Goodbye Jesus

WORST apologetic response ever !!!

Guest Slayer-2004

We're goin' up to the raptor in the sky

That's where I'm gonna go when I die

When I die and I'm laid to rest

In the raptor's belly I'll digest

(Mythra)

This clown believes that the dinosaurs really existed? What a fuckin heretic. Any Christian worth his salt knows that the dinosaur bones were placed in the earth by Satan, to help God sort the wheat from the chaff.

Yea, that's right.  Satan and the demons like to make fossils and bury them around the globe to confuse humans into hell.  ROFLOL!

Yes, Satan is great, Satan can create, Heil Satan!

Anyone see the South Park x-mas special?

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Well, here's a test of faith for you. Which do you believe is more true--the Bible, or this "law of identity"? It is possible to know without a shadow of a doubt that God exists. You can have an actual relationship with God, with actual 2-way communication, without questioning your sanity. Either you want that relationship or you don't. Satan will do anything he can to try to throw you off-balance, to try to trick your mind with so-called "reasoning" and "logic". But if you want to overcome that, you'll have to give God some faith to work with. He who seeks the truth will find it. That's promised in the Bible. Seek it, and you'll find it. Just make sure your heart is really open to what God has to share with you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

churchsign.jpg

Yeah, right. The bible says "sphere" when referring to the earth :lmao::lmao:

That's why Galileo was so well received in Sunday School class....

Yes, Satan is great, Satan can create, Heil Satan!

Anyone see the South Park x-mas special?

:lmao: I did. It's one of my all time favorite episodes.

Stan, when he finds the "savior" Squirrely the squirrel is pregnant with is Satan:

"I thought you were giving birth to Jesus, the savior!"

Raccoony the raccoon:

"You didn't think that God would come through a squirrel, didn't you?"

:lmao: I did.  It's one of my all time favorite episodes.

Stan, when he finds the "savior" Squirrely the squirrel is pregnant with  is Satan:

"I thought you were giving birth to Jesus, the savior!"

Raccoony the raccoon:

"You didn't think that God would come through a squirrel, didn't you?"

Yeah, it's show how typical people judge from the outside. Cute animals must mean well, and the scary mountain lion must be evil. While it was the reversed.

And when they start dancing and singing and all the stuff! Soo funny.

Guest Slayer-2004
Yeah, right. The bible says "sphere" when referring to the earth lmao_99.gif lmao_99.gif

That's why Galileo was so well received in Sunday School class....

Thats always amazed me how xians can keep attempting to change their interpretation of the text as basic science progresses and keep a straight face . Funny how it gets further and further away from literal interpretations .