Goodbye Jesus

Brian Flemming On Blasphemy Challenge

Ramen666

I am not going to comment on the video just yet I want you people to see the video of this. I want you to exactly see how our news corporations are working. I will say that this "interview" will piss you off. There is no such thing is objective and netural postion and when the country becomes a dictatorship this is the channel we will all be watching. NOTE THIS IS NOT TBN this actually the news. Look at the tatics of the news anchor and the hypocracy also watch Brian also look at his reactions.

Here is the video 4 mins and 37 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcbTJgeJrw0...ted&search=

I will discuss it once people start replying because I don't want to spoil it for you.

I just watched it. I can definately tell a nerve was struck with the newscaster. I agree, if not preach (for lack of better word) that religious faith is psychological torture.

Well I guess truth in advertising doesn't apply to news channel slogans. No fairness or balance anywhere to be found.

I like how he said the people who were making these videos were believers... Some people just don't deserve attention, I think Brian Flemming is one of them.

Edit: Case of mistaken identity. Brian is cool, the anchor blows goats.

The Newscaster is ignorant about this whole thing first off the challenge is for anyone and everyone. Second of all the whole pourpose is just to show you are ALREADY an atheist.

The news is not suppose to be ran this away Brian Fleming, doesn't need attention but the news just gave this good publicity for the ones who don't know about it. There is no such thing as bad publicity. I heard about the challenge but never really cared but found this on youtube and I support their cause really because who does it hurt? No one it gets things of people chest and everything. The only people it hurts it is the Christians but I don't really give a fuck when Christians get offended because its just sad.

I really wish I could say this upsets me. Unfortunately, I'm afraid it's simply par the course for Faux News.

Don't write him off due to this one event, Brian's actually very well composed in his documentary film. Consider also the Fox anchor's direct and pronounced aggression could have taken him aback; unless this was part of a talk show, he probably thought he was going in for an interview with a reporter who would at least make an effort to appear impartial.

It could be he's not very well-suited to live interviews, but when the network representative is a closed-minded bigot like that there's really very little you can do.

Don't write him off due to this one event, Brian's actually very well composed in his documentary film. Consider also the Fox anchor's direct and pronounced aggression could have taken him aback;

My mistake, I didn't pay enough attention to the names. I thought Brian was the anchor.

Ah. I can see how that would lead to some confusion, yes.

It's clear the Faux Snooze guy was at a bible Breakfast basketball game earlier in the day. He's a rabid fundy there' no mistaking it. Brian held his own it looked like and did good in the interview. He seemed well grounded and reasoned.

That being said, While I understand and support the Blasphemy Challenge it makes atheists look like their after your kids soul which does the cause no favors IMO. It's not informing any "believers" why they don't believe, it's just causing shock and awe and causing people to further put their heads in the sand of bs faith. IMO. Christianity is grounded in emotional manipulation and uses peoples fears and emotions to keep them in the vice that is Christianity. It's shown in the interviewers mannerisms He's completely emotional and has a completely emotional response instead of talking reason.

Brian what I mean doesn't need attention because he has the internet but now being a on national TV that may get the ball rolling even better. I really like how he was real mature even when the newscaster was attacking him personally he shows atheists have class at least. I am glad this is getting coverage because I read about it before but now coverage there is no such thing is bad publicity.

PS. Read the Holy War happening in the Youtubes comments board it is so funny.

I realize foxnews is conservative but that does not give them the right to attack anyone personally. Anways this is what gets me, its not just the story but the news is suppose to be unbiased. This does not even classify as an interview...don't be angry...why are you so angry?

Faux News

:funny:

As always, I just don't get why xtians get so pissed off about the existence of thinking non-believers. There's a theory that homophobics are just trying to repress their homosexual tendencies. Maybe this is the same thing - those who know their faith is paper-thin have to sure it up with anger.

I can't watch the video from here.

What is the "Blasphemy Challenge"? :shrug:

I can't watch the video from here.

What is the "Blasphemy Challenge"? :shrug:

Hi Fwee!!

It's a challenge put out by the Rational Response squad to tape yourself denying the holy spirit. They were interviewed on Nightline a few weeks ago. In that interview ABC slanted it to make it look as though the atheists were after your kids soul by putting advertisements in Teen magazines and what not, there is a thread posted somewhere on Ex-C about it.

The Challenge is for anyone to participate in, but our lovely media likes to paint something it's not. It is not an all out attack on peoples children like they say. The people doing the denying hold no belief and no fear of gawd or hell. The news of course make it seem like the challenge is designed to take rebellion against parents, and it's putting their souls in jeopardy. The challenge in and of itself is a good thing, the way the media is portraying it is bullshit though. In my opinion.

Hi Fwee!!
Hi. :wave:

Thanks for explaining that.

Typical B.S. ...

I can't wait till the democrats when the election because Foxnews will be going insane over that.

This video is the vary reason I look at cnn.com/ and foxnews.com to get the full story over something.

Guest Idoless
I can't wait till the democrats when the election because Foxnews will be going insane over that.

This video is the vary reason I look at cnn.com/ and foxnews.com to get the full story over something.

CNN is controlled by corporations as well. It's not as liberal as Fox would have you believe. You have to dig deep for real news, because the big names in US media aren't going to give you the real story. CNN is possibly even worse than Fox, because Fox is obviously slanted, while CNN appears to be the honest alternative.

Lets for sake of the argument that cnn is liberal (like fox says it is) and foxnews is conservative. Well to get the "real news" I look at both stories from both sides then I decide what happend.

Also news stories on cnn.com and foxnews.com the regular stories themselves are done by the Associated Press which generally not bias. It is when you watch the channel with actual people that is when you see the bias.

I realize foxnews is conservative but that does not give them the right to attack anyone personally. Anways this is what gets me, its not just the story but the news is suppose to be unbiased. This does not even classify as an interview...don't be angry...why are you so angry?

You've never seen "The O'Reilly Factor"? This is classic Fox news.

You've never seen "The O'Reilly Factor"? This is classic Fox news.

I hear him on the radio sometimes but never watch him on TV.

CNN can be just as bad as Faox...case in point, Paula Zahn's atheist story and then her panel of a jew and two christians discussing whether or not atheists are discriminated against.

Exactly--and their being AP has nothing to do with it. The AP is out for the AP, period. If that means objective reporting or slanting a story a certain way according to their needs, so be it.

The only news sources worth paying any attention to in this country are NPR and PBS (and, to a lesser extent, the BBC).