Goodbye Jesus

Another Superfreaky Christian Site

Ahh!

This websited came up when I googled "Eastern mysticism." This is definitely going on my top 10 list for weird christian sites. They're jews for jesus (with virulently antisemitic theological positions), they think the UN's after Christianity and they're afraid for Harry Potter. This is the essence of evangelical christianity put into one website. Look under "Christian Persecution" for a real laugh.

http://www.olivetreeviews.org/index.shtml

Pfffft. Morons.

That one article is rich: 4 fundy xain zealots go to Pakistan, start prostelitizing at a mega-conference of fundy muslim zealots, and they're indignant that they encounter resistance. I wonder what they'd think if fundy muslim zealots came from Pakistan to prostelitize at one of their mega-revivals? Would they justify their own roughing up of the muslims and the muslim's inevitable police visit because they are serving the "True GodTM?" Idiots.

I love their page on Xian "persecution." So much whining about things that they themselves do to others. How many times do Xians thump their Babbles and demand that the rights of gays, non-believers, and dissenters from their own theology be oppressed in some form which is in harmony with their twisted book of lies?

Of course, how many times have Xians executed gays, non-believers, heretics, and the like? People like this are probably just secretly jealous that they can't do the persecuting anymore. All they have left are fear-mongering and lame scare tactics.

Scum :loser:

Truth be told, this seem more funny than frightening, mainly because they haven't hardly a clue what they're talking about.

I doubt they'll be pulling their heads out of their arses anytime soon though.

People like this are probably just secretly jealous that they can't do the persecuting anymore. All they have left are fear-mongering and lame scare tactics.

What an insight! Chances are you're right on.

Starting with the Olive Tree address given in the opening post of this thread I followed links till I came to this place: http://www.theconservativevoice.com/aboutus/index.html. Looks like some pretty serious fundies. Unashamedly right-wing Americans who want to know why anyone would say the Left is losing and that Christian totalitarians are taking over the US. Here is the article.

I looked at a few stories under the "culture decline" link at Olive Tree Ministries. According to one, the rise of paganism in the US is going to make our country ripe for the picking by Islam. :HaHa: As if!

If the pagans aren't falling for Christianity, they certainly won't be swayed by Islam!

The other link made my head hurt after I read that if homosexuality is biological, it means nothing. After all, just because homocidal behavior may be biological, it doesn't mean that serial killers' rights should trample everyone elses. :twitch:

The mind boggles and I have to stop reading this crap now.