Goodbye Jesus

Edgar Cayce

bluewizard

What did you think of Edgar Cayce? He was definitely wrong on his future predictions, failing those easily. But he's supposedly psychic, like one instance where he suposedly was in his trance state and is giving a man in in New York a reading and he says the man goets in heavy traffic with a bus and Cayce laters says "He's entering the room" and at that instant the phone rings and the man from New York says he was involved in heavy traffic with a bus and he just got in the apartment. It's an interesting subject bvt seems to be filled with lots of hearsay. What do you think of Edgar Cayce and these salleged psyhics?

Personally I think psychics are bunko, Cayce included. He was called the "sleeping prophet", a term I can recall from the 1970's, but IMHO he was just another charlatan.

I don't buy any of it. I think it's all a bunch of crap.

To me it makes no sense to be true. I mean if so, we live in a truly fucked up world if this is the truth. The Bible's bad enough, but for psyhics to somehow "prove" there is a God, what the hell.

To me it makes no sense to be true. I mean if so, we live in a truly fucked up world if this is the truth. The Bible's bad enough, but for psyhics to somehow "prove" there is a God, what the hell.

I won't go so far as to characterize the world as fucked up. There is beauty and ugliness, good and evil, good times and bad. It is what it is, and it's always been that way. So-called psychics are basically just performers, not much different from illusionists. The difference is that illusionists, like David Copperfield, for example, are entertainers and that's how they describe themselves. They make no pretenses. The "psychics" in contrast, are con-artists who exploit peoples' hopes, and their ignorance, to make money and gain fame.

He simply gave his buddy a roundabout time to call during his "trance" state.

Easy enough, eh?

ahaha, another shared view of mine. i do find it insufferable that many of those modern day prophets really have a greater agenda, and that's trying to prove that there is a god. this whole greater agenda purpose is so transparent.

Heavy traffic in New York? Like that never happens.....