Goodbye Jesus

Fundies Are Taking Over Pages On Wikipedia

Variable

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticisms_of_ChristianityOne of Christianity's great ploys is to distort information as we all know. I don't want any of my fellow human beings to fall prey to the manipulation tactics of Christianity. I've made it one of my goals to tell the truth about what Christianity really teaches by posting little-know but verifiable facts about Christian beliefs on Wikipedia. Lately almost all of my edits have been deleted by Christians even when I provided many sources and stated them in a very neutral manner. Lately I've been concentrating on the Criticisms of Christianity page and the pages of Christianity's superstar demigods such as James Dobson, Pat Robertson etct. I've been slapped with 3 vandalism warnings by fundamentalist Christian admistrators who've made it their life's mission to censor any criticisms out of these pages. Anyways I'm mad. I just added a "Women and Christianity" section to the criticisms page. Since you are all so intelligent, internet savvy, and many of you have extra time your hands I thought you might like to contribute some of your knowledge. The link is above.