Goodbye Jesus

W...t...f...?!

Rhia

So I just came across this. I'm not sure what to think -amusement, annoyance, or the desire to hurl all over my tablet!

godtube, I shit you not!

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

gawdtube (shoved up their arses no doubt), conservapedia, trueorigins.org (HA!)...

...all desperate attempts to shield the cultists from the harsh winds of reality. Without hiding from the real world they can't survive.

Pathetic weaklings. :banghead:

I forgot:

If they refuse to live in the real world, fine. Let them sign an official statement about that so that they lose all rights to vote and otherwise influence the world they deny daily.

:twitch: Gawdawful!

I spent about 2 minutes checking it out. There was a creationist video posted. I didn't watch the video but I did read the comments. All of the comments were negative and critical of the video ( I will assume rightfully so).

Soooo... If they don't censor the comments and let folks point out the gross mis-conception, it may be a good thing in the long run.

I won't hold my breath, I'm sure censorship will come very soon!

i got this when i visited:

"""

Warning: gethostbyaddr() [function.gethostbyaddr]: Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address in /web/sites/bigjump/godtube.com/include/DefensiveAttack.php on line 165

"""

DefensiveAttack ? hahahaha not much of a defense..

They've completely ruined the Apple Mac commercials, nevermind god awful.

I commented on one of thier videos and was banned the next day.

It was some teenager in what looked like a lecture or debate or something and he was explaining why creationism should be taught in science class and that because god exists on a separate plane that science they weren't mutually exclusive.

I simply stated that since god exists on a different plane and in the supernatural world, why should it be taught in a science class which is teaching about the natural world. I then suggested that a better place would be a social studies class.

I wasn't flaming them or nothing... I pretty much just said that ad got banned. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Typical morontheist desperation.

"FATAL ERROR: REASON DETECTED!!!!!

*** initiating ban of reason propagator

*** banning successful

*** idiots successfully sheltered from reason"

Oh, sweet Jebus, did you watch some of those videos?

Some guys try to Pimp the Ride of their youth pastor.

The pastor (I like to call him the Pappy Yokum Hippy) who wishes he was playing Woodstock. (Note the white socks with the brown trousers while he goes into his guitar solo.)

Learn about four problems with evolution. Yeah, right.

And of course, the famous Baby Got Book video.

Especially don't miss A Brief History of Satanism, which the Christians haven't caught on yet to the fact that this was produced by a Moslem. http://harunyahya.com Joke's on Godtube!

I briefly looked at the "Pimp My Ride" youth pastor one.

I have no words... no words at all...

Folks,

Just dawned on me...

The Cretinists and Sectarians in their effort to "evangelize" are just like the heathens and pagans they decry.

Notice the assorted messes in their 29 pages of tubing, they do the pagentry and step by step "summoning of Jebuz" like it is their version of spell working..

"Jebuz did such and such according to the Book of Dung v. 4-21"

Watch them "interpret with artistry" their version of whatever they seem to deem important..

It ALL looks like snake oil and fisheads to this mean_old_man..

Most of it is weak, most is funny as phuck, and all is sickening..

"Jebuzz, save us from your followers!"

kFL

I briefly looked at the "Pimp My Ride" youth pastor one.

I have no words... no words at all...

"Lame" does not suffice. I'm nonplussed.

GodTube :woopsie: this is sickening, Christian propganda at its best.

Guest Loghann

Don't forget dittytalk.com, the Christian MySpace alternative.

I once posted a simple refute of the verses on homosexuality there (I didn't even claim the Bible was fallible, I just made a case for possible alternate translations) and they kicked me off. The best part is, they didn't even have the balls to tell me that I had been kicked off, I just get a page that says "This Page Under Construction" every time I visit from that IP address.

Well, I won't be frequenting that site! :)