Goodbye Jesus

Sunday Morning Heathen Coffee Klatsch

Kelli

I went snowboarding. I started out around 5:30 am and was able to see the sun peaking up over the mountains as I head out of town. Drove for a couple of hours to the mountains and then hiked up. The snow was complete crap for most of the mountain, but up top, I found an insane kicker and hit that all morning. Ended up going about 75 feet. One of my best days on the hill. Sooooo much more fun than falling asleep in church.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astreja

• trashy

• Kelli

• Amethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It rained all damned day. But it was still a great day. I had my daughter this weekend and we hung out inside, did crafts, watched cartoons and napped

• Super Moderator

7:00 a.m. went to an outdoor swap meet with fellow ham radio geeks. 9:30 a.m. breakfast at the usual place. Noon, nap time.

Dammit, missed church again!

Ate a lovely Mexican-style bacon omelet; made some kahlua pork for the first time; worked out. Enjoyed the last of the sunshine for a week or so.

This morning I did a 2nd rack on my Granbarolo wine kit, prepping it for the final stage before bottling. Next up, a first racking for the Blueberry Shiraz kit! What a beautiful sunday. Glory!

7:00 a.m. went to an outdoor swap meet with fellow ham radio geeks. 9:30 a.m. breakfast at the usual place. Noon, nap time.

Dammit, missed church again!

Ham geeks. The worst kind!

Trashy

WX3TOR

Hmm...I think I'm going to merge this with the pinned thread, if you don't mind. They have the exact same topic.

As for what I did, Sunday is my chore day. I also did half an hour of Yoga.

Hmm...I think I'm going to merge this with the pinned thread, if you don't mind. They have the exact same topic.

As for what I did, Sunday is my chore day. I also did half an hour of Yoga.

Wow. I was wondering where my thread went!

OK, merging is good, but I have a problem. The thread that went away was one that I started. Me, the still-active member. The one that we're now using is one started by Kelli, someone who pitched a big hissy fit and committed 'board suicide' whilst throwing some false accusations at Kevin on the way out. She's been gone over a year, and I'd just like to see this wonderful thread separated from her name. Put it in my name, or someone else's name, I care not. Just not hers.

I'm sorry that you have issues with the person who started this thread, but I don't see a reason to have two separate threads with the same topic when this one has been going for so long. And it could confuse people. If any other mods would care to weigh in, please do. I'd be happy to start a new thread as long as it is pinned.

Plus I see it as a good thing that visiting Christians can see that we're not eating babies for breakfast on Sunday mornings while they are in church listening to sermons, that non-believers are normal people who do normal things when not attending church. We need to break down the church's stereotypes.

• Super Moderator
I see it as a good thing that visiting Christians can see that we're not eating babies for breakfast on Sunday mornings

Speak for yourself! Yum!!!!

I'm sorry that you have issues with the person who started this thread, but I don't see a reason to have two separate threads with the same topic when this one has been going for so long.

No, I don't want TWO threads. Just one. Yes, I'm being a bit petty. But I hate the one thread giving credit to someone who left in a snit. That is all I'm saying.

Went to a graduation party. The kids had fun in the yard while us old farts sat in the garage and drank and told stories of how getting our kids through high school drove us to drinking. Thank god for kids!