Goodbye Jesus

General Theological Issues? Really?

Guest natsarim

Never heard of Natsarim before. Googled the term and learned a little. Interested to know more of your views, if you want to post about them.

-CC in MA

Check out www.fossilizedcustoms.com. Basic beliefs that we hold are there. Peace to you.

From what I've read so far this seems to be the religion of splitting hairs or another version of Messianic Judaism.

Remove all the non-Hebrew and you're all set. So now we can't call him jesus anymore but we have to call him Yahushua but a rose by any other name...

I do some merit to their argument, when it comes to trying to sort out some details, but overall it's really pointless. Perhaps I'll stumble across the reason on their website but so far its more of the "the church is corrupt...the RCC is evil...blah blah...we're pure...blah blah" which is exactly the same crap that was spewed by the very first believers when they claimed the Jews got it wrong and Moses (and even earlier) was a secret xian.

I'm not impressed.

mwc

Hello all,

Just happened upon this site today. I am a former christian/churchmember. I have a "religion" but it is certainly not xianity. Went to the general theological issues section of the forum, hoping that I could discusss theology with current Christians. I've been disappointed.

Looks more like this is a place for atheists to mock and ridicule current christians. From what I have understood of the forum, the Lions Den or the Coliseum is the place for that, correct? Or am I mistaken?

and?? your point??? Gads I am sick of hearing this "you're mocking" bullcrap. Yes, many here will mock the crap out of a xian, it's a mutually beneficial arrangement. The xian gets to go back to his buddies and tell about all the abuse he or she took for Jesus, and those of us here get to let off some steam on the volunteering verbal punching bags.

This is a support group for recovering xians, I see no bloody reason why the xians that come here should be treated, or expect to be treated with any amount of politeness. With that said, many xians DO get treated with respect, dignity and politeness, which is more then I can say for the way they treat people who are not monogomously married heterosexual homophobes.

Have a nice day :)