Goodbye Jesus

Evil Jesus

nick5

Send him to Iraq. I'd like to see him try to fend off a couple rpg's. If he can do it with his magic jesus powers, why does he need the magic jesus sword and body armor?

That was nNOT a critique, just some inspired nonsense.

Well actually it's just supposed to be the sword that comes out of his mouth that he uses to kill unbelievers :scratch:

Fuck, Nick! How did you render that? That's incredible! I'm speaking more of the stylism rather than the actual nonsensical content. It's a cool composition too but how in the hell did you render it??? I'm a realist and generally work in tactile media rather than in computer generated/modified stuff but would love to try my hand at it.

Is there any downloadable software that you would recommend to start trying fooling with? I generally only work with your basic graphite pencils, colored pencils, acrylic paints and textiles but always love to find new ways to express myself. If I could get a handle on the "digital drawing" thing I feel I could get a good thing going. I'm also going to invest in a tattoo machine shortly and teach myself the techniques so I can apply my creativity to skin and ink. If you have any other works, I'd love to see them.

--Former Follier

Well actually it's just supposed to be the sword that comes out of his mouth that he uses to kill unbelievers :scratch:

So then it'd be cool to see him stick the sword through the back of his head so it comes out of his mouth like a big bloody steel tongue!

Former Follier, I made it using photoshop CS2 and of course a drawing tablet for the computer :) Well actually it was drawn and inked on a paper, then scanned it and colored it in photoshop. Before december, all of my drawings were 100% non digital (like the one in my sig), but then I got a tablet for christmas and I really like it :)

There is a way to download photoshop for free, but it is of course illegal :scratch: but I think the legit version costs hundreds of dollars or maybe even a thousand, which is completely ridiculous :twitch:

If you want to know more about where to get it, you can send me a pm :)

We're learning how to make a website at school, when mine is done I'll probably put a link in my sig, you will be able to see more of my art there!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm guessing the unicorn is reference to the scripture that says "God is as strong as a unicorn". Am I right?

I'm guessing the unicorn is reference to the scripture that says "God is as strong as a unicorn". Am I right?

Hum well actually it was just supposed to be jesus' horse and I put a horn because I thought it was cool :HaHa:

is it done on the computer?

Yes using the program photoshop CS2 :)