk Cameron. (No, I have no proof he's a pillow biter, but I've come to learn that some Christian homophobes have butt buddies on the side--the better to amplify their anti-gay clarion call, I guess).

Thank you Paul and Jan Crouch for being there when I have another attack of guilt about leaving something unique, and great, and wholesome. All I have to do is switch you guys on and see re-runs of Pat Robertson wincing in supernatural resonance with the Holy Spirit, telling some poor shlub his testicular tumor is currently going the way of the dinosaurs that never ruled the earth.

All I have to see is Paula White doing that frantic dance looking like she has to piss really bad, asking all believers to contribute to Paul and Jan's coffers $43.15--because God told her to read Psalm 43:15 the night previous.

What a spankingly beautiful world this is now that I know what truth isn't.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Great post. It is good to be sure of what the truth isn't. When I look at some of the Christian nutjobs on TV I wonder how could have ever believed that crap. I find Pat Robertson to be amusing with all his BS, whats scary is that people actually think like he does and send him money.

Thank you for introducing me to that banana-wielding ambush apologist Ray Comfort and his secret butt buddy, Kirk Cameron. (No, I have no proof he's a pillow biter, but I've come to learn that some Christian homophobes have butt buddies on the side--the better to amplify their anti-gay clarion call, I guess).

Heh, you might like this link http://www.atheisteye.com/thegodlessbastard.htm its making fun of their banana is proof of god bit.

Yes, great post. It's ironic that Xians often are the ones who help people to see the insanity of their own religion.

Kind of like how reading the Babble can truly seal a person's departure from Xianity.

Welcome to the boards :wave:

Awesome post!

All I have to do is turn to TBN and get a dose of comedy when I feel I left something cool and amazing. Paula White always has that crazy glow in her eyes. Too bad she's married and nuts; besides that I think she's kinda hot! Uh oh! My repressed synful desires for a firey preacher lady...ohhh brother!!!!!!!

Heh, you might like this link http://www.atheisteye.com/thegodlessbastard.htm its making fun of their banana is proof of god bit.

mmm, what is even more funny is that they seem to think something being very well adapted to its purpose of attracting animals, many of whom have similar hands to our own, is proof that it was designed. Do they not realise that something working well in its position in the food chain is why evolution works and exactly what it predicts??

Welcome to the site.

I hate Paula White. Posted about her several weeks ago and how she is fleecing my mother out of money.

Yes, I watch TBN now and I wonder why I was so stupid for so many years.

And whoever told Jan that her hair is cute needs to be bitch slapped.

Awesome post!

All I have to do is turn to TBN and get a dose of comedy when I feel I left something cool and amazing. Paula White always has that crazy glow in her eyes. Too bad she's married and nuts; besides that I think she's kinda hot! Uh oh! My repressed synful desires for a firey preacher lady...ohhh brother!!!!!!!

Yea, Paula White :wicked: I definitely have lustful thoughts about her. Talk about speaking in tongues!

Welcome and kudos on a great venting post!

And ugh! Kirk Cameron makes me want to scream! He was cool playing a relative bad-boy in Growing Pains, but now it's just SICK!

Paula White always has that crazy glow in her eyes. Too bad she's married and nuts; besides that I think she's kinda hot! Uh oh! My repressed synful desires for a firey preacher lady...ohhh brother!!!!!!!

Yikes...

TBN sucks, but I agree it's great comedy fodder.

I like to watch TBN now and then just to see what I left.

and yes, Kirk Cameron......Yikes! It is scary watching him on tv. A true Fundalmentalist.

Welcome and kudos on a great venting post!

And ugh! Kirk Cameron makes me want to scream! He was cool playing a relative bad-boy in Growing Pains, but now it's just SICK!

I can't stand him and Ray Comfort when they are going around making people feel guilty. That's almost funny, but I hate afterwards when they put them down in those 'Jerry Springer' after thoughts. Ray "Can you believe how Bob has had a life long addiction to half naked swedish girls and Cameron Diaz?" Kirk "My gosh Ray, you can see how lost he is, he only knows 2 of the commandments!"

Shawn

Thank you, TBN. You made it easier for me to determine what the truth is

n't, and this has been very helpful to me. I now know that evangelical Christianity is a fraud and could not possibly be true.

Thanks largely to you!

Please continue to be the mouthpiece of the evangelical community. Please continue to remind me that I've not left anything much--just a bunch of lying, money-grubbing, back-biting, "Praise-a-Thon"ers with weight problems and serious issues with death.

I love you for being there after my year-long deconversion. I feel deeply, deeply ashamed that I considered myself one of you--an evangelical--at one point. (Weird. Why would I feel shame if I'm a depraved apostate? Funny how brainwashing works).

Thank you Paul and Jan Crouch for being there when I have another attack of guilt about leaving something unique, and great, and wholesome. All I have to do is switch you guys on and see re-runs of Pat Robertson wincing in supernatural resonance with the Holy Spirit, telling some poor shlub his testicular tumor is currently going the way of the dinosaurs that never ruled the earth.

All I have to see is Paula White doing that frantic dance looking like she has to piss really bad, asking all believers to contribute to Paul and Jan's coffers $43.15--because God told her to read Psalm 43:15 the night previous.

What a spankingly beautiful world this is now that I know what truth isn't.

Wonderful Post! I needed a good laugh, and you truly delivered.

I can't stand him and Ray Comfort when they are going around making people feel guilty. That's almost funny, but I hate afterwards when they put them down in those 'Jerry Springer' after thoughts. Ray "Can you believe how Bob has had a life long addiction to half naked swedish girls and Cameron Diaz?" Kirk "My gosh Ray, you can see how lost he is, he only knows 2 of the commandments!"

Shawn

Too bad bananas can't talk, cuz we'd have another Ted Haggard type scandal.

(I think Ray and Kirk play with their bananas together when they're off camera.)

Too bad bananas can't talk, cuz we'd have another Ted Haggard type scandal.

Puhahahahahahahaha!!!!! That actually made me laugh out loud. Well spotted, Celt Cat!

All I have to do is turn to TBN and get a dose of comedy when I feel I left something cool and amazing.

Heh, that's why I'm currently listening to hoovers, err, hovinds audio seminars on my way to work and back. The bus drivers must think I'm stark raving mad seeing me just sitting there quietly with that sardonic grin on my face... :crazy:

Do they not realise [...]

:lmao:

You know, to realize something you need a working brain... :crazy: