Goodbye Jesus

Oh-my-god!

Fweethawt

This thread is giving your the opportunity to have a discussion about my nuts. Feel free to join in. You know you want to. :mellow:

Fwee... you do know that the only thing I'd like to bring to any discussion about nuts is a pack of hungry squirrels?

:HaHa:

:lmao:

I'm actually in pain reading this... :o

i tried boxer briefs one time and the fuckers kept riding up on me. 15 minutes of walking around and my boxer briefs turned into a fucking thong, not comfortable. I'm sticking to regular boxers from now on.
That's strange. :Hmm:

I have much more trouble with boxers staying in place than I do boxer briefs. If I go to bed with regular boxers on, everything -- and I do mean everything -- is hangin' out by morning. Plus, they bunch up in my pants every now and then. When I regularly wore them, that is.

Well, human body parts vary greatly in dimension no matter if you're talking about girth, shoulder width, arm length, or whatever. A skinny person will have a different set of problems with clothing than a well-rounded person. I come from a culture where we make most of our own clothing and clothing is worn until you can't patch the patches anymore. That highlights how and what parts of clothing is worn. There is a distinct pattern between that of skinny folk and that of well-rounded folk. About the more intimate parts--do your own math. Body shape and size is bound to have a say in the matter.

And Fwee if you want us to talk about your nuts, I will say this has been an educational thread for me. I have often wondered how guys deal with all that apparatus between their legs. Seems mighty complicated just thinking about it. I don't think Freud was even beginning to understand women when he said women felt inferior to men because they didn't have a penis. That is something I can do very well without. This discussion convinces me that I'm not missing out on anything. :wicked:

Guys (and I do mean "Guys"), have you ever went to sit down, not paying much attention to your nut placement, then, all of a sudden, your nuts take it upon themselves to slowly shift into a more comfortable position?

Well, objectively speaking...aren't you at least glad they didn't shift themselves to a more UNcomfortable position? Now when THAT happens...not good.

I don't think Freud was even beginning to understand women when he said women felt inferior to men because they didn't have a penis. That is something I can do very well without. This discussion convinces me that I'm not missing out on anything.
I've actually heard more than one woman express that very sentiment, or something along those lines: I wish I had been born a man, or I wish I had a penis.