Goodbye Jesus

Sexual Sins Of Priests, Pastors, And Reverends

xrayman7040

Why is it that whenever a priest or a pastor fall from grace for a sexual sin it is always one of pedophilia, homosexuality, or a very homely hooker? (Jimmy Swaggert). Just once I want to read a newspaper headline about a pastor caught in a hotel room with a hot 25 year old woman from the choir, or a local priest caught in the rectory banging a 19 year old college cheerleader. What is it with men of the cloth and their sexual fantasies that seem to deviate so far from the norm? What is the relationship there? I would like give my hats off to the former Rev Jim Baker for falling from his multi million dollar pulpit for fucking his fairly hot secretary. Way to act out a normal manly sexual fantasy Jim !!!!!! Too bad you got caught.

Well actually, my ex-pastor--back in the late 90's--was screwing my 13-year-old cousin. She was his daughter's best friend and he would pick her up from school, write her excused absences, and everything else. It later came to the light that he was banging other girls in the church as well.

There are plenty of them. But I think they somehow get a free pass because it is heterosexual sex with a decent looking woman. Because even though our family had taped evidence of his transgressions the stupid bastards in the church still defended him. He still has a church but he can no longer have children in attendance. So the adults just leave their underaged children at home.

Why do pediphiles loose their total scumbag status when they are pastors? I guess that is the testiment of the total brainwashing power these men have over their flock. It's as if these acts were committed by a competely different person. I have a cousin who is doing five years for having a relationship with a post pubesent minor. He was 35 she was 14. Despite the fact that he was a total fucking idiiot, the sex was purely consensual and she was in love with him. I bet church folk whould have no forgiveness for my cousin. He would be scumbag enemy number one.

It is total brainwashing. The excuse our church made for that leach? They were afraid that God would send down a curse for chastizing an "Annointed" man. Furthermore, this same man had a child molestation scandal at a previous church. Yet, our dying pastor wanted him to succeed him.

I'd say that was one of the major catalysts for my deconversion. it wasn't the only one but it was major.

Well, think of it this way, why is it different for pastors at all? There is nothing wrong with having sex, or even sex with average looking people. Most people DON'T bang models. They want to, but they never do. If you take a look at some of these pastors...seriously, what HOT 25 year old would WANT to bang one of them?

Come to think of it, if Ted Haggard was your average joe that turned out to be a homosexual drug user, do you think it would make the news? Do you think anybody would care? There are plenty of homosexual drug users out there. It's not news.

Unless your job description says you can't have sex of any kind, or only within certain confines, and puts you in charge of people in vulnerable states of mind. If you're a celebrity, so much the better to make it newsworthy.

Otherwise, people who screw hookers, homosexuals, or have affairs with average looking people...happens everyday.

I don't understand what you mean about pastors losing scumbag status. I see church cover ups because they don't want to damage their precious reputations, but I see outted pedophile pastors are still considered scum.

The secretaries know they're scumbags. Why would they want to have sex with someone like that? If they were at all attractive, they could choose whoever they want. Certainly wouldn't choose a Pastor, ugh!

Back in the old china days, there were kings and between you and god, the king stands in the way since it was said that he was appointed by god to rule over small chump change human being. These kings have many wives.

So does it correlate to a pastor? appointed by god? standing between you and god? but without the sex part, it makes him/her pretty horny now does it?

Xrayman, I don't know if I'm getting you right here or not. I think you are pointing out that the sins these pastors commit are so out of the ordinary. What is it with these guys that they have such extra-ordinary tendencies? Is that what you're asking. Maybe it's like some have been saying--they can't get anyone half-decent. Or maybe it is that only psychos opt for life as a pastor? But then I'm sure we hear only the sensational stories. There's thousands upon thousands of pastors in the US alone. So what if a couple dozen are messed up. I dunno. Just rambling here. Thought you had an interesting question. You seem like a really pleasant guy to be around. Is that you in your avatar? Somehow I think it fits.

Why is it that whenever a priest or a

Interesting post! In my opinion, the child molestation makes the news. I'll bet the normal fucking that goes on among priests is considerable, however this doesn't make the news. While a catholic, there were at least 4 priests that left our parish for marriage. Also, I actually knew a church secretary, honest to fuck, that told me a particular priest kept hitting on her till he left the priesthood.

Therefore, without statistical backup, I assume there is much consensual sex both straight and otherwise, it just doesn't make the news.

Remember to then "confess" your sins to these fuckers! lol

Rubysea, I think you have understood my post correctly. You have totally made me laugh my ass off asking whether or not that lovely photo of the Rev Pat Robertson is me. I used that photo because of the irony. It shows one of the worlds biggest assholes looking so pleasant.

Yes Garrisonjj I guess priests have been known to indulge in normal adult on adult heterosexual sex. One of my coworkers said that her parish priest preached has last sermon and anounced he was in love and getting married. She said there was a huge round of applause.

It all comes down to this one phrase, "Speak not against my annointed and do my prophets no harm". This is the scripture used most often in pentecostal/charismatic circles to excuse a predatory male in a position of leadership. It's used over and over and the story of David staying loyal to the crazy King Saul despite his murder attempts quickly follows. Basically anyone in a leadership position is hand-picked by God to be there and because of this NO ONE CAN REMOVE HIM BUT GOD HIMSELF. So there. Going along with this line of thought the predatory male (or sometime female) will usually be seen as the "victim" of the seducing (13 year old, homosexual prosititute, new believer) who was being used by the devil to bring him down from his glorious anointed throne. It's amazing to see a church, a city, and entire nation side with the prepretrator of a crime and label him a "victim" of some satanic conspiracy. Misplaced compassion is a deeply entrenched delusion in the mind of the believer(s). I've seen it many, many, many times.

It all comes down to this one phrase, "Speak not against my annointed and do my prophets no harm". This is the scripture used most often in pentecostal/charismatic circles to excuse a predatory male in a position of leadership. It's used over and over and the story of David staying loyal to the crazy King Saul despite his murder attempts quickly follows. Basically anyone in a leadership position is hand-picked by God to be there and because of this NO ONE CAN REMOVE HIM BUT GOD HIMSELF. So there. Going along with this line of thought the predatory male (or sometime female) will usually be seen as the "victim" of the seducing (13 year old, homosexual prosititute, new believer) who was being used by the devil to bring him down from his glorious anointed throne. It's amazing to see a church, a city, and entire nation side with the prepretrator of a crime and label him a "victim" of some satanic conspiracy. Misplaced compassion is a deeply entrenched delusion in the mind of the believer(s). I've seen it many, many, many times.

Dang Variable did you go to my last chuch?? :twitch: