Goodbye Jesus

Is Tim Lahaye Going To Hell?

Ahh!

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

(KJV Rev 22:18-19)

Wouldn't writing the Left Behind novels and creating a theology that adds a lot of new claims to the book of Revelations qualify as this?

No, Tim La Haye isn't going to hell. Hell doesn't exist. But for the rest of the time he's around, he'll have plenty of money to play with on the royalties from that book series of his. Thanks to his gullible audience.

And I will admit, for a short time I was one of the ones that helped to pad that bastard's pocketbook.

He can't go to hell if there isn't a hell, but the great thing is when he dies, no more ass-bastard!

Sometimes it's a shame that there isn't a hell for slime like this to go to.

Getting obscenely rich by spreading fear based on nonsense.

But, he gets to go where everyone else gets to go. He gets a one-way trip to dirtville. Soon, I hope.

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

(KJV Rev 22:18-19)

Wouldn't writing the Left Behind novels and creating a theology that adds a lot of new claims to the book of Revelations qualify as this?

I think it qualifies. You might want to read Barbara Rossing's Rapture Exposed. She talks about LaHaye's series from a nonfundamentalist Christian perspective. She thinks what he is doing is totally unbiblical.