Goodbye Jesus

The Stupidest Thing I Have Read In Some Time...

Warrior_of_god

The Gay-Straight Alliance and the Quiet Revolution

By Linda Kimball

January 3, 2007

A recent edition of the Hopewell News, a Virginia newspaper reported, “A Richmond attorney…has advised the Prince George County School Board not to block a proposed Gay-Straight Alliance club from forming at Prince George High School. ‘Should the issue be taken to court,’ said attorney D. Pat Lacy, Sr. of Richmond, ‘the school system would lose.’” (Gay-Straight Club Active at PGHS, Hopewell News, Oct. 6, 2006)

Common sense, traditional values Americans are outraged that schools are allowing Gay-Straight Alliances (GSA) into schools. They want to know who is behind these clubs and what their true motivations are.

The plain truth is that both the GSA and Gay, Lesbian, Straight Educators Network (GLSEN), the organization that registers GSAs, are part of a vast, interconnected network of Cultural Marxist front groups known collectively as the New Left. For over forty years, the New Left--a collection of Marxists, Stalinists, Trotskyites, Maoists, and anarchist--has been waging a Gramscian style “quiet revolution” for the overthrow of Christianity and America’s Constitution, Rule of Law, sovereignty, and way of life.

More stupidity...

How paranoid or fearful or bigoted do you have to be to get to this point?

Once you have a persecution complex, it kind of amplifies until it seems like the UN, academics, communists, and your neighbor's cat are all in confederacy against you. Christians love this stuff. They love to feel like martyrs.

Thats just insanity. People like that need to be institutionalized.

Um.... I'm afraid your link got borked....

Doh...dead link... *looks for a new one*

Nonetheless, that is the truth - as soon as you adopt a persecution complex, the world is always out to get you. Especially in Xian circles; the devil controls the world and therefore everything not aligned perfectly with your sect is aligned against you.

Fear and elitism make ugly bedfellows...

Here is the article in question.

Yes, Christians love a conspiracy. Somehow, they tie everything in with Atheists and Communists. I remember when some family members were involved with the John Birch Society and similar groups; they had material lying around the house full of this sort of information--I mean, propaganda.

Thanks Ex. I kept finding variations or snipits of the original.

Nonetheless, that is the truth - as soon as you adopt a persecution complex, the world is always out to get you.

This level of stupidity is dangerous too. These seem like the people who become suicide bombers or cult leaders.

Utterly absurd.

Americans must clear their minds of the psychopolitically-induced mind paste which prevents them from seeing the truth, which is that America was founded by God-fearing patriots who chose Christian principles on which to achieve independence.

Christian principals? America was created by violent insurrection over taxation and self-determination.

Mongo

Utterly absurd.

Americans must clear their minds of the psychopolitically-induced mind paste which prevents them from seeing the truth, which is that America was founded by God-fearing patriots who chose Christian principles on which to achieve independence.

Christian principals? America was created by violent insurrection over taxation and self-determination.

Mongo

Hey, fellow-citizen! *shakes Mongo's hand* Good to see you.

I thought that was unbelievable honesty for an American. Then it hit me--I think you and I and SarahGrace and one or two others live on the right side of the border. :)

Not that I hate the Americans. I just disagree with them on some important issues.

I thought that was unbelievable honesty for an American. Then it hit me--I think you and I and SarahGrace and one or two others live on the right side of the border. :)

Not that I hate the Americans. I just disagree with them on some important issues.

Please don't think that all Americans are alike. Some of us are trying to ferment change, but it seems like an uphill battle. I sometimes think that only a total crash of the system would wake people up, though I'm not sure I want to be around when it happens. It won't be pretty. My other hope is that after we baby boomers die off (we of the 60's flower children and 70's hang loose generation, many of whom turned tail and joined the neocon revolution) those after us will learn from our horrible mistakes and reorganize America in a different form. I've read where those in their twenties are quite critical of how the boomers have run things. It looks like change could be in the air. All I can say is, hurry up!!!

The problem is you gorram 'boomers adamantly refuse to let go! :P

My generation gives me a lot of hope as well, but it doesn't look like we'll finally be in a position to have any control over things for at least another 15-20 years. The combination of people living/working longer, the power structure being firmly established in the 'boomer camp and the stereotypical "MINE!" attitude of entitlement (which not all of you have, thankfully, but I've been unfortunate witness to far too many who do) leads me to believe things are going to continue as they are and get a hell of a lot worse before they stand any chance of getting better.

Funny. The majority of gay people I've come across online and in real life have been some of the most right-wing capitalistic people I've ever met.

Maybe I need to get out more.

The few gay people I have met are usually not right wing at all...maybe I should get out more? :shrug: