Goodbye Jesus

Asimov Quoted On Fundies Say The Darndest Things!

Guest JP

Haha, I was reading through the comments on the website; some of the people I guess didn't read it very clearly they thought he was a Fundie Christian.

:funny: Hee hee!

Way to go, Assy :goodjob:

:HaHa:

One of Asimov's quotes from Christian Forums was used on the Fundies Say the Darndest Things website...apparently Asimov might just be a contender for "Secular Fundie of the Month!"

http://www.fstdt.com/comments.asp?id=19267

Saw it earlier today between taking calls at work. Had to grin. :wicked:

Hehe, that's a great quote. But it only has an average rating, we can do better than that.

It's interesting to see how many people just read the quote and then conclude out of nowhere that I'm a troll. It's quite an honour to be quoted on FSTDT, though.

Sometimes the most outrageous things are said by trolls.

I thought you meant Isaac Asimov -- like there were forums to post on in 1992 when he passed away. :lol:

I thought you meant Isaac Asimov -- like there were forums to post on in 1992 when he passed away. :lol:

Well, they did have bulletin board systems back then.

Well, they did have bulletin board systems back then.

The fact that you have to refer to a WikiPedia entry just makes me feel old, damn old........

The fact that you have to refer to a WikiPedia entry just makes me feel old, damn old........

Sorry, just put the link there for the edjumacation of the young'uns. :grin:

I thought this was a great line. Click on link again to see it at the very bottom.

"No but he's a Xtrian and what he say represent Jesus Christ. The holy spirit speaks through him.

If abortion is right, you wouldn't even be here today for you are made out of a mistake. <<-- This fundy says the darnest things."

I thought this was a great line. Click on link again to see it at the very bottom.

"No but he's a Xtrian and what he say represent Jesus Christ. The holy spirit speaks through him.

If abortion is right, you wouldn't even be here today for you are made out of a mistake. <<-- This fundy says the darnest things."

That makes absolutely no sense.

That makes absolutely no sense.

I don't matter anymore, he is bitching about being banned from ExC on the CF site mentioned above.

I don't matter anymore, he is bitching about being banned from ExC on the CF site mentioned above.

So the troll has been banned? Good.

Shaman got banned. Thats the news I have been wanting to hear since yesterday.

Yeah, but now he is posting all sort of weird crap on the fundies say the darndest things site. Take a look.

Yeah, but now he is posting all sort of weird crap on the fundies say the darndest things site. Take a look.

He did mention something about Asimov, I'm not sure if it was a compliment, but it sounded like one to me :shrug: