Goodbye Jesus

Laine Lawless Vs Illegals

Yaoi Huntress Earth

I'm not sure if anyone outside of AZ has heard of Laine Lawless, but she's a hard-core anti-immigration activist who takes a perverse joy in burning Mexican flags in public, spewing out how illegial immagrants are going to take over the country and ruin everything (the Phoenix New Times has an article on her this week). What separates Lawless from your typical uber extreme anti-illegal activist is that she's also a butch lesbian pagan (from the Dianic branch) and took the name "lawless" in honnor of her idol, Lucy Lawless (AKA Xena: Warrior Princess) (she even writes adult fanfiction). Despite these aspects, she's got tons of support from Mike Savage and various white power groups (who she claims she isn't part of) and accepts their help. The only thing I got to say to the woman is: Enjoy it while it lasts, because once you outlive your usefulness, all those supremists and neo-con pundits you thought were your allies will turn their back on you (at best) or destroy you (at worst). Being both gay and non-Christian, Lawless is nothing more than a novelty to these people ("the enemy of my enemy is my friend") when the truth is that they despise her just as much as they despise Mexicans. Too bad she's going to learn that the hard way.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Unless you want the motherfucking Pope calling the shots for the USA, I'd be supporting Lawless and those she has sided with. Quite frankly, a bunch of law-breaking, culturally stagnant, Catholic... FUCKERS... are a LOT better than even most of the conservative christians here. Fuck- they at least can be thrown in fucking jail when they break the law.

I am sick and tired of our government being more concerned with the citizens in OTHER fucking countries than those of us who are tax-paying, law-abiding citizens. Every illegal immigrant is just that- illegal- and they should be dumped en masse onto the Yucatan pennensula, to starve and murder EACH OTHER to survive, instead of making things worse for people here in the states.

I'd suggest you pull out a copy of The Tragedy of the Commons, and refamiliarize yourself as to what an ecologist or scientist might think about immigration. Quite frankly, ANY non-christian who supports a massive influx of conservative Catholics needs to think REALLY hard about gecks priorities.

*On a technical note, I'd like to point out that those people who ARE neocons support massive immigration- it's good for businessmen.

Unless you want the motherfucking Pope calling the shots for the USA, I'd be supporting Lawless and those she has sided with. Quite frankly, a bunch of law-breaking, culturally stagnant, Catholic... FUCKERS... are a LOT better than even most of the conservative christians here. Fuck- they at least can be thrown in fucking jail when they break the law.

I am sick and tired of our government being more concerned with the citizens in OTHER fucking countries than those of us who are tax-paying, law-abiding citizens. Every illegal immigrant is just that- illegal- and they should be dumped en masse onto the Yucatan pennensula, to starve and murder EACH OTHER to survive, instead of making things worse for people here in the states.

I'd suggest you pull out a copy of The Tragedy of the Commons, and refamiliarize yourself as to what an ecologist or scientist might think about immigration. Quite frankly, ANY non-christian who supports a massive influx of conservative Catholics needs to think REALLY hard about gecks priorities.

*On a technical note, I'd like to point out that those people who ARE neocons support massive immigration- it's good for businessmen.

While illegal immigration is a terrible thing, don't you think that you're going a little far with acting as if illegal Mexican immigrants are fantatical Pope-worshippers? Just because someone follows a religion, doesn't mean they all act like suicidie bombers or want their way of life enforced upon others. There's a difference between relgious people and fundies.

I understand the economic drain these people cause, but not all of them are the fantatical deviants the uber-anti-immigrantion people potray them as. There are those that are just plain jerks who want to leech off our system, there are also those who just want a better life (though they use a bad tactic to achieve this), as well as many other reasons; you just can't lump them in one category. While a giant wall between the US and Mexico could help, it wouldn't solve everything. We also need to put more pressure on the rich Americans who use cheap illegal labor over using their own citizens and while this is extrememly difficult to do, find a way to get the Mexican government to give a shit about their own people. If your own citizens would rather risk their lives and jail to live as a criminal in another country while taking all the cruddy jobs for pennies a day than live in your country, there needs to be some re-thinking. Saddly, this is a problem that has no easy solution.

There's a reason I can't support Lawless is that she's hateful, obnoxious and a possible attention whore. I can't stand people who act like that and yes, there are times when manners are a liability and you might have to be a little mean, but not 24/7. Sure these people may have an occassional point, but they ruin it by how they tell it. There's too much hate in their world as it is and we don't another spreader of it. Hate doesn't really solve a lot of problems, it usually causes more of them. For example, if MLK gave into hate and told his followers to bomb\vandalize the buses of the Montgomory Bus System for screwing-over Blacks, it would've done squat except get more people arrested, put a bite on the tax payer's wallets, and help convince more Whites that Blacks are violent and a threat. By taking a more rational approach of boycotting the bus system, it hurt them where it really counted, in the wallet, until the company had no choice but to stop mistreating their Black customers.

The main point of my rant is more about the situation Ms. Lawless has gotten herself into. She's like the the slightly, dorky unathletic kid in school who bullies smaller kids and hangs out with other bullies to avoid getting bullied herself. Unlike the bullies, the dorky bully has to be louder and more vicious to his victims to make up for his status. But one slip-up (or until her novelty wears off) and she's going to lose all her support. Her hero Dan Savage despises gays like her and if it weren't for her rabid anti-immigrant stance, he'd wouldn't be caught dead with her unless it was to insult her. While I believe she is anti-immigration, I have to wonder how much of her hatefulness (along with her flag burning) is nothing more than an act, because she's got to work twice as hard. For some reason, I find the irony amusing.

It's not that different from women like Ann Coulter and Phillys Schefly (sp) who try to advocate that women go back to being second class citizens. They just want recognition by their male counterparts even if it means the rest of their kind have to suffer (what I like to call Serena Joy Syndrome), not realizing that one day (especally if their side wins) the rules will start applying to them.

BTW, thanks for the letter, Emperor Norton II.

Or, hey, here's a revolutionary idea... why not take your own stance on things, instead of picking up the flag of whatever perverse, disgusting excuse for humanity is screaming the loudest?

I'm sorry. But I'm not going to side with anyone who makes their bed with hate groups and xenophobic warmongers, I don't care what their silver-tongued rhetoric is. I have standards. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy, no more, no less.

I'm all for redeploying the troops out of Iraq to do what the military is actually for, defending our borders. Shoot the law breaking bastards as they try to cross. They deserve zero sympathy, particularily the Mexican variety. There is no reason why Mexico couldnt be a well to do country. They just fucked it up and continually mismanage it. Thier own damn fault.

In a short time after you begin slaughtering the illegals as they cross, they'll be lining up to come to the USA in the LEGAL, DOCUMENTED, and ORDERLY fashion. Once that point is reached then they should vastly increase the number of visa's given. I'm not against immigration at all, just fucking illegal immigration.