Goodbye Jesus

Hollow Earth versus religious Solid Earth Theory

Guest Davidjayjordan

Just another Mr Braggio. This is a idiot who think The Earth is hollow.....

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Guest Davidjayjordan
Umm... DaveJJ?

Are you sure that this is what the bible says? (I nevert take one verse and study it in isolation, all principles have to be studied from as many perspectives as possible and different writings and experiences as possibl;e. The more evidence you get, the more Faith you have in words that colloborate wht your have established as a principle. NEVER establish a principle or doctrine over one passage, that is what the insane churchies do, and look where it has gotten them...into total confusion and lack of FAITH..) :scratch:

(Only use dung where dung applies, as the Lord said he would smear it on the faces of scribes and pharisees. Have you never read that.. otherwise don;t use it out of context for effect. it shows low class discussions... and I won;t answer you further if that be the case. Time is too short) For it was even here that the Lord descended after his death to witness to the souls imprisoned there. He didn't go to heaven or outer space but downwards and inwards as the Bible distinctly and clearly states.

What else does the bible "distinctly" and "clearly" state about where he went after he died? You know... What exactly did Jesus himself say to that other dude that was hangin' out with him that day? (Today you shall be with me in paradise...... as paradise is anywhere where the Lord is, and is not a mere place but an atitude and condition of the heart..... paradise is in the heart, even if we are in hell... and the one thief that received the Lord, got heaven in his heart for Eternity..great response Bro or sis and great example...Or try 'whether shall I flee from his presense' verses (Pslam something ... so true as)

Got to fly... thanks for the response..... and bible story of the Lord.... amazing

Let's see how this quoting looks...

:Doh:

:loser:

Guest Davidjayjordan

And the movement of the plates? Why is that happening if the earth is hollow? What is that...floating? Shouldn't sections of the plates fall inward every now and then if that's the case?

DaveJJ,

The crust is obviously rather deep, and no hollow earth theorists has ever suggested otherwise that I know of..

A sphere within a sphere is just a geometric shape, just as described in Genesis 1.

When you understand that the firmament above the firmament was a water layer that latter descended at the World Flood in Noah's time, then you have another perfect example of a sphere within a sphere and perfect equalized pressures until that pressure was taken away... But als, from then on the sun's rays made our life spans much much shorter....

So a sphere within a sphere is not out of the question... and no one as yet has gone to the center of the earth through a continous solid core.. And yet the eye witness evidence of n umerous and I do mean numerous is that the poles are not as solid as imagined... Who was it Byrd or another explorer who reported such anomlaies.... anyway do the research and read their testimonies.... they are fascinaning and very convining if you take the time to study and OPEN up your mind....

A pressure within of a type of atmosphere, and an inner sun with dense composition would make the Earth react just as a solid sphere would...

Got to fly..

Also please don't tell us that the recent Asian Tsunami was the work of a vengeful God. It was plate tectonics in action. Yes it's nature that can be truly cruel. (Hmmm as a missionary for twenty years I have seen an immense number of judgments of God, but if you say they were randon exact acts of nature, precisely designed to teach or subdue the wicked ones hurting the innocent, then Yes you have created a new religion, with a god called NATURE. Your choice, not mine, and not according to what I have seen personnally. But this topic is not about the Asian tsnami and what I might say, but about the Hollow Earth versus the religious theory called the Solid Earth.

Have a read of the Wikipedia, particularly the crust, mantle and core sections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics

Actually while we're at it, there is an entry on Hollow Earth as well (heh, heh) (Please don;t use silly comments in (...) or smileys, I deem them low class, just discuss your viewpoint or religious view or your scientific opinion.. Thanks)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

Guest Davidjayjordan
Does it mean that the other planets in the solar system are hollow too, and the sun?

I thought all of them were full of melted cheese?! That's what Almighty Bob said in a dream to the prophet Mumble, so it must be so!

Hanslon, if you think they are filled with cheese. I won;t be responding to you anymore. Bye...

I look for intelligence or respect or sincereity if I take the time to respond

Guest Davidjayjordan
Without reading every single posting in this thread (and wanting to jab a bit against this "hollow earth featuring hell" idea... fundie-style), I'd like to point out...

...that the only time a "hollow-earth" idea crossed me was after I had found a bizarre reference about (some of) the top nazis having lent credence to the weird ideas of one Hans Hörbiger (sp?), who among other things promoted this exact Shamballa idea.

Now, in true fundie-style:

The nazis believed it, so whoever says that the earth is hollow - hell or not - is eeeeeeevil!

Sorry, just couldn't resist... :fdevil:

Don;t label ideas just because they may have come from fundies or even the Nazi's, any person can sometimes be right on certain issues and principles. To find a truth, search out every facet of that supposed truth, before rejecting or accepting it, or before demanding more confirmations...

Don;t go overboard in labelling as it can be very very limiting.

You wouldn;t believe the number of true concepts the perverted ones, the evil ones know and use....its just their M>O> and application that in many cases is so demented and hurtful..

You can;t be afraid of words, or even who said what, you have to test them, and try them, to figure out if they are true... and they should fit precisely and easily into all other truths or surely they aren;t true or you haven;t got it right and harmonic yet.

So look for harmony as the Lord is harmonic and a designer would have a design and everything should fall into place with true study and research, rather than by luck and chance and laziness.

