Goodbye Jesus

Hollow Earth versus religious Solid Earth Theory

Guest Davidjayjordan

Guest Davidjayjordan

Eddie wrote me saying ......

Hi David,

I'm writing you in responce to your webpage about your hollow Earth belief. Surely I hope you're just joking about the hollow Earth. Whether you want to believe it or not. Gravity pulls mass inward, the larger the area of mass the greater the gravitational pull. This gravitational pull inward into the Earth is what causes heat from compression, not any god, the result of

this compression is molten rock and lava flows, not any god.

The reason that the bible writers called it hell is because they knew that heat resided into the depths of the Earth. The bible writers also thought the Earth was the center of the Universe, they also thought that the world was flat, they also thought the Sun revolved around the Earth. You're expressing something that was writen down over 2000 years ago, the bible writers had no education, science and freethinking was forbidden. It is estimated now, after Hubble that there are over 125 Billion Galaxies similar to the one we live in, please think about you're

posting as pure fact. Good Day henry-ex-christian.com

-------

Eddie is referring to I quess http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/Hollowearth.html

So start by proving your solid earth theory or I shall respond to Eddies original email

So compose your religious solid earth thoughts any that dare and let's talk Eddie's theory

But do use respect and courtesy even with your opposition as eddie has done...

Tim will not be responded to because he has never shown respect, courtesy or sincerity. Eddie seems to be different, and so let's start the topic... with this..

Thanks

The Earth is hollow beneath the Earth's crust. This is the domain presently of the devil and his minions. In esoteric literature it has various names from Shambala to Hades, but Biblically it is called Hell. For if you check through your scriptures on Hell, you'll soon notice it is consistently said that it is below, the surface of the Earth. The bottomless pit, is down below where there is no end to its depth because it is in the very center of the Earth.

:Wendywhatever:

Umm... DaveJJ?

Are you sure that this is what the bible says? :scratch:

For it was even here that the Lord descended after his death to witness to the souls imprisoned there. He didn't go to heaven or outer space but downwards and inwards as the Bible distinctly and clearly states.

What else does the bible "distinctly" and "clearly" state about where he went after he died? You know... What exactly did Jesus himself say to that other dude that was hangin' out with him that day?

:Doh:

:loser:

Anyone up for Geology 101?

What, you don't believe him? Of course the Earth's hollow! Jules Verne wrote a book about it, and if there's a book about it, then it's damn true.

LOL!!

Sokudo your right...well that's it then. No point debating this one.

** DaveL packs up his bat and ball and walks home**

Ok...

Who put up the "Welcome to the asylum" plaque?

DaveJJ - what do you think of this?

Japanese scientists are to explore the centre of the Earth. Using a giant drill ship launched next month, the researchers aim to be the first to punch a hole through the rocky crust that covers our planet and to reach the mantle below.

Here's the link. If you're right, aren't these guys in danger of letting out the demons? :blink:

DJJ,

I'd be interested in hearing about your evidence in favor of a hollow earth.

thanks

Ok...

Who put up the "Welcome to the asylum" plaque?

Sorry, CT. I was only having fun. It won't happen again.

I didn't know anyone believed this anymore...but I guess anything is possible.

It would be interesting to hear the Evidence. Since science have been able to use the law of gravity and mass to do calculations for rockets to take satelites into space, and have the satelites stay in space in an orbital path. All those calculations are based on a theory that seems to be correct. If the theory is incorrect, and mass and gravity is not predictable, then wouldn't we see satelites fall down on our heads? Or is it that we have made a theory and formulas based on Gods predictable actions? Is God bound by the laws of gravity, therefore our formulas match? It just doesn't make sense! I want proof!

Guest Challenger
What, you don't believe him? Of course the Earth's hollow! Jules Verne wrote a book about it, and if there's a book about it, then it's damn true.

Edgar Rice Burroughs wrote about it too, in "At The Earth's Core".

And Neil might remember Mike Grell's "Warlord".

You gotta give Davidjayjordan credit where it's due - he at least takes the Bible more seriously and literally than almost any inerrantist I've ever met.

He's nuts, but at least he's consistant.

-Lokmer

He probaly thinks he's Enoch.

Ok, I've got to break ranks with my fellow ex-C'ers on this one.

If the Hollow Earth theory isn't true, then answer me these questions:

1. where else do UFO's come from?

2. where do you think Bigfoot is hiding anyway?

3. how do you account for logic and knowledge without the Hollow Earth theory?

Huh? Answer me!

* EDIT * (yes, i'm being facetious)

Like the tallest said in Invader Zim:

"Humans are tall AND stupid, how can that be?

Huh, huh, huh, how, huh, huh, how can that be, huh, huh, huh, huh?"

I think that's the best argument for anything in this world.

Just say "huh, huh, how can that be, huh, huh?" - Logic at its best.

Anyone heard of Dallas Thompson? He's been announcing and re-announcing a planned expedition of Earth's alleged hollow core for years. In 2002 and again, in 2004 by flying a mini-helicopter to the empty core.

I've looked for a successful completion of this expedition, but nothing so far.

Seems to me, that he brings this up every few years just to get press, but has nothing to show for it.

Oh Enoch! What madness! :HappyCry:

DavidJJ.

Would you be so kind as to explain volcanoes?

How about plate tectonics?

These are examples of how the earth slowly renews it's crust. It's a process of creation....so magma (volcanic lava....just in case you don't know) cannot be related in some way to Hell.....that's completely silly. Don't even go there.

And the movement of the plates? Why is that happening if the earth is hollow? What is that...floating? Shouldn't sections of the plates fall inward every now and then if that's the case?

And the movement of the plates? Why is that happening if the earth is hollow? What is that...floating? Shouldn't sections of the plates fall inward every now and then if that's the case?

DaveJJ,

Also please don't tell us that the recent Asian Tsunami was the work of a vengeful God. It was plate tectonics in action. Yes it's nature that can be truly cruel.

Have a read of the Wikipedia, particularly the crust, mantle and core sections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics

Actually while we're at it, there is an entry on Hollow Earth as well (heh, heh)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

Does it mean that the other planets in the solar system are hollow too, and the sun?

I thought all of them were full of melted cheese?! That's what Almighty Bob said in a dream to the prophet Mumble, so it must be so!

Without reading every single posting in this thread (and wanting to jab a bit against this "hollow earth featuring hell" idea... fundie-style), I'd like to point out...

...that the only time a "hollow-earth" idea crossed me was after I had found a bizarre reference about (some of) the top nazis having lent credence to the weird ideas of one Hans Hörbiger (sp?), who among other things promoted this exact Shamballa idea.

Now, in true fundie-style:

The nazis believed it, so whoever says that the earth is hollow - hell or not - is eeeeeeevil!

Sorry, just couldn't resist... :fdevil:

Well, the analysis of the seismic waves and other studies have led to the inference about the Earth’s interior is solid except for the outer core and portions of the asthenosphere, both of which are liquid. Seismologists know this due to P and S-waves. P-waves will pass through gases, liquids, and solids. S-waves will only pass through solids. Usually, the more dense and stiff a material is, the greater the speed of the waves. As seismic waves go by from a material of one density to a material of higher or lower density, the waves are bent or refracted.

In esoteric literature it has various names from Shambala to Hades, but Biblically it is called Hell. For if you check through your scriptures on Hell, you'll soon notice it is consistently said that it is below, the surface of the Earth. The bottomless pit, is down below where there is no end to its depth because it is in the very center of the Earth.

"Cept when Jesus spoke of "hell" he used the word Gehenna, which was a garbage dump south of Jerusalem. Not exactly the center of the earth.