For Those Of You Who Thought Pv Was Anti-atheist

Guest DarkenedHeart

Guest DarkenedHeart

Hi, new here, although was a member some time ago. PV mentioned he posted in CARM.org a lot, an ultra-fundamendalist site. He posted this in "atheism" forum on CARM a couple days after apparently being banned from here (about two weeks ago). I'll let it speak for itself.

The Fool Hath Said in His Heart......"

That he can convert an atheist with self-righteous, "holier-than-thou" mockery, which his own Bible condemns.

That he can convert an atheist by lying through his teeth when he says he loves the atheist, and his words and actions reflect otherwise.

That he can convert an atheist by accusing the atheist of pridefulness and arrogance, when the "beam" of stiff-necked arrogant pride protrudes from his own eye so far that his left profile looks like the number "7".

That he can convert an atheist by being patronizing, condescending, smug, pharisaical, trite, glib, "snotty", elitist, snide, by pontificating, high-minded, insulting, hateful, mean-spirited, through evasiveness and "smoke-screening", insensitive, judgmental, unloving, and by treating the atheist like a quaint silly irrelevant idiot, and trying to play a game of "one-up-manship" with him. Ultimately though, the fool can only regurgitate the vomitus that is spewed from the pulpit, the family dinner table, and the airwaves. In other words, "Garbage in, garbage out!"

That he can convert an atheist by quoting passages from a book that he cannot prove conclusively has any more veracity, validity, or relevance than Homer's Odyssey, Beowulf, Grimm's Fairy Tales, or The National Enquirer (with apologies to it's editor)

That he can convert an atheist by trying to make him afraid of God's judgment, which essentially means eternity in a blast furnace, which only

serves to strengthen the atheist's resolve that God, if he exists, is a Draconian monstrous brute.

That he can convert an atheist by convincing him that the God of the Bible loves children and babies with all his heart (didn't realize that the had one) and he drowns millions of them (assuming the Bible were true), drowning being the most terrifying death imaginable, next to incineration, which this "loving, merciful, compassionate, 'Fatherly''' figure also uses as a "motivational tool"

Ultimately, I am not an atheist, but not a Christian either, and have no desire to be one, because I have no desire to be "... twice the son of Hell that you are!", an excerpt from a Bible verse that, ironically, is "gospel truth"

Now, I'm going to make a prediction here, that the VAST majority of responses I get to this thread from Christians will prove my points to the letter! I'd be willing to bet money on it!

PV's a great writer, and he makes compelling points. I hope some at CARM will listen to what he has to say and realize that adjustments need to be made.

-CC

DH:

Pegasus can bleet all he wants about being "banned".

*I* am the flaming assholian sonofabitch Staffer that gave Pegasus/Kiowa his lengthy time out from Ex-Christian dot net and its services.

After more than a few incidents which are still in the realm of private, and commuications made back and forth, Pegasus was let to go cool his jets elsewhere than on these Boards.

You are free to use the search functions and find Pegasus' posts.

After Pegasus_Voyager was given his time out, and requested to honor it, he was back under "other colors" less than twelve hours later.

Same IP, same strident posting style, same message, different name.

Cat gave me little choice but to help him along his way to better grazings.

Tried to reason with Peggie, tried to be polite (read: daFatman aint the *nice mod* here on these Boards), tried to extend every courtesy to someone who had a great start and seemed to desire to partake on the services offered by the Boards and Community.

Went down like a shit milkshake.

I make no apologies, but hope the man finds his equalibrium somewhere.

kFL

Guest DarkenedHeart
DH:

*I* am the flaming assholian sonofabitch Staffer that gave Pegasus/Kiowa his lengthy time out from Ex-Christian dot net and its services.

After more than a few incidents which are still in the realm of private, and commuications made back and forth, Pegasus was let to go cool his jets elsewhere than on these Boards.

You are free to use the search functions and find Pegasus' posts.

After Pegasus_Voyager was given his time out, and requested to honor it, he was back under "other colors" less than twelve hours later.

Same IP, same strident posting style, same message, different name.

Cat gave me little choice but to help him along his way to better grazings.

Tried to reason with Peggie, tried to be polite (read: daFatman aint the *nice mod* here on these Boards), tried to extend every courtesy to someone who had a great start and seemed to desire to partake on the services offered by the Boards and Community.

Went down like a shit milkshake.

I make no apologies, but hope the man finds his equalibrium somewhere.

kFL

Perhaps he found censorship of free speech to be abominable and abhorrent, as any decent American would, sir, and wasn't willing to go down without a fight. The man was a US Army officer defending the freedoms of this nation, what do you expect from such a man?

Perhaps he found censorship of free speech to be abominable and abhorrent, as any decent American would, sir, and wasn't willing to go down without a fight. The man was a US Army officer defending the freedoms of this nation, what do you expect from such a man?

Um, FYI...perhaps You (he) should've thought about that before making a threat to one of the members here.

DH:

Nivek, do you get the feeling (judging from the writing style of Darkened Heart) that he and PV are one in the same? He probably is posting from somewhere other than his original IP address.