Got to fly... literally

What else does the bible "distinctly" and "clearly" state about where he went after he died? You know... What exactly did Jesus himself say to that other dude that was hangin' out with him that day? (Today you shall be with me in paradise...... as paradise is anywhere where the Lord is, and is not a mere place but an atitude and condition of the heart..... paradise is in the heart, even if we are in hell... and the one thief that received the Lord, got heaven in his heart for Eternity..great response Bro or sis and great example...Or try 'whether shall I flee from his presense' verses (Pslam something ... so true as)

Got to fly... thanks for the response..... and bible story of the Lord.... amazing

Let's see how this quoting looks...

:Doh:

:loser:

========================

:twitch:

Guest Davidjayjordan
Well, the analysis of the seismic waves and other studies have led to the inference about the Earth’s interior is solid except for the outer core and portions of the asthenosphere, both of which are liquid. Seismologists know this due to P and S-waves. P-waves will pass through gases, liquids, and solids. S-waves will only pass through solids. Usually, the more dense and stiff a material is, the greater the speed of the waves. As seismic waves go by from a material of one density to a material of higher or lower density, the waves are bent or refracted.

John, interesting, but they can only go crust deep.... and that crust vibration is absolutely amazing as the whole surface of the Earth literally does resonate..... WHY because it carries the Lightning of the Earth around its surface to the other side, giving the Earth a frequency a beat... 7.83 approximately and it is this resonance that we can literally tap into.... and that via phi, the power ratio that is ingrained in our body... for a quick check note the phi lengths of your finger digits... no wonder our touch has power....

try http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/PHIMysteries.html and click on Earth resonace and 33 hertz... the sexual hertz...

Guest Davidjayjordan
"Cept when Jesus spoke of "hell" he used the word Gehenna, which was a garbage dump south of Jerusalem.  Not exactly the center of the earth.

Must have been a big dump... and hardly a place for teaching people how to make better decisions, but if you say so or think so, so be it.

I would go a little deeper and think a little deeper. do read the testimonies about the Hollow earth of people who have been there, and they weren;t talking about an old dump.

the sexual hertz...

If you have sexual hurts, you might want to see a doctor about that. :HaHa:

Guest Davidjayjordan
Just another Mr Braggio. This is a idiot who think The Earth is hollow.....

Geezer, I shall remember not to respond to anything you say, as obviously you have nothing to say.... you have the right to post, but I have the right to overlook you.. Bye... But let me give you at least one more chance..

(Hmmm as a missionary for twenty years I have seen an immense number of judgments of God, but if you say they were randon exact acts of nature, precisely designed to teach or subdue the wicked ones hurting the innocent, then Yes you have created a new religion, with a god called NATURE. Your choice, not mine, and not according to what I have seen personnally.

Well I thought it was a perfect choice. As a scientist and engineer with Masters Degrees in both, I think I might have some idea of plate tectonics. You obviously don't, which is why we are here discussing it with you. The Tsunami was an example of what occurs when two of the earth tectonic plates collide. A tidal wave was caused when one tectonic plate subducted of under the another causing an earth quake deep at sea. All this energy was transferred into the ocean, which resulted in a tsunami. Admittedly, I was to some extent pre-empting your response, however I would be interested in hearing the hollow earth theory on these events, which I didn't receive.

But this topic is not about the Asian tsnami and what I might say, but about the Hollow Earth versus the religious theory called the Solid Earth.

Yes and what I'm trying to explain is the established and a well held scientific view.

A view which has stood up to scrutiny over many years - well until George W. Bush got elected.

(Please don;t use silly comments in (...) or smileys, I deem them low class, just discuss your viewpoint or religious view or your scientific opinion.. Thanks)

Thanks DaveJJ, but I'll take my instructions from the moderators of Ex-C, not you. You must deem everyone in the same vane, as most people here use them. I wouldn't be offended if you threw a few smileys at me.

The Wikipedia entry on Hollow Earth was amusing that's all. Why be so sensitive that people express themselves here? You should expect that sort of thing when you come to debate stuff. Get over it.

Hanslon, if you think they are filled with cheese. I won;t be responding to you anymore. Bye...

I look for intelligence or respect or sincereity if I take the time to respond

DavidJJ, I fully respect what you're saying, but you have to clearly understand that this forum is open for serious debate as well as jokes.

I’m aware that the “planets are not filled with cheese”, and I so sorry that I didn’t place a smiley after the text to indicate my humorous comment. But I’ve seen in later postings from you that you’re not fond of those either.

It all comes down to that you have a very serious mindset about your ideas, and I do respect that. But if you planning on having a debate only for the few initiated that have the ability to counter your points, you probably should ask one of our moderators to start a thread of discussion in the 'Arena', instead of this forum.

When you enter a site like this, where a multitude of personalities flourish and with people having different approaches to make comments, you have to adjust to the common culture that has been established. To cop an attitude that you have the sole right to tell us how to respond to your statements is usually not accepted lightly here. Some members in this site might be offended by your approach and you will not reach your goal of an interesting debate, but instead a load of ad hominems and angry responses.

So my recommendation to you is to tone it down a few notches, and have little sense of humor.

:vent:

[edit]

On a side note, the single quote character is usually one inch to the right on the keyboard.