Goodbye Jesus

Thousands Of Christian Singles

PaulQ

I just received an e-mail advising me that there are thousands of Christian singles seeking a meaningful relationship. I guess prayer isn't working out for them, so they've turned to modern technology based on many decades of secular scientific research and development to get what they can't from their god. :HaHa:

You'd think they'd have figured it out by now.

I just received an e-mail advising me that there are thousands of Christian singles seeking a meaningful relationship. I guess prayer isn't working out for them, so they've turned to modern technology based on many decades of secular scientific research and development to get what they can't from their god. :HaHa:

I was thinking.... if they stayed single they might not breed so fast.

Like Dave said. Maybe it's natural selection in progress...

Stupid people breed faster than smart people.

I think it is a frontal lobe thing.

Mongo

Stupid people breed faster than smart people.

I think it is a frontal lobe thing.

Mongo

Or lack of frontal lobes?

Yeah, I would have been one of them. I was exposed to fairly dangerous teaching which intimated that God should be your perfect matchmaker. I thought that God was 'leading me' to this person, then that person.

Well I'm still single but I think I have more clues on how to go about finding someone now.

DQ - good to have you back. Where've you been?

Busy. Too many hobbies, too many forums to visit, not nearly enough time. It's good to be back.

Maybe they should just follow Ted Haggard and get a gay hooker. :HaHa:

It saves time and money.

Plus no children to be had through gay sex.

What's that you say about Christian singles? There are thousands of them?

Thousands of Christian singles? Thousands?

No need to worry. Christians will continue to multiply as fruitfully as always.

Well, thank fuck that they're not gonna have kids and spread their perverted disease onto the next genersation.

Then again, the guy I'm going out with is Christian...

peace

Well, thank fuck that they're not gonna have kids and spread their perverted disease onto the next genersation.

Then again, the guy I'm going out with is Christian...

peace

Well, are you male of female? I mean, I figured robbie was a boy's name but it could be a girl's name, too. If you're a guy going out with a guy then I see no problem of multiplying young christians but if you're a girl going out with a guy--that would change the story dramatically.

But yeah, if you get on dating forums, there's thousands of singles looking for someone. Some are Christian and some are not. I stay away from the Christian forums. They're too icky--sickly-sweet and oh-so-righteous. Not that I've been on any dating forums recently but a few years ago I explored them a bit.