Goodbye Jesus

Archangels At War

trashy

Looks like this topic got nuked in the server meltdown.

I was going to include a picture of Michael the archangel defeating Satan, but the attachments feature isn't working yet

This is kind of a test.

I'm not having a lot of luck posting yet.

BTW - I think Satan is a good guy and God is a Marketer who is lying about Satan. The story about the Archangel defeating him is bunk.

Mongo

This is kind of a test.

I'm not having a lot of luck posting yet.

BTW - I think Satan is a good guy and God is a Marketer who is lying about Satan. The story about the Archangel defeating him is bunk.

Mongo

So you think Satan exists???

Um, let's see. I think you're talking mythologically because I know you don't believe in God and archangels so I guess you don't believe in Satan either.

So you think Satan exists???

Um, let's see. I think you're talking mythologically because I know you don't believe in God and archangels so I guess you don't believe in Satan either.

Busted!

OK folks - here it is - the magnificent view that awaits you as you drive in to the new phase of my neighborhood - Michael prepares to kill Satan......

angels.jpg

purdy ain't it? (sorry for the quality - cell phone camera)

Maybe you addressed this in the other thread, I dunno? Was this put up by a group or a single person? Was their a neighborhood meeting and so forth? Who paid for it, was it bought with money you pay to live there that goes toward upkeep of the grounds like co-op fees or what-not? I'd rather have a waterfall or fountain or something. I think it's an eyesore, even if I was a person of faith.

Maybe you addressed this in the other thread, I dunno? Was this put up by a group or a single person? Was their a neighborhood meeting and so forth? Who paid for it, was it bought with money you pay to live there that goes toward upkeep of the grounds like co-op fees or what-not? I'd rather have a waterfall or fountain or something. I think it's an eyesore, even if I was a person of faith.

It just doesn't seem appropriate for a residential area, does it? Those questions are all questions I have been asking myself too. If they used HOA funds I want a freakin' refund! But even if it were donated, holy crap give it back......

I may have to force myself to show up at a board meeting, and I HATE meetings.....

Not appropriate at all, I agree. It's an eyesore ta boot. I feel for ya, I hate meetings too! Maybe you can send an inquiry off asking for info about the eyesore before the next meeting,maybe getting to avoid it all together.. ? ;)