Goodbye Jesus

Fired Federal Prosecutors, And The Connection To Christian Dominionism

Kelli

When I first read articles by authors who were exposing the Dominionists' intention to extend the death penalty to cover "crimes" like adultery, rebelliousness, homosexuality, witchcraft or effeminateness, I found the death penalty extension goal to be laughable. It couldn't be done in America.

I was wrong. I now realize that we are very close to seeing the Dominionists achieve their goal. All they need to do is to appoint a majority of judges who will adhere to the "dead Constitution" construction rule of Scalia (or what Harry Jaffa called "the original intent" construction rule). At the point when the Dominionist's control the judiciary that judiciary can roll back America's body of legal jurisprudence to a century or more ago as Law Professor Patricia J. Williams pointed out.

Dominionism is here. The excerpt you read above was written in 2004. Don't think for a moment that the dismissal of those 8 federal prosecutors is just a blip on the radar. It's the tip of a monstrous iceberg.

The very informative (but lengthy) article here: http://www.yuricareport.com/Dominionism/Th...ngOfAmerica.htm

Dominionism is here.

Resistance is futile.

Psychology of Conspiracy

From that article: People are also more likely to believe in conspiracy theories if they feel powerless in the face of large social authorities or institutions, and not part of the mainstream of society.

I've wondered about that and that explanation makes sense, or at least it fits my observations.

Is Dominionism a conspiracy? Haven't several people actually said that's their goal? These people actually exist. I don't know if they actually have the power that has been attributed to them though.

This is my Land, my Country.

My Fathers since the early 1700's have lived here, famed, familied, and fought for the Right to exist and thrive here in the Americas.

I will not let the actions of an out of control fool and his friends take from me and my son the future we have worked for.

If it be, and the actions of the few come to affect the many, then things will eventually pan out.

That panning may be the sound of a shovel burying my corpse, but I'll go knowing I took as many of them with me as I could.

I refuse to surrender my Life and Family to the black suited and robed whores of Goobermint.

Here I live and exist. Here my ashes will lie.

Let the Denominists rise further, let their tenacles of power reach.

As for Me and mine? We'll see you at the Bridge..

k F L

Dominionism is here.

Resistance is futile.

Germany visas and German Green Card immigration

I don't get the connection? Dominionism is an attempt by a group of christians to turn the USA, and the rest of the world, into a christian theocracy in order to bring about Armageddon.

Obviously you haven't really been paying attention to what's been actually written into law the past few years. The world isn't the same since 9/11, as others in this thread have pointed out.

Actually, I have. But the point of my two links was to rebut yours. The link you provided - honestly, I *tried* to read it all, but it was nothing but conjecture, speculation and leaps of logic. Sure, Gary North is and always has been a reconstructionist. But he is possibly one of the most obscure, insignificant Christians in all of politics. And Pat Robertson makes Christians cringe every time he opens his mouth! Reconstructionist/Dominion thinking in no way, shape form or fashion governs Republican politics. It's just not happening.

Sorry, I'm not seeing the links nor any reason for alarm or even concern..... :shrug:

....Reconstructionist/Dominion thinking in no way, shape form or fashion governs Republican politics. It's just not happening.

Sorry, I'm not seeing the links nor any reason for alarm or even concern..... :shrug:

From what I've been hearing those federal prosecutors were selected for firing because they were investigating Republicans.

Having only a tentative connection to the thread topic, more just to my desire to live abroad...

Dominionism is here.

Resistance is futile.

;)

:wub:

I don't get the connection? Dominionism is an attempt by a group of christians to turn the USA, and the rest of the world, into a christian theocracy in order to bring about Armageddon.

If the DoMoronists succeed, you'll be fucked everywhere. If they get restricted to the reich somehow, you'll be fine outside of it. ;)

Plus, we could meet in person instead of just digitally :wicked:

I'm with Burnedout here, what is happening is nothing new (yet it's always scary when it's happening in a direction you don't agree with), but we can only hope the system holds up and these thing will balance out eventually.

If the DoMoronists succeed, you'll be fucked everywhere. If they get restricted to the reich somehow, you'll be fine outside of it. ;)

But they are confined to the right and we're still getting screwed by them. Their numbers might not be great but they give that extra edge to the Christian Reich and often outvote the Literate Left.

But they are confined to the right and we're still getting screwed by them. Their numbers might not be great but they give that extra edge to the Christian Reich and often outvote the Literate Left.

Within the reich, yes. So far we're (mostly) safe from them in Germany. At least where direct influence is concerned. ;)

Within the reich, yes. So far we're (mostly) safe from them in Germany. At least where direct influence is concerned. ;)

You're safe for now.......

Yeah, that "for now" is exactly why we Europeans can't just say "US morontheism/reich-wing-ism is none of our business". :(

Like the old cold-war-saying goes... "Visit USSR before USSR visits you". :Hmm:

As for Me and mine? We'll see you at the Bridge..

Fookin' A :angry:

I don't know if these Dominionists are overrated or underrated, but they'll meet with the same "cooperation" from me as any gangbanger or burglar or what-have-you would.

They can bring it, not sing it.

Yeah, that "for now" is exactly why we Europeans can't just say "US morontheism/reich-wing-ism is none of our business". :(

Sad, but true.

Which is worse, what the Russians would have brought, or what the christians want to bring?

Which is worse, what the Russians would have brought, or what the christians want to bring?

Good question. Is one kind of brainwashing better than another? :scratch: