Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Is Lord!

Brother Jeff

Hi Jeff- Great of you to come here again! :) Glorah!

Good to have you back Jeff :)

Fargin' sneaky bastage... :Hmm:

:lmao:

Good to have you back, Jeff. When can we expect the resumption of sermons about the magic sky man, his son who is also somehow magically him, and his horny incorporeal sidekick who is also somehow magically him? :HaHa:

Thanks for the welcome back, everybody! Glory!

Everything is going great here. I've lost about 18 pounds since the beginning of the year, and my diet and exercise program is going well. Because of my strict diet and regular exercise, I have been off all meds for Bipolar Disorder since around Christmas, and I have been generally very stable and felt great. I had a meeting with my doctor today, and she got mad when I told her that I was doing fine and didn't need to be seen anymore. She said that the chances that I would need to come back were very high, and I disagreed. That's when she really got upset, but she is trained to believe that expensive, dangerous drugs are the only legitimate way to treat mental illness. I am living proof that diets free of common allergens like wheat, dairy products, and sugar can make a tremendous difference in mental health status. I feel NORMAL and WELL now, and I am very happy to have found stability drug-free. Glory!

For the newcomers... because of my (now hopefully former) bipolar illness, I have experienced a few short-lived but intense reconversions to Christian belief. I'm over that now. :)

Woodsmoke, the glorious sermons should resume soon. Glory!

Guest lori4443

Wow Jeff, you actually have reconverted more than once? :twitch:

Sounds like you have been down a long and twisting road. I'm glad you finally made it untwisted.

Awesome--both about the sermons and the improvements in living.

Way to stick it to The Man, brother! Glory! :HaHa: