Goodbye Jesus

Creflo Dollar!

Shawn

I was reading this article, it's older but still insightful as to what Christians hold onto:

http://www.thecronline.com/mag_article.php...3&type=year

"I am NOT a minister!"

post-2742-1168533736_thumb.jpg

I was upset! Creflo & Taffi Dollar *only* #36? Sheeyat, I'm a millionaire from his magic rituals for cash flow...I mean prayers and faith.

I remember them from my brief Fundy days. I always found their names silly - they sound like cartoon characters :HaHa:

I remember them from my brief Fundy days. I always found their names silly - they sound like cartoon characters :HaHa:

LOL! Daffy Dollar!

I will never forget one of his shows..."I AM NOT A MINISTER!!!"

Shawn

I wonder who replaced Ted Haggard at number 33.

And...what the heck...Dr. Phil McGraw squeeking in at #50? I didn't know he was considered that big in the Christian scene.

Creflo sounds like a brand name for some kind of industrial solvent.

Heh... Extra-Strength Creflo™ will eat away even the most stubborn money in no time at all! No savings are safe! Get yours today!

Creflo actually sounds like a pimp's name. And that is exactly what he does...He pimps his silly audience for money!

I've always noticed how so many televangelists have weird names like Orel, Bam (though it was her nickname), and Creflo.

"Most Influental Christians" and yet the Pres is number 8? They are saying there are 7 other people with more influence than GW?

Sure the top guy sounds like a nice chap, building schools and helping people, but does that really give him more influence than someone like Doctor Phil who has his own hit TV series and 5 best selling books?

I think maybe the list should read "Top 50 most popular" or some such, cos it certainly doesn't appear to be based on influence...

No. 37 Paula White looks like she's had a really bad face lift.

Let's not firget #30: Benny Hinn

"Benny Hinn is a noted teacher, healing evangelist and bestselling author (“Good Morning, Holy Spirit,” “Lamb of God”). His television program, “This Is Your Day!” broadcasts daily to over 190 counties. Millions attend his crusades each year throughout the world."

Personally, I don't understand how he can call himself a healer. If that's not being delusional I don't know what is. The man is a noted scam artist, brainwasher, and liar. I guess it just goes to show how stupid some people are to vote him as one of the influential chrisitians.

When I hear the name Dr. Creflo A. Dollar, I think "this is someone who is all about money". It sounds silly like Richie Rich. Did you guys notice the big smile on his face? I bet this picture was taken shortly after he scammed a large sum of money out of people.

I wonder how different this list would look today after the Ted Haggard ordeal